Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 158123 times)

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk
« Reply #1245 on: May 10, 2019, 08:09:30 pm »
Hey Pedro, one of your admins the 15e Phil guy was abusing admin. Teamwounding pppl out of the spawn repeatedly until he got tked for it. Then he slayed and revived himself. Hate to see it.

are you gonna mention how I accidently punched you and then you tked me? I think a slay is what you deserved. Repeatedly isn't once, so stop manipulating words ya NA GF loyalist.

Not gonna argue with an irrelevant 15e screamer. You followed me out of spawn, punching me at least 3-4 times on separate rounds. if you are gonna lie at least try doing it without other admins on.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1246 on: May 10, 2019, 09:08:53 pm »
I saw it maniac was in the wrong here

|Viper|

« Reply #1247 on: May 10, 2019, 09:18:35 pm »
I saw it maniac was in the wrong here

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1248 on: May 10, 2019, 11:13:44 pm »
Hey Pedro, one of your admins the 15e Phil guy was abusing admin. Teamwounding pppl out of the spawn repeatedly until he got tked for it. Then he slayed and revived himself. Hate to see it.

are you gonna mention how I accidently punched you and then you tked me? I think a slay is what you deserved. Repeatedly isn't once, so stop manipulating words ya NA GF loyalist.

Not gonna argue with an irrelevant 15e screamer. You followed me out of spawn, punching me at least 3-4 times on separate rounds. if you are gonna lie at least try doing it without other admins on.

So to kinda stop this right now I would like this to be taken to steam.  Maniac feel free to add me.   Probs would be in your best interest to do so to avoid any issues in the future. 

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1249 on: May 11, 2019, 06:20:14 am »

I thought Pedro was in charge of the admins

So to kinda stop this right now I would like this to be taken to steam.  Maniac feel free to add me.   Probs would be in your best interest to do so to avoid any issues in the future.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1250 on: May 18, 2019, 08:57:55 am »
give admin
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tktt
« Reply #1251 on: May 21, 2019, 04:22:54 am »
Community Name: Copot
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/copot/
Admin History: Current Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday events. Jakester's old KOB Saturday event, old LIR Friday and Saturday events, old VB Saturday event.
Reason for applying: Pedro told me too
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 817900
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 08:37:48 pm by Copot »

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #1252 on: May 23, 2019, 09:22:07 am »
Admin History: Current Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday events. Jakester's old KOB Saturday event, old LIR Friday and Saturday events, old VB Saturday event.
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 187900

this server is dead

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1253 on: May 23, 2019, 02:04:44 pm »
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 187900

this server is dead

BBG_Groupfighting ?

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #1254 on: May 26, 2019, 01:12:48 am »
Excellent admin meeting this morning!

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1255 on: May 26, 2019, 01:19:30 am »
sell out

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 26, 2019, 03:07:01 am »
sell out

Public_Groupfighting_DISBAND

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 26, 2019, 04:18:14 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / https://bob.caesim.id.lv
« Reply #1258 on: May 28, 2019, 01:23:16 am »
We are planning to move the server this week in Kansas City since most people on the server keep complaining about server lag.

Recommendation: Don't buy Citadel Servers, they are unresponsive when it comes to direct questions, and help about the server.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / https://bob.caesim.id.lv
« Reply #1259 on: May 28, 2019, 01:51:56 am »
We are planning to move the server this week in Kansas City since most people on the server keep complaining about server lag.

Recommendation: Don't buy Citadel Servers, they are unresponsive when it comes to direct questions, and help about the server.

This greatly displeases me. RIP West Coast players.

Community Name: Mexicant
Steam Link: have me
Admin History: Old GF servers, events here and there, regiment servers
Reason for applying: I think there should be active admins on the server because too many annoying things occur when one isn't on. I'm active and unbiased, which I think constitutes a good admin. I have also read the doc and fully understand the rules and your reasoning for them
GUID *you can find it on BOB GF*: 493505
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:53:57 am by Mexican »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award