Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 53210 times)

Wursti

Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #720 on: April 01, 2023, 12:45:11 am »
Dw its fine they can see it, just felt like i already said that with my previous "XD" so felt unnecessary

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #721 on: April 01, 2023, 01:05:03 am »
every fse drama is made by people with anime avatars  >:(

Giorno

« Reply #722 on: April 01, 2023, 01:18:41 am »

Fix this by removing Vegi and adding MaskmonMarcus.

It would repair the great wound the NW community has suffered and symbolise unity and friendship ❤️

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #723 on: April 01, 2023, 01:27:20 am »
Zeyden trying hard to hold onto those 5 people left

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 01, 2023, 01:41:25 am »
I will try to make the "last NWWC" memorable while respecting the NWWC's legacy by not accepting things such as "FRA48" or "ENG4", if community don't want me to do it they can say so and i'll not host it it will save me energy, money, and time, as simple as that.

You have the choice  ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 01:43:28 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 01, 2023, 01:44:44 am »
Literally only I said I like the idea of having multiple teams, didn’t say I was going to host or anything

Having you and Vegi hosting it is an April fools joke tho since it’s April 1st so we gucci

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 01, 2023, 01:47:40 am »
As I said, if no one wants us to host it, we're not going to do it, of course we're controversial figures (like some previous NWWC hosts btw), however I intend to make this NWWC a success, I think everyone knows that I love this game and it's in my interest to make this tournament a success.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 01, 2023, 01:55:37 am »
It’s not about you being a bad host, it’s just there would obviously be some admin bias and everything will be taken with a pinch of salt. I also don’t understand why you think you have the audacity to try to host when you’ve literally just been aggravating everyone for the past week. On top of having another 55th player (conveniently the most racist and controversial one) by your side doesn’t really make it appealing does it.

I do think this is an April fools tho
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 02:00:52 am by Fietta »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 01, 2023, 02:03:46 am »
You can say that about absolutely everyone, "Oh so-and-so would have a bias for him because he doesn't like him" It's called being human, bravo? I think you've been aggravating a lot of people on FSE for a year now Fietta, yet I don't think that should stop you from hosting tournaments or streams etc... it's ridiculous that it's you who's telling me this lol.

I guarantee I'll be fair to everyone, even those I've had problems with recently or long ago, now I'm not going to beg the community to let me do them a favour by hosting/caring about this tournament while half of the poeple are saying "blah, blah, the game is dead, who cares?"  Personally I don't even plan to play, I just want to make sure we have a proper tournament. Now the cards are in your hands, I have told you my intentions in a transparent way, if the community prefer someone else say so and I won't do it.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 01, 2023, 02:06:03 am »
Man’s a bottle merchant

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #730 on: April 01, 2023, 02:16:08 am »
Quarter past 1 and you're arguing over whether or not he'd be a good host for a tournament that isn't running yet... is this what NW has came to?

If he runs NWWC, you don't have to sign up ::)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #731 on: April 01, 2023, 02:17:48 am »
Well regimental NW tournaments may become a thing of the past with the amount of regiments planning put it to rest in the coming week(s)/month(s). GF tournaments can and probably will sustain for some time afterwards, as long as people are willing and happy to host them.

Now it brings us to your message. If you openly say you don't care about it, why should people subscribe to your hosting?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 01, 2023, 02:22:16 am »
Now it brings us to your message. If you openly say you don't care about it, why should people subscribe to your hosting?
That's not what I said, I said that if the community didn't want me I wasn't going to beg them to let me host because I believe that it's the majority that has to decide even if deep down I would think it was a mistake I would accept it.

Wursti

« Reply #733 on: April 01, 2023, 02:23:01 am »
I mean the o nlything that scares me is just swaps happening like Maskman to ESP last time as for me it literally kills the whole aspect

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #734 on: April 01, 2023, 08:02:29 am »
I mean the o nlything that scares me is just swaps happening like Maskman to ESP last time as for me it literally kills the whole aspect
no clue why those kind of swaps happend, it was not only Maskman tho, there were others too…
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.