The Lounge > Off Topic

Hockey Thread

<< < (2/115) > >>

Theodin:
Tampa just had a poor year. They'll be back next year, and hopefully won't be as bandaid as they have been for the past three regular seasons.
Also, picked Wild to win the cup. Looks like my brackets dead after the first round lol

Windflower:
The Wild aren't' consistent enough to win the cup, plus they're fairly inexperienced in playoffs, I picked the Caps to win myself. It sucked for Tampa that both Stamkos and Kucherov got injured for a good portion of the season.

Theodin:

--- Quote from: Windflower on April 17, 2017, 04:29:08 am ---The Wild aren't' consistent enough to win the cup, plus they're fairly inexperienced in playoffs, I picked the Caps to win myself. It sucked for Tampa that both Stamkos and Kucherov got injured for a good portion of the season.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. My picks are basically a joke this year anyways.
Tampa also played like dogshit for half the season. Drouin was a force of nature this year tho

Windflower:

--- Quote from: Theodin on April 17, 2017, 05:07:48 am ---
--- Quote from: Windflower on April 17, 2017, 04:29:08 am ---The Wild aren't' consistent enough to win the cup, plus they're fairly inexperienced in playoffs, I picked the Caps to win myself. It sucked for Tampa that both Stamkos and Kucherov got injured for a good portion of the season.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. My picks are basically a joke this year anyways.
Tampa also played like dogshit for half the season. Drouin was a force of nature this year tho

--- End quote ---
yah

Theodin:
next year tampa has (hopefully) at least three high scoring forwards and one high scoring d-man (stamkos, kucherov, drouin, hedman) plus plenty of secondary forward scoring. expect us back in the playoffs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version