Author Topic: Sword & Musket - A Bannerlord Napoleonic Mod - Update Blog Out  (Read 25923 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Sword & Musket - A Bannerlord Napoleonic Mod - Update Blog Out
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2023, 03:14:24 pm »
Oh my days
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Skaen

« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2023, 03:15:55 pm »
Oh my days

It's funny how easily you can rattle anyone's cage here with one single opinion holy shit.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2023, 03:17:44 pm »
Right indeed he put u in the dirt

Skaen

« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2023, 03:20:45 pm »
Ahh should have known he got his 55th buddies with him. Can't solve shit on their own.  8)

My post was a meme and not serious anyways. Toedeloe.

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2023, 03:27:40 pm »
Ahh should have known he got his 55th buddies with him. Can't solve shit on their own.  8)

My guy i was just responding to your disrespectful comment towards the people who give their time to write feedback (and most of them were there at the bannerlord alpha so they know what they are talking about) to make the game a success idk why you think you offended or "rattle anyone cage" but anyway you do you I like you so I don't want to go any further

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2023, 03:32:03 pm »
Big man Zeydog doesn’t need his buddy’s, he can win his wars solo

Skaen

« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2023, 03:40:45 pm »

My guy i was just responding to your disrespectful comment towards the people who give their time to write feedback (and most of them were there at the bannerlord alpha so they know what they are talking about) to make the game a success idk why you think you offended or "rattle anyone cage" but anyway you do you I like you so I don't want to go any further
I cannot understand how my comment was disrespectful as it was straight facts that there are several people out there who have big egos and do everything in their power to make it to a good place on such lists. They're scared Bannerlord isn't gonna be what they want to be so they can settle those scores further.

Maybe using "they" was a wrong word used. Pardon me for that, because I didn't mean the whole competitive scene as a whole. But man there are some rude players out there who just shit on others who can't play the game as good as them and make them wanna quit the game. I don't want this mentality to be part of Bannerlord which has the potential of getting a bigger community and many more players and to become a good game after lots of tweaking and updates.

Insult me, roast me however you want but this is just my personal opinion and I'll keep at it.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2023, 04:28:59 pm »

I cannot understand how my comment was disrespectful as it was straight facts that there are several people out there who have big egos and do everything in their power to make it to a good place on such lists. They're scared Bannerlord isn't gonna be what they want to be so they can settle those scores further.

Maybe using "they" was a wrong word used. Pardon me for that, because I didn't mean the whole competitive scene as a whole. But man there are some rude players out there who just shit on others who can't play the game as good as them and make them wanna quit the game. I don't want this mentality to be part of Bannerlord which has the potential of getting a bigger community and many more players and to become a good game after lots of tweaking and updates.

Insult me, roast me however you want but this is just my personal opinion and I'll keep at it.

I mean, I don't think you're up-to-date with how Bannerlord works. Competition will always cause massive egos, that's how it always happens in every competitive/semi-competitive game ever. In Bannerlord's case it's exactly the same with top teams like DM and RM being highly competitive and toxic.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2023, 04:32:37 pm »
reason why weak mental losers stick to casuals  :)

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2023, 04:40:40 pm »
Common Zeyden W

Skaen

« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2023, 05:04:08 pm »
reason why weak mental losers stick to casuals  :)
We were all casuals once. So there’s that.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2023, 05:25:37 pm »
Why do people just want to play the same game for another 10 years? Why not take the opportunity to develop on it.

Nobody is saying it can't be similar but why does it have to be a copy?
Something new for the sake of being new is not a good thing. The combat hasn't been "developed" on, it's Bannerlord combat with a few changes. Step 1 should be making it as close as possible to NW, then improving on it. The baseline should be the predecessor, particularly as NW has been so popular for so many years.
I know it hasn't been developed on, I was on the dev team lol

But what you said above was supposed to be the idea anyway. This once again brings us back to the fact that the melee hasn't been worked on at all and was supposed to come later. Again, I don't understand why they have released the mod now in its current state. Its missing too many features and there's so much that hasn't been worked on yet. Not to mention the servers are useless so you can't run events on it anyway.

If we all know the melee hasn't been worked on and even the dev team has told everyone the melee hasn't been worked on yet, then why is everyone arguing about it on a thread for a week? (trick question, its FSE)

We will just have to wait and see. It won't be possible to completely copy NW melee because of the way the movement etc. works in BL but personally I wouldn't want a carbon copy anyway.

Considering it's 4 block and attack directions, we can safely assume that the basis of the game is the same as NW, so even if the combat is not exactly the same everything else certain is, it's still going to be the 'same game' for another 10 years, so that's just a moot point.

If the combat is currently a step back from NW, I think we should go back to basics, especially considering the most successful NW game to date is the one we've been playing for the past 10 years (unless you're including that total war game).
You are so smart Fietta what would the NW community do without you
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2023, 05:28:43 pm »

I'm not smart, you're just retarded

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2023, 05:30:03 pm »

I'm not smart, you're just retarded
I know you are but what am I
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2023, 06:01:30 pm »
Lads linebattle gaming is niche. If you add competitive in said linebattle gaming, thats a niche of a niche. Community is what brings people to said niche game. Some of those will like the niche niche comp stuff and become pricks in the fse forums like all of us. SO chill, give things time, let the community develop it self and all of you will find more people to get anoyed with. For the veterans think of it as new newgens. Alas, as Chriseh said,  i dont think the mod should be out at this point, but ultimately in due time it will be in a playable state (when they work on the stuff they said they will) and if we are patient and constructive im sure it will succeed.