Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets  (Read 12646 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2022, 12:47:53 pm »
A good captain would’ve not alienated Giorno, would’ve found solid mid players and then got himself 2 insane flanks and a statue mid to win easy, in a year with a lot of weak teams England should’ve been able to find 6 players to win considering all the English players there are.

It’s not fault that this year the team performed pathetically, and I don’t think it’s coincidence after being so consistently good for so long

Bro we lost to France by the slimmest of margins, what are you talking about
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Giorno

« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2022, 01:00:16 pm »
I was appalled with the engagement of the ENG representatives, thus I had no choice at the time but to sadly decline the call-up.
Spoiler
/s, couldn't turn down the Smylie-Giorno flank 8)
[close]

I don't see how this was the deadest NWWC yet when we saw a close ENG-FRA classico, new players who stepped up, a GER team in the final, and some (close) upsets like POL vs FRA, SCO vs IRE  :'(

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2022, 01:06:35 pm »
From an ENG Standpoint, it was a poor NWWC because of the performance. But from my point of view. Was the most exciting NWWC in a few years. As you said, lots of teams performing extremely well and surprising everyone. And a new person in the finals since 2017 (I think) so yeah was a good NWWC.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2022, 01:16:48 pm »
I was appalled with the engagement of the ENG representatives, thus I had no choice at the time but to sadly decline the call-up.
Spoiler
/s, couldn't turn down the Smylie-Giorno flank 8)
[close]

I don't see how this was the deadest NWWC yet when we saw a close ENG-FRA classico, new players who stepped up, a GER team in the final, and some (close) upsets like POL vs FRA, SCO vs IRE  :'(
It defo wasn't a dead NWWC, it was one of the most interesting in terms of any team being able to make it farther due to the 'weaker' favourite teams. That's not to say they underperformed and England was not the only team affected with a 'weaker' roster. As Hertz said if anything this was one of the more interesting ones. A few more nations than usual were missing this time round though.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2022, 01:18:43 pm »
From an ENG Standpoint, it was a poor NWWC because of the performance. But from my point of view. Was the most exciting NWWC in a few years. As you said, lots of teams performing extremely well and surprising everyone. And a new person in the finals since 2017 (I think) so yeah was a good NWWC.

I agree, I think france deserved it too they played well
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2022, 01:43:39 pm »
Can we all finally agree to not give England to people outside Chimpz again thanks
up the villa England are shit without shadey and vol

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2022, 01:44:28 pm »
Can we all finally agree to not give England to people outside Chimpz again thanks
I am all for up the villa after yesterday. We love you Villa!

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2022, 02:01:50 pm »

I can already tell if vol had hair he would have ripped it out by now. Poor lad can’t catch a break. Big up citeh

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2022, 02:24:28 pm »
Voluble should be happy that Villa is not in the Championship
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2022, 03:21:15 pm »

Such a basic bitch supporting man city, honestly cons be better!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2022, 03:31:22 pm »

Such a basic bitch supporting man city, honestly cons be better!
The sun goes down.....

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2022, 03:47:56 pm »
Imagine not watching the Cinch ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2022, 05:13:31 pm »

Only exciting because of Fietta's prime casts

remember to follow twitch.tv/fietta

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2022, 07:29:41 pm »
With France arguably being the biggest favorite entering the competition, pointing fingers at the english team and calling it 'the worse line-up ever assembled' seems slighly over the top. They were litteraly one teamkill away from potentially winning the match, a scenario not many would have foreseen before the competition started. Although it's true this wasn't England prime line-up by a large margin, they performed beyond expecation in that particular match, the one that mattered the most. Props to Blitz, Bagins and the lads for that.

Big props to the germans aswell who also managed to put France on the egde in that grand final when many - myself included - didn't see them standing an actual chance. And of course huge congratulations to the frenchies who - despite scaring themselves way more than they should have - took the trophy home in the end.

From a spectator stand-point, it was a very entertaining NWWC especially in the late phases. This was possible very much due to people covering matches, Fietta especially with live commentaries. I very much hope people continue to provide the communities with these kind of medias, for as long as competitions remain a thing on this game.

Thanks to the NWWC organizers and more generally everyone involved with the success of this tournament. Will keep a close eye on the RGT and what's to come ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2022, 07:43:29 pm »
there were 3 top ten player on both sides and then good players. So wtf ppl are complaining about by saying england got a trasher lineup than france. We could even argue that France got disavantage since it was basically a new team, in comparison to it you got england who got exactly the same players like every year but shadey and vol so it means they know perfectly how to play together. So start assuming the fact that France won a fair match and stop saying it was unbalanced just cuz u have no balls to assume it