Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

Missing Members and Players.

(1/130) > >>

Earth Bby:
Have you known anyone who's played M&B to die or either go missing? I'd be interested to know :^)

A Rct in the 3teSLR died in a car crash, he wasn't a old member only a week in. His friends told us who stayed with the regiment it shocked me a bit and I haven't forgotten. (Rip)

John Price:
Not quite, in the 83rd my old SjtMaj Spiro was in a car crash, lost his wife, his son and had to have an arm amputated. As you can imagine we never really saw him after that :/

Poor fucking guy.

Other than that nothing quite as far as death.

William:
I've been trying to find the person but apparently the leader/ex leader of a EU rifle regiment died a while back(suicide off a bridge?) It was a big regiment if I remember

John Price:

--- Quote from: William on September 13, 2016, 03:21:45 am ---I've been trying to find the person but apparently the leader/ex leader of a EU rifle regiment died a while back(suicide off a bridge?) It was a big regiment if I remember

--- End quote ---
Rings a bell... Wasn't it one of the leaders of a BA regiment?

DeadEye:
O'mally, old regiment member of mine, was really depressed one night and had a total break down in 2014 about his wife and kids leaving him, never saw him again after that and steam hasn't been online since that night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version