Author Topic: A simple warning and complaint and GrAsSv@!n's Apology  (Read 5567 times)

Offline Kator Viridian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: A simple warning and complaint and GrAsSv@!n's Apology
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 11:09:28 pm »
So a thread about Anti-Semitism can continue whilst another about Regimental names gets locked?

Where, what, when?

4 uneeded posts (excluding my own), and its still not locked ... man this world makes more sense every day lately.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »
Kator, that thread was locked for a reason that is publicly plain to see. This thread has yet to show any extensive rule-breaking, and thus it hasn't been locked. All the same, the off-topic posts should stop; on the other hand, if you feel this thread has run its course and should be locked, feel free to PM me.

Kielbasa!

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 11:20:35 pm »
I for one think WWII related Jewish jokes etc etc are simply horrible and rude, but making an entire topic on how offended you are is unnecessary, childish, and above all - pointless.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 11:27:49 pm »
It was a complaint, which people have a right to post, and an apology in response to the complaint. It had a purpose, and that purpose was completed and resolved in a relatively very civil manner. What came after is the stuff that does not have a point, and it is for that reason and for the fact that you and others wish to see this locked that I will lock it.

In addition, I urge you not to condemn Grassy for life because of his action. I believe in second chances, and though I feel that his actions will hard to forgive, I also feel that it shouldn't plague him forever.

Kielbasa!