Author Topic: [ECS] European Challenger Series - S1 - 22/08/2022  (Read 3328 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - Season 1 *WIP*
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2021, 08:15:12 am »
Just so everyone is up to speed, I have decided to put this on a temporary hold to start after the summer break as we have a lot of stuff already done/going on.

Instead of July looking at an August start.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - Season 1 *November Update*
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2021, 02:18:04 pm »
What? An update?!?! Outrageous!

For those of you don't know during the months of July-September I was in and out of the hospital frequently with multiple health issues. Since then been trying to focus on myself, moved into a new place which has less traveling etc. involved. Few weeks ago finally my blood tests are finally coming back clear so I can actually go back outside, get my vaccine and get back to drinking with the lads!

Once again, plans are all still in place and we will be looking for more to join the team. If potentially interested hit me up on steam or PM me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 03:30:11 pm by John Price »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - Season 1 *November Update*
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2021, 02:28:39 pm »
Really exciting stuff  :D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - Season 1
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 02:50:25 pm »
Hey Guys - I know I don't update this as much unless people message me directly and I do apologise, getting this ready whilst also completely revamping the ruleset for EIC in my spare time gives me a lot to do these days!

Happy to say, that we are almost ready to release everything related to this tournament/circuit and also give a start date/signup date at the same time. I want to try and make sign ups for this go live in July, once sign ups for EIC are closing so not too far off. I am sure most of you (looking at you French NW community!) would prefer not to have things like this start in the middle of the summer anyway  ;D

Rather than ONLY having the old guard of people I have known since the dawn of time in MM/NW release as admins I wanted to come to FSE and ask if anyone would like to potentially join the admin team. What this would mean:

1. Input on the rulesets, tournaments included as part of the ECS brand/circuit itself
2. Assistance with bringing in new players/teams
3. Depending on level of admin (regular admin or a moderator/head mod) assisting myself with setting up the circuit itself in the beginning (a lot to do as only 1 or 2 people!)

What I am most definitely looking for, is someone to assist with the stats etc. At the moment I would like to be able to create a rating system kind of similar to HLTV rating 2.0 for Counter Strike. Once we have that planned out I can automate that entire process by just copy pasting players in game stats into the DB which would then do all of this for us. Eventually if this is something people like we could even create some basic scripts that can output server logs into these stats/ratings so would be completely automated. Also means we can easily convert stats from other tournaments such as NWWC etc. into this rating system without being borked. But would need to test a system like this once the tournament actually goes live so would need 1 or 2 pairs of hands in the meantime. But if stats are not your thing, but want to help out with the next big GF tournament series in NW then please don't hesitate to DM me.

I appreciate that this isn't a ton of info to go off just yet but by all means feel free to DM me if any questions or interested in joining the team on either Steam or FSE!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/

P.S Sorry for wall of text <3

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - S1 - July, looking for admins!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2022, 03:08:13 pm »
league 2 please, I'm shit
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2022, 03:17:15 pm »
League 2? Mate we were planning a 5v5 "Benchwarmers" tournament for you and Fietta to play in!

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2022, 03:19:37 pm »
League 2? Mate we were planning a 5v5 "Benchwarmers" tournament for you and Fietta to play in!
Bench warmer? The reason why I want to play league 2 is so I don't need to sit on the fucking bench!!!
Also Alf and Fietta are a better bench duo tbh
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2022, 12:24:40 pm »
league 3 pls

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2022, 03:22:11 pm »
gl

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2022, 06:40:12 pm »
Hey guys!

So as previously mentioned, I was waiting for EIC Sign Ups to go live before I give specific dates etc. for the start of this. The notion was always to have sign ups for this go live around the start date of EIC.

So for now, expect sign ups for this tournament to go live on 22nd of August. 22/08/2022. Wouldn't be much point of doing it sooner than that due to Summer holidays anyway.

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
Re: [ECS] European Challenger Series - S1 - 22/08/2022
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2022, 10:42:09 pm »
Why is half of this FSE full of Chriseh his messages smh