Author Topic: Please tag your regiment thread with [EU] or [NA] tags.  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Please tag your regiment thread with [EU] or [NA] tags.
« on: February 12, 2015, 03:48:02 am »
It's become harder for people interested in joining a regiment for NaS to find a good regiment that fits what they want simply because the EU and NA gap is virtually non-existent. Sure, there's some minor benefits to having a gaming community on both sides of the pond that dare to play in the same servers, but there's a reason you see MMO's and such having multiple servers for region-specific reasons. Players like to stick around in a game/regiment if the events and servers they play in aren't terribly laggy or difficult to attend due to timezone differences.

Please, simply put somewhere in your thread subject either [EU] if your regiment is European, [NA] if it is North American, [AUS] if it is Oceanic, etc., etc. It helps much more than you realize.

Offline Johann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Please tag your regiment thread with [EU] or [NA] tags.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 10:54:10 pm »
Done.

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:42:57 pm »
really could do with a wipe of all inactive threads, I myself want to find a EU regiment but struggling to find any active ones  :-\

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 03:44:17 pm »
really could do with a wipe of all inactive threads, I myself want to find a EU regiment but struggling to find any active ones  :-\

19thLV is a good one
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 03:49:56 pm »

19thLV is a good one
there only seems to be 19thLV and 15th left, afew years ago there was plenty to pick from! atm there seems to be a lot of inactivity on the forums we could do with them been active to let us know who is still around and who isn't