Author Topic: The EU_Duel Server Thread  (Read 7698 times)

Offline DarklingGames

• Sergeant Major
  • Ensign in the 33rd regiment of foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Darklin
  • Side: Confederacy
The EU_Duel Server Thread
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:55:56 pm »

Welcome to the EU_Duel server thread. Be sure to check out the server, it's there for all your competitive dueling needs be it for a tournament or just regular 1v1 ing. There is only 1 map on the server for now. We also have a few custom skins on the server for most nations to make it feel diffrent from other servers. The server is located in France and is hosted by the 33rd Regiment of foot, if it needs a reset be sure to message [33rd]Darkling on steam
                                       IS GOOD SERVER INNIT                                               

Rules:
1. Don't be annoying
2. Don't abuse admins
3. No racism or discrimination
4. No impersonation
5. Don't spam the chat
6. No Cheating

Admin Application
Name:
User ID:
Steam:
Reason:
Admin experience (if any):

Unban Request
Name:
User ID:
Banned by:
Reason:
Statement:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:24:23 pm by DarklingGames »

Offline DarklingGames

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: The EU_Duel Server Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 11:56:42 pm »
Old admins who had it before 33rd got the server please add me on steam and ask and i will re add you to the whitelist ;P

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 11:59:20 pm »
Want some elo-system?
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 12:13:23 am »
Admins:
Steinmann

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 12:15:53 am »

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 12:45:21 am »
Admin Application

Name: Cr3A
User ID: 1598644
Reason: Trying to coach some mates on the server, but there's always someone running between us / spamming, making it impossible to focus. Would be glad to help anyways. Large admin experience.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 12:49:38 am »
Admin Application
Name: Ivan
User ID:  1325179
Reason: I would like to be an admin because people can very easily ruin the server for people by blocking players trying to duel and stabbing into them. I'd like to help punish them and make the server better when these kind of people come on.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 12:57:59 am »
Admin Application

Reason: Trying to coach some mates on the server, but there's always someone running between us / spamming, making it impossible to focus. Would be glad to help anyways. Large admin experience.
Admin Application
Reason: I would like to be an admin because people can very easily ruin the server for people by blocking players trying to duel and stabbing into them. I'd like to help punish them and make the server better when these kind of people come on.
V O U CH

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 12:58:34 am »
Of course Steinmann would vouch. He'd even vouch an app if I made it smh.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 01:00:19 am »
Of course Steinmann would vouch. He'd even vouch an app if I made it smh.
Vouch

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 01:53:55 am »
Hopefully this server will bring back the dueling standards high again. You guys should really try make use of the native Ludus script to automatically tp away players trying to interfere in duel, that'd be amazing.
 We also though in the K-KA to open a duel server, as there's been requests to do so but im sure (hope so) that wont be needed anymore

Good luck :)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2019, 01:58:25 am »
Hopefully this server will bring back the dueling standards high again. You guys should really try make use of the native Ludus script to automatically tp away players trying to interfere in duel, that'd be amazing.
 We also though in the K-KA to open a duel server, as there's been requests to do so but im sure (hope so) that wont be needed anymore

f word nice and loaded

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 11:17:01 am »

f word nice and loaded
Are you ok?
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2019, 05:01:33 pm »
Admin Application

Name: Coco_Ayala
User ID:1462072
Reason:I want to be admin on this server because many peoples are annoying since they move when you play duel against someone and it's not fun. I play a lot duels since I prefer duels at gf server and I play a lot of ft on this server so I think I can help for peoples have more fun when they are on the server. One more thing I am active so I can go fast on the server to do something against troll ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline DarklingGames

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2019, 05:42:49 pm »
Want some elo-system?
That would be amazing ;P but if money is involved i have none :(

Admin Application
Admin Application

Admin Application

Name: Coco_Ayala
User ID:1462072
Reason:I want to be admin on this server because many peoples are annoying since they move when you play duel against someone and it's not fun. I play a lot duels since I prefer duels at gf server and I play a lot of ft on this server so I think I can help for peoples have more fun when they are on the server. One more thing I am active so I can go fast on the server to do something against troll ;)

All accepted, checked the logs and all show up regularly and I don't see anything bad under the names joined ;), do send me a message on steam for the admin pass.
I am thinking of closing admin apps for a bit after 1 or 2 more since if the old admins send me a message we will already be up to 23 admins, trying to find out if 11 of them are still alive