Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 157630 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk
« Reply #1200 on: April 13, 2019, 12:01:33 am »

I'm finally back after 2 weeks of mute. Now time to progress the server with new updates, A DEV BLOG!!!:

• ASSISTS WILL BE PUT IN BY SUNDAY
  • CHANGING B FROM ANOTHER KEY TO SEE STATS
  • FIXING THE LEADERBOARDS
  • A CHANGE IN SERVER HOST IF THE MAJORITY OF THE POLL IS CERTAIN FOR ANOTHER CITY
  • NEW ADMINS

Note* If you have any suggestions of ideas for the server, please let me know. I'm in need of an expansion.

GoSSIP:
Spoiler
Pub GF is no longer a threat
[close]

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:05:43 am by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1201 on: April 13, 2019, 12:32:14 am »
congrats! looking clean so far pedro

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1202 on: April 13, 2019, 06:26:45 am »
Community Name: Unitater
Steam Link: You have me.
Admin History: A lot.
Reason for applying: To properly admin a gfing server.
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 1445819
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

|Viper|

« Reply #1203 on: April 13, 2019, 06:32:45 am »
I change my vote to Kansas City.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1204 on: April 13, 2019, 02:37:23 pm »
Community Name: Cwater
Steam Link: U got meh deportdro
Admin History: Lil bit of admining pub events in 2013/14
Reason for applying: Kill all the blac...miscreants yutting on my yim yum cause they jelly of this auto
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 662148

+1 can confirm he troles me for being black every time i get on the server
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 13, 2019, 10:41:38 pm »
Community Name:TheJollyCanadian
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJollyCanadian/
Admin History:bunch of stuff
Reason for applying:Moraine did a oopsy and I play on this one more than the other
GUID :813184
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #1206 on: April 14, 2019, 12:17:40 am »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Don't take this personally please.

In today's breaking news, PUBLIC GROUPFIGHTING has finally given up. Moraine respectfully closed down his server in which Superb*Pedro will allow those admins who didn't backstab him during the process of BoB GF's fall. 

This victorious event is significant for Pedro and those supported him since people named Dan, Pickle, Unitater, Fartknocker, Fireboy, Jolly, Vetro, and most of the CR representatives wanted BoB_GF to die.

Here's a list of the nice comments of what they said about BoB_GF in rememberance of server competitveness :
  • MAR 1 - 8

Ongoing #1 - Rise of Public Groupfighting and fall of BoB Groupfighting
    Recently since BoB pretty much dissolved it saw the rise in popularity of Public Groupfighting which brings back NA_Groupfighting style administration with little tweaks and pretty cool scripts involving assists, no kd resetting, etc. Dallas Groupfighting seems to be kind of an absent placeholder but it's kind of hard to tell what's going on with that server. For now there is a central groupfighting server which is a good thing and a decent change for the community as it does also have better administration that BoB was somewhat lacking.
  • When the troll regiments are excited their troll server is alive omegalul

• Honestly people just go on whatever server has people. There seems to be a more appriciation with the public groupfighting and BOB is more for not caring and just playing a bit or screwing around.

Spoiler
    Just my opinion don't eat me
    [close]

• A. You literally stole from me. You were at the end of your leash and you had run BoB into the ground and once I confirmed that kick backs were more prevalent then I thought, I took your privilege of using my server away from you.
    B. Moraine is doing alright with his server. Why would I contest his server if I don't see that much wrong with it? The only thing I have against it at the moment is that he has an ass server but if he can get another host sorted out he'll be fine.
  • This is my personal opinion. 

Pedro you fucked up. It happens, you fucked yourself so bad that no here who can support you will support you.  I admire that you want to keep BOB running but the time has come to just let it go and allow for a new gf community server to start.  There's no point in continuing this argument.

It was your lack of administration that led to the lack of support for you. You didn't deal with issues, you didn't make a proper admin staff or maintain the admin staff.  Sure you were on the server playing but that's not enough when you are the one who is responsible for what happens. 

When you don't take responsibility or even take steps to fixing an issue is you have lost all ability to properly administrate.

I don't really care who runs the gf server so long as they take charge and deal with running the server right away.
  • I didn't pay him at all. Also we don't have a prize system. You're a joke. Making false accusations. Bullying members of my admin staff and supporrt staff. You and people like you are the particular reason Competitive has been on a decline.
  • Moraine disbander of BOB
  • It's over pedro you are acting like an irate spoiled little brat

you literally said "im just gunna ban moraine cuz i feel like it" then put up a poll and the community witch hunted him because this community is full of people like that

thats the most blatant abuse of power ive ever seen and you should not be trusted with the gf server
  • BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.
  • It's actually so sad how much better this game would be without people like Pedro, lol.
  • This server is dead.

After 2 months and those who stand beside BoB_GF, I thank you for your support and efforts to make this victory possible.
It's now time to unite the community from two different servers into one. A UNITED SERVER.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Derps9

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Derps9
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1207 on: April 14, 2019, 12:20:14 am »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Don't take this personally please.

In today's breaking news, PUBLIC GROUPFIGHTING has finally given up. Moraine respectfully closed down his server in which Superb*Pedro will allow those admins who didn't backstab him during the process of BoB GF's fall. 

This victorious event is significant for Pedro and those supported him since people named Dan, Pickle, Unitater, Fartknocker, Fireboy, Jolly, Vetro, and most of the CR representatives wanted BoB_GF to die.

Here's a list of the nice comments of what they said about BoB_GF in rememberance of server competitveness :
  • MAR 1 - 8

Ongoing #1 - Rise of Public Groupfighting and fall of BoB Groupfighting
    Recently since BoB pretty much dissolved it saw the rise in popularity of Public Groupfighting which brings back NA_Groupfighting style administration with little tweaks and pretty cool scripts involving assists, no kd resetting, etc. Dallas Groupfighting seems to be kind of an absent placeholder but it's kind of hard to tell what's going on with that server. For now there is a central groupfighting server which is a good thing and a decent change for the community as it does also have better administration that BoB was somewhat lacking.
  • When the troll regiments are excited their troll server is alive omegalul

• Honestly people just go on whatever server has people. There seems to be a more appriciation with the public groupfighting and BOB is more for not caring and just playing a bit or screwing around.

Spoiler
    Just my opinion don't eat me
    [close]

• A. You literally stole from me. You were at the end of your leash and you had run BoB into the ground and once I confirmed that kick backs were more prevalent then I thought, I took your privilege of using my server away from you.
    B. Moraine is doing alright with his server. Why would I contest his server if I don't see that much wrong with it? The only thing I have against it at the moment is that he has an ass server but if he can get another host sorted out he'll be fine.
  • This is my personal opinion. 

Pedro you fucked up. It happens, you fucked yourself so bad that no here who can support you will support you.  I admire that you want to keep BOB running but the time has come to just let it go and allow for a new gf community server to start.  There's no point in continuing this argument.

It was your lack of administration that led to the lack of support for you. You didn't deal with issues, you didn't make a proper admin staff or maintain the admin staff.  Sure you were on the server playing but that's not enough when you are the one who is responsible for what happens. 

When you don't take responsibility or even take steps to fixing an issue is you have lost all ability to properly administrate.

I don't really care who runs the gf server so long as they take charge and deal with running the server right away.
  • I didn't pay him at all. Also we don't have a prize system. You're a joke. Making false accusations. Bullying members of my admin staff and supporrt staff. You and people like you are the particular reason Competitive has been on a decline.
  • Moraine disbander of BOB
  • It's over pedro you are acting like an irate spoiled little brat

you literally said "im just gunna ban moraine cuz i feel like it" then put up a poll and the community witch hunted him because this community is full of people like that

thats the most blatant abuse of power ive ever seen and you should not be trusted with the gf server
  • BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.
  • It's actually so sad how much better this game would be without people like Pedro, lol.
  • This server is dead.

After 2 months and those who stand beside BoB_GF, I thank you for your support and efforts to make this victory possible.
It's now time to unite the community from two different servers into one. A UNITED SERVER.
LETS GO BOIS WE DID IT !!!!

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #1208 on: April 14, 2019, 02:40:50 am »
I’m glad that this was handled in a nice manner. Cheers to moraine and pedro.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1209 on: April 14, 2019, 09:00:02 am »
I’m glad that this was handled in a nice manner. Cheers to moraine and pedro.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1210 on: April 14, 2019, 06:29:38 pm »
Community Name: Fse_Olafson/AnnaKendrick/BabyJesus
Steam Link: Steam link
Admin History: Bob, pubgf, etc
Reason for applying: Chicago won the poll
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: -
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1211 on: April 15, 2019, 04:11:42 pm »
Public groupfighting did have good connection tbf, Pedro get that host plz

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 16, 2019, 01:17:17 am »
I got a citadel server and it wasn't good. great for costs but bad connections(rubber banding)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1213 on: April 16, 2019, 03:55:55 am »
I got a citadel server and it wasn't good. great for costs but bad connections(rubber banding)

Ehhh it works for me ;) and its been working just fine

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
« Reply #1214 on: April 16, 2019, 10:10:27 am »
Moraines gonna do an oopsie again watchout