Poll

Do you think TOG boycotting independent tournaments is good for the community?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: 🦀 Crab meme is gone 🦀 (thanks to V OMEGALUL L U B L E)  (Read 11094 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 🦀 Freedom of hosting tournaments is gone 🦀
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 08:57:12 pm »
Also I'd just like to point out without having voters visible it's impossible to see whether the votes are genuine or from people that even play the game anymore. For all we know they could be 2nd accounts or old friends you've simply asked to vote for you.  ;D
I voted no.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 08:58:31 pm »
Also I'd just like to point out without having voters visible it's impossible to see whether the votes are genuine or from people that even play the game anymore. For all we know they could be 2nd accounts or old friends you've simply asked to vote for you.  ;D
Can confirm i got lots of people to vote no for bants :)
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 09:03:40 pm »
The issue with the discussion I had with you McPero is you weren't willing to negotiate you wanted everything to be yours and wouldn't let us help at all, as I concluded in my conversation last night with Chicken. Before we even made this group it was discussed openly on two different FSE posts so it was hardly private and we also had a meeting with around 30-40 people on TS, not all of which are involved directly or are even team captains where we outlined everything including boycotts so again this was never a secret nor was it hidden, private or even shady like you are implying. 
I don't need to negotiate with you about anything. I would have gladly taken 2 or 3 referees but I won't when I am forced to. Tournament boycotting is not on your forum thread and not hidden at the same time, didn't know you were a quantum physicist Herishey. If you are really not hiding anything why am I not allowed to publish my discussion with Voluble and Herishey. Really not shady I must say.
In regards to the point about team caps as well that's just pure shit and shows how inactive and unaware you are of the community currently. We've never had backup teams or anything like that for when teams don't show up because we literally struggle to get 16 teams and in quite a few recent tournaments have had less, in some cases even as few as 8. As well you say it makes it harder for players to get into competitive that's not true at all as 90% of players at the moment that have played in tournaments or regiments over the last year that want to partake in tournaments are already in a team and if they wish to play in tournaments they can still reach out to teams if they wish to join. There are teams that aren't great and teams that are very good still in the community so in reality again that point is pure shit.
It is really irrelevant if I am right about the amount of teams that want to play or not. Tournament team capping is pointless.

Well I guess it is another policy of yours that voting is public like in every democratic country, oh wait no thats in Syria. On FSE voters are rarely displayed so I don't what are you on about. And yes let use traditional US liberal startegy of saying oh its Russian bots rigging the eletion, very creative. I didn't ask anyone to vote meanwhile you have yours actually vote. And you are so delusional and sure that you are right and God of FSE that you told them haha let's troll and vote no for memes.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:05:58 pm by McPero »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2019, 09:06:40 pm »

Well I guess it is another policy of yours that voting is public like in every democratic country, oh wait no thats in Syria. On FSE voters are rarely displayed so I don't what are you on about. And yes let use traditional US liberal startegy of saying oh its Russian bots rigging the eletion, very creative. I didn't ask anyone to vote meanwhile you have yours actually vote.

https://gyazo.com/97c12c926efeff9945d8b1832c2755ff Just one example of what i was doing fam :) No fse vote is  a valid way of getting a communities opinion as external people can vote if asked to!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 09:09:46 pm »
The issue with the discussion I had with you McPero is you weren't willing to negotiate you wanted everything to be yours and wouldn't let us help at all, as I concluded in my conversation last night with Chicken. Before we even made this group it was discussed openly on two different FSE posts so it was hardly private and we also had a meeting with around 30-40 people on TS, not all of which are involved directly or are even team captains where we outlined everything including boycotts so again this was never a secret nor was it hidden, private or even shady like you are implying. 
I don't need to negotiate with you about anything. I would have gladly taken 2 or 3 referees but I won't when I am forced to. Tournament boycotting is not on your forum thread and not hidden at the same time, didn't know you were a quantum physicist Herishey. If you are really not hiding anything why am I not allowed to publish my discussion with Voluble and Herishey. Really not shady I must say.
In regards to the point about team caps as well that's just pure shit and shows how inactive and unaware you are of the community currently. We've never had backup teams or anything like that for when teams don't show up because we literally struggle to get 16 teams and in quite a few recent tournaments have had less, in some cases even as few as 8. As well you say it makes it harder for players to get into competitive that's not true at all as 90% of players at the moment that have played in tournaments or regiments over the last year that want to partake in tournaments are already in a team and if they wish to play in tournaments they can still reach out to teams if they wish to join. There are teams that aren't great and teams that are very good still in the community so in reality again that point is pure shit.
It is really irrelevant if I am right about the amount of teams that want to play or not. Tournament team capping is pointless.

Well I guess it is another policy of yours that voting is public like in every democratic country, oh wait no thats in Syria. On FSE voters are rarely displayed so I don't what are you on about. And yes let use traditional US liberal startegy of saying oh its Russian bots rigging the eletion, very creative. I didn't ask anyone to vote meanwhile you have yours actually vote. And you are so delusional and sure that you are right and God of FSE that you told them haha let's troll and vote no for memes.
Most of the time actually they are nowadays, again shows how out of touch you are. :)

Tournaments have always had team caps on them, we don't only allowed the team cpts we speak to to sign up of course. Any team can sign up it's simply first come first serve like it always has been. I don't want you posting our discussions because it was late at night and I wanted to go to bed so I was rushing everything, but it's hardly like I really said anything different to what we are saying on here only more bluntly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 09:09:59 pm »

Well I guess it is another policy of yours that voting is public like in every democratic country, oh wait no thats in Syria. On FSE voters are rarely displayed so I don't what are you on about. And yes let use traditional US liberal startegy of saying oh its Russian bots rigging the eletion, very creative. I didn't ask anyone to vote meanwhile you have yours actually vote.

https://gyazo.com/97c12c926efeff9945d8b1832c2755ff Just one example of what i was doing fam :) No fse vote is  a valid way of getting a communities opinion as external people can vote if asked to!
Yeah, vote of 10 team captains is.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 09:13:25 pm »

Most of the time actually they are nowadays, again shows how out of touch you are. :)

Tournaments have always had team caps on them, we don't only allowed the team cpts we speak to to sign up of course. Any team can sign up it's simply first come first serve like it always has been. I don't want you posting our discussions because it was late at night and I wanted to go to bed so I was rushing everything, but it's hardly like I really said anything different to what we are saying on here only more bluntly.
Yeah must be one of the control phreak policies you managed to implement already.

Tournaments didn't always have caps on them. Yeah but what happens when you get 16 team captains and they all know when thread is coming up. That is a private event buddy.
I am okay with posting only Volubles he was up and ready whole day. His contains more information anyways. Clearly you don't wish to be exposed it seems.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:15:56 pm by McPero »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2019, 09:24:16 pm »

Btw what are you trying to do here? As you said yourself the bulk of the competitive community is on board with this so why have you come out of nowhere and cried on fse? If you really wanted to resolve the issue you should have taken one of the lengthy discussions me and Herishey had with you and did something productive with it and met us in the middle. People agreed to these rules and agreed with this structure and the boycotting so when u refused to budge we boycotted! Don't make out like we did not try to work it out with you and don't try to make out like we just said "nah boycotted bye" because we both made many efforts to resolve it and I even messaged ckne to speak to you about meeting us in the middle! We made it very clear the minimum requirements to comply with what we have going and them requirements are in place to safeguard the competitiveness and the efficiency of the tournament hosting as we have had a few poor tournaments in past few months (last one was a 5v5 and it went on for 4 hours) so when you declined them, we after trying for ages asked some people about boycotting then when we had a general consensus then we boycotted it. This is not a decision by one or two people, it was done by multiple people and with the blessing of a lot more in hope of improving tournament quality, competitiveness and efficiency in hosting!

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2019, 09:32:27 pm »

Btw what are you trying to do here? As you said yourself the bulk of the competitive community is on board with this so why have you come out of nowhere and cried on fse? If you really wanted to resolve the issue you should have taken one of the lengthy discussions me and Herishey had with you and did something productive with it and met us in the middle. People agreed to these rules and agreed with this structure and the boycotting so when u refused to budge we boycotted! Don't make out like we did not try to work it out with you and don't try to make out like we just said "nah boycotted bye" because we both made many efforts to resolve it and I even messaged ckne to speak to you about meeting us in the middle! We made it very clear the minimum requirements to comply with what we have going and them requirements are in place to safeguard the competitiveness and the efficiency of the tournament hosting as we have had a few poor tournaments in past few months (last one was a 5v5 and it went on for 4 hours) so when you declined them, we after trying for ages asked some people about boycotting then when we had a general consensus then we boycotted it. This is not a decision by one or two people, it was done by multiple people and with the blessing of a lot more in hope of improving tournament quality, competitiveness and efficiency in hosting!
Competitive community is a small part of whole community. I didn't come out of nowhere I talked with Herishey but we wouldn't be able to conclude anything as we disagreed, now why are you having a problem with me bringing up this publically if everyone is so on board and knows all this. I am not trying to make it out as if you weren't willing to negotitate with me I said you did in my post, what you fail to realise is that no one has to negotiate with you about anything. You are no authority just a group of scummy people bullying others with your cartel.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 09:57:10 pm »
Tbf why not let him host, its up to teams whether they want to play or not.

The TOG isn't an official body for NW

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2019, 10:04:10 pm »
Tbf why not let him host, its up to teams whether they want to play or not.

The TOG isn't an official body for NW
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 10:06:51 pm »
Thats the whole fucking point of TOG though. It relies on the cooperation of all groupfighting leaders so that we dont get tournaments every week. If every gf team decides whether they want to play or not, then TOG is useless. You said it yourself, it isnt an official body, so it relies on trust and cooperation to reach a common goal.
If he wants to host a tournament, he can do it through TOG so that it fits in with the monthly schedule.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 10:09:42 pm »
TOG are essentially the nazi party of nw, nw has been taken over and all you sheeple are just sat there doing nothing!

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 10:48:45 pm »
An agreeement with mcpero or any potential outcaster to come to terms with the TOG is plausible to reach, if anything I believe rushing the project is what has created this issue in the first place. This guy had his project in the making for weeks and as he's about to present it the TOG appears (officially, in FSE) and suddenly everything changes. I would have given it a month to make all points clear and transparent, and to have everyone know about the new order of things from team cpts to any community member be it players or potential organisers aware. Its not only a matter of formalities but also of time.

Now the TOG can be subject to change (I hope to talk to the organisers about rules/refs/voting system once home tomorrow) so we shouldnt be over-dramatic. I personally think mcpero should carry on with his tournament, as an independent, considering he's been "interrupted". Wasn't for it, we could anyway come to terms and have it work along the TOG principles - and I mention come to terms as I believe there's certain unique tournaments like the NWECT in this case worth protecting.

Also Chicken if you agree with this you are not my community rep.
I don't "agree" with it but I've worked with mcpero so he would raise his concerns not only because I also am his and his alikes CR but because I wanted to work on most of the concerns he raised. I forgot to tell him not to mention me in his post but he didn't anyway so its all good.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:06:05 pm by Ckne~ »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 10:57:52 pm »
Tbh at first I was against it but I believe it’s for the greater good so just go along with it or go suck ur own knob with the 5 people that sign up for any tournaments that are not through TOG.