Author Topic: [SA-MB-TB] 27th North Carolina "Thomas' Legion" [Internationally Recruiting]  (Read 641 times)

Offline ChaseTheRedNeck

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hudson
  • Side: Union
Good luck Larson

Offline Aragorn, Son of Arathorn.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 72d. Pennsylvania Commander
Good luck Larson

Thank you Chase. Best of Luck to you as well old friend.

Offline Ben H. Phillips

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
So are you Manning's Brigade or Thomas's Legion?

to answer this Manning's Brigade is the Brigade they are part of in the Southern Army
Thomas' Legion is the Regs Nickname so this question to me does not makes sense

Thomas's Legion was the 69th North Carolina, officially. I'm only trying to straighten things out, as my unit is also going by "Thomas's Legion," as we did in WoR. Does that make more sense?
Two regiments can have the same nickname dude not everything has to be 100% historical.

agreed no point in making a big deal over a nickname tbh but thats just me y'all do you i want no part lol

Offline Grimmy

• Second Lieutenant
  • 42ndPVI "Bucktails"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stLt. Grimmy
Good luck!

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline LaBelle

• Private
  • Ho-doggy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LaBelle
  • Side: Confederacy

to answer this Manning's Brigade is the Brigade they are part of in the Southern Army

Thomas's Legion was the 69th North Carolina, officially. I'm only trying to straighten things out, as my unit is also going by "Thomas's Legion," as we did in WoR. Does that make more sense?
Two regiments can have the same nickname dude not everything has to be 100% historical.

agreed no point in making a big deal over a nickname tbh but thats just me y'all do you i want no part lol

It's going to be a little misleading when both of us are recruiting for "Thomas's Legion" and people join one of us, looking for the other. I think you and the other guy are missing the point I'm making.

Offline Zanderthegreat

• Sergeant Major
  • FOR THE KING!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zande
Spoiler

It's going to be a little misleading when both of us are recruiting for "Thomas's Legion" and people join one of us, looking for the other. I think you and the other guy are missing the point I'm making.
[close]
Not really mate your the "Thomas's Legion" 69thNC and they are the 27thNC "Thomas's Legion" just tell people your the 69thNC if your that worried its really not that hard to be able to tell the difference.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 02:20:34 am by Scottish Unicorn »

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Not really mate your the "Thomas's Legion" 69thNC and they are the 27thNC "Thomas's Legion" just tell people your the 69thNC if your that worried its really not that hard to be able to tell the difference.
[close]
Agreed, ive never seen regiments recruit solely on just their nickname.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 02:20:48 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline LaBelle

• Private
  • Ho-doggy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LaBelle
Spoiler

[close]

::) ok
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 02:20:57 am by Scottish Unicorn »