Author Topic: The Euros 2020/2021  (Read 22935 times)

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Euros 2020/2021
« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2021, 10:43:23 am »
I mean you could argue about the penalty but pointing a laserpointer in Schmeichel´s face is disgusting...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9766855/Euro-2020-Collymore-leads-calls-fan-shined-laser-Kasper-Schmeichels-face-banned.html

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2021, 10:48:36 am »
I mean you could argue about the penalty but pointing a laserpointer in Schmeichel´s face is disgusting...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9766855/Euro-2020-Collymore-leads-calls-fan-shined-laser-Kasper-Schmeichels-face-banned.html
Well, I guess they have to play a rematch. Without a laserpointer Schmeichel wouldnt let the ball get back to Kane.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2021, 10:50:10 am »

Or the incompetent english ballboys keep on throwing extra balls on the pitch.

There was also one right beside Sterling before he dived in the box! Game should have been paused there already.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2021, 11:10:11 am »
Also those It's coming home chants are starting to piss me off. So arrogant and pushing, it's not funny.

England lost my sympathy for the next tournaments and I hope Italy gonna kick their asses.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2021, 11:16:29 am »
argentina & england for gold

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2021, 11:33:40 am »
click here to join the 84th

Elsse

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2021, 12:11:23 pm »
argentina & Italy for gold
id go for italy but ive repped england for this long so fuck it (not englands fault the ref's were shit)

It's england fault for behaving like pricks and beeing a bad winner.

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2021, 12:30:44 pm »
Wasn't a pen. Do I care? No. We should have had one in the first half. Bad referee throughout the match and if you had watched all the euros then you would know that VAR haven't been over turning the referee's decisions, which is why the first one wasn't given and the second one was. Just a shit ref and shit use of VAR. Plus it always looks different when you slow it down.

Disgusting that someone did that to Schmeichel though. I actually think the referee knew something about it during the second half (or whenever) cos he stopped the game and went to go talk to the 4th official and the UFEA representative about something.

As far as the England fans being nobs and 'not knowing how to lose'. Thats football and sport. You're gonna have extreme fans that take it too far and youre gonna have nice fans. I pretty much wouldn't want it any other way! I want people to put their opinions on the line and for them to go wrong and the opposition to give them shit. It Means they care and its something to chant and shout about. It's coming home was MADE BY COMMENDIANS FOR FUCK SAKE its supposed to take the piss and get in your heads and its done exactly THAT. hahahaha.

ggs to Denmark after watching what happened to Eriksen for them to come back in their group and do what they did, they should be proud!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2021, 12:31:23 pm »
id go for italy but ive repped england for this long so fuck it (not englands fault the ref's were shit)

Don't see how 60 thousand fans defines a nation of almost 56 million people (not even all of those 60 thousand behaved in that way lol).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2021, 12:41:58 pm »
IT’S COMING ROME IT’S COMING ROME

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2021, 01:04:16 pm »

Don't see how 60 thousand fans defines a nation of almost 56 million people (not even all of those 60 thousand behaved in that way lol).

It doesn't Herishey. Idc how many % of englands population it is. The english people in the stadium in a way represented england and were obnoxious.

You are hosting a euros Semi- and Final!

- Laser Pointing the opponents keeper
- Ball boys throwing multiple times extra balls on the pitch to play time and interrupt the game
- Booing the underdog denmark over 60min (if it were germany I might have understood it)
- As a tournament favourite having to dive for a pen like that and clap on your own shoulders for this is disgusting.

The majority of europe wants italy to win now and in case you would win just don't act like pricks and behave like an european champion.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:05:51 pm by 19boboy97 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2021, 01:12:47 pm »
Spoiler

It doesn't Herishey. Idc how many % of englands population it is. The english people in the stadium in a way represented england and were obnoxious.

- Ball boys throwing multiple times extra balls on the pitch to play time and interrupt the game
- Booing the underdog denmark over 60min (if it were germany I might have understood it)
- As a tournament favourite having to dive for a pen like that and clap on your own shoulders for this is disgusting.

The majority of europe wants italy to win now and in case you would win just don't act like pricks and behave like an european champion.
[close]
Booing happens everywhere, so does 'diving'. There was contact in the pen, but yes it was light and I personally don't believe it should have been a pen but I've seen many just as light given. It was clear once the whistle was blown VAR would not overturn it since it was not 'clear and obvious'. When ball boys did throw extra balls on the pitch it was actually during our own attack where we were making runs so if anything it disrupted us more than anything. Please bare in mind they're only 15 generally ball boys so you can't exactly expect much from these 'kids'. As for the laser that is of course disgraceful but again that is literally 1 fan. I'm sure you can find very negative incidents from '1 fan' at just about any game.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2021, 01:26:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Booing happens everywhere, so does 'diving'. There was contact in the pen, but yes it was light and I personally don't believe it should have been a pen but I've seen many just as light given. It was clear once the whistle was blown VAR would not overturn it since it was not 'clear and obvious'. When ball boys did throw extra balls on the pitch it was actually during our own attack where we were making runs so if anything it disrupted us more than anything. Please bare in mind they're only 15 generally ball boys so you can't exactly expect much from these 'kids'. As for the laser that is of course disgraceful but again that is literally 1 fan. I'm sure you can find very negative incidents from '1 fan' at just about any game.

So what you are saying if there are multiple balls on the pitch it doesn't affect the defense as much as the offense?
Specially against a fast dribbler like Sterling and the second ball is 1m next to each other?
I remind you a second ball on the pitch happened multiple time, specially when england was leading.

You can't excpect much from british ballboys? So from your 56 Million citizens that are the ones you came up with?
I get you some local teenagers from here that might not even play football and they won't mess up once.

Booing happens everywhere? How bout booing during the danish national Anthem? Surely wasn't 1 person only :)
Do I have to remind you this is a international football tournament and not some local Premier League derby.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2021, 01:28:26 pm »
When ball boys did throw extra balls on the pitch it was actually during our own attack where we were making runs so if anything it disrupted us more than anything.

No. You should rewatch Min 110:35 again