Author Topic: The Euros 2020/2021  (Read 22325 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Euros 2020/2021
« Reply #435 on: July 17, 2021, 12:20:58 pm »
Scotland sucks
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #436 on: July 17, 2021, 12:31:10 pm »
fuck you china  communist fuck you slavia praha owner is communist china  i know true btw boss slavia praha jaroslav tvrdík is evil is member czech social democratic party   fuck you czech nazi kudela fuck you  fuck you system please kill me czech nazi fuck you nazism social darwinism who love slavia and kudela  is primitive how communist     Xi Jinping who hate fun is evil          how communist  Mao Zedong     i can confirmed   in  Czech First League is big corruption this reason why i dont watch football      this is reason  why  i dont like much czech nation  and love Scotland  England is better than czech republic     is funny that czech nazis love member czech social democratic party jaroslav tvrdík  and czechs nazis have primitive brains can confirmed

Ukludni sa

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2021, 05:15:38 pm »
Lock thread, Euros thread 2024/2025 please I must speculate asap.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2021, 09:00:33 pm »
fuck you china  communist fuck you slavia praha owner is communist china  i know true btw boss slavia praha jaroslav tvrdík is evil is member czech social democratic party   fuck you czech nazi kudela fuck you  fuck you system please kill me czech nazi fuck you nazism social darwinism who love slavia and kudela  is primitive how communist     Xi Jinping who hate fun is evil          how communist  Mao Zedong     i can confirmed   in  Czech First League is big corruption this reason why i dont watch football      this is reason  why  i dont like much czech nation  and love Scotland  England is better than czech republic     is funny that czech nazis love member czech social democratic party jaroslav tvrdík  and czechs nazis have primitive brains can confirmed

+1
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #439 on: July 17, 2021, 09:00:43 pm »

+1

+1

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #440 on: July 17, 2021, 09:01:05 pm »

+1

+1

+1
click here to join the 84th

Offline Veto

• Private
  • Mehhh... Be nice to each other I guess.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Veto
« Reply #441 on: July 17, 2021, 09:02:22 pm »

+1

+1

+1

+1

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes