Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309562 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #795 on: February 18, 2018, 05:14:02 pm »
16 ukranians in 96y Dneprovskiy Regiment and only 6 of them are active and really have an interest to play in this. Wonka, Richard, Klever, Jodurr, Sailor are inactive as fuck. MegaVolt is casual player and he's coming only for big events. Try to find more, please.

Check your M points :)
m8 Ukraine will play separate i already told you about it, now go and find some player for YOUR nation
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #796 on: February 18, 2018, 05:15:15 pm »
Stop taking an M. Points list as example, because as I said there's more than half players in ukranian list are inactive. Same thing for Russia, those players playing only few times per month for 96y or even on cracked version with Flowers, Red and Falcon as example.

i thought it is for active players
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #797 on: February 18, 2018, 05:16:35 pm »
:D

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #798 on: February 18, 2018, 05:23:52 pm »
Player Application
Nation:France
In-Game Name:Saf
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072911521/
In-Game ID:1172341
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?:oui
Yeee man #SafForTeamFRA !!!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #799 on: February 18, 2018, 05:25:48 pm »
I guess Ukraine will have to play Alax then

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #800 on: February 18, 2018, 05:30:03 pm »
I guess Ukraine will have to play Alax then

#AlaxediaForCPTNWWC2018
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 18, 2018, 05:42:01 pm »
First of all, I'm surprised as fuck how all of you are such a hypocrite, you should be really annoying for the people around you in real life. Yes, we were cheating year ago, that's true. We had NiFU and Alucard from the start, plus max1m who was trying to play for us against Great Britain in Quarter Finals because we didnt have enough of players, I totally agree that's not right at all and I actually framed Cazassar because he believed me. But hey, do you remember how both of them (+ Rommel) didnt let us to play in NWWC 2016 for Coalition? When Ukraine really didn't have enough of players, there was only 8 maximum players which were interested in NWWC, and 5 of them or even more were in CCCP tho. When you are practicing together for 4 month, playing against Brits and French players on the same level, and after this getting denied from organisers which just found some ukrainians in big casual regiment like Preobarz is not right too.

I'm actually want to say sorry to Ireland and Poland that we beat you with invites. All of you would play better in Quarter Finals and all of you deserved this much more than us. And yes as Bagins said nobody will cheat again, we don't have internal issues anymore, all the ukranians are motivated as fuck and we are actually ready to stand a clearly ukranian team this year. Yes, we have some problems with amount of players, but I think it's okay for now.
Oh, u are so annoying. I understand Marxeil. Nowadays we have fucking big problems with competitive players in a CIS community, because this game is dying. Every year more and more old players left this game, so, Russia and Ukraine have problems to make some good rosters. Last year we bagged Caz to allow us to create team RU-UKR, but he ignored us. But I think everyone of us want to win this tournament, and Marxeil is not a exception. He didnt want to play with ppl which doesn’t know how to block and chamber (like bodya), so started use invites. For example team GB have very big list of players which are very good in melee and they can choose a better one. In Russia and Ukraine we just take everyone who can block xD

I like how you are still upset about the fact that I didnt let you do it, and somehow frame it like I "ignored you", or "hate russians". Rommel and me decided to let not make that coalition because we are aware that there are A LOT of ukrainians and Russians who still play this game. You guys are competetive, and probably frustrated cause you cant field your "dream team", but you gotta be aware that this is a nations cup and not a normal gf Tournament. This is supposed to make you stand up for you nation, strengthen the community of said nation and bring you together. Not let you choose a dream GF team of your 8 best Friends.

I also want to point out that the "coalitions will be decided after sign ups" rule will just result in fewer people to sign up so they get their coalitions.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #802 on: February 18, 2018, 05:42:46 pm »
Team Ireland want Cloud and Spartan? Born and bred Irish

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #803 on: February 18, 2018, 05:44:44 pm »
Team Ireland want Cloud and Spartan? Born and bred Irish

Everyone is welcome to a trial :)

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 18, 2018, 05:47:07 pm »
OMÉGALUL Mr.Koblížek. Its even said in the first sentences of this tournament. "Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation" Sorry, but they dont have that much "worthy" players in the Slovak community. So yeah. :)
U can decide who is worthy or not? Your someone like Vanga?
They aren’t giving a chance to other players as someone said.
Fucking hypocrites. Kore and other CZSVK, again don’t write here anything you guys complained and cried about fighting France last year. And hosters changed the rival list coz of that.
Stop lying about the roster, YOU said it’s about fun, right? I saw the whole regiment full of Slovaks and czechs in 66th Berkshire’s teamspeak, it’s about 30 active everyday. Give them a chance as you said to us.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 18, 2018, 05:47:36 pm »
I also want to point out that the "coalitions will be decided after sign ups" rule will just result in fewer people to sign up so they get their coalitions.
Thats what i mean. No coaltion for anyone would be fair.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #806 on: February 18, 2018, 05:48:18 pm »
First of all, I'm surprised as fuck how all of you are such a hypocrite, you should be really annoying for the people around you in real life. Yes, we were cheating year ago, that's true. We had NiFU and Alucard from the start, plus max1m who was trying to play for us against Great Britain in Quarter Finals because we didnt have enough of players, I totally agree that's not right at all and I actually framed Cazassar because he believed me. But hey, do you remember how both of them (+ Rommel) didnt let us to play in NWWC 2016 for Coalition? When Ukraine really didn't have enough of players, there was only 8 maximum players which were interested in NWWC, and 5 of them or even more were in CCCP tho. When you are practicing together for 4 month, playing against Brits and French players on the same level, and after this getting denied from organisers which just found some ukrainians in big casual regiment like Preobarz is not right too.

I'm actually want to say sorry to Ireland and Poland that we beat you with invites. All of you would play better in Quarter Finals and all of you deserved this much more than us. And yes as Bagins said nobody will cheat again, we don't have internal issues anymore, all the ukranians are motivated as fuck and we are actually ready to stand a clearly ukranian team this year. Yes, we have some problems with amount of players, but I think it's okay for now.

Team Ireland arent important anyways amirite

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 18, 2018, 05:48:29 pm »
According to M points, Ukraine has at least 7 really good active players(Marxeil,Desant, Yoda, Kobzik, Extkill,Max,Dan). Spain is gonna struggle to get 8 competitive players as well, by Kobzik's logic, should we be allowed to merge with France  ???

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #808 on: February 18, 2018, 05:48:46 pm »
Referee Application
Name: Fotin
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118112574/
Past Experience: Alot of tournaments, most important is probably the NWL. I also hosted my own tournament in the French community.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules : I disagree with the rule 3 of "rules concerning Nationality, Sign-ups and Team Nationality". Also, in the rule 5 of "Referee Rules", I think that the fact that the casters are allowed to be on the server should be specified.

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 18, 2018, 05:50:13 pm »
Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation, under two captains of equal authority.
Ahahaha, then create a Slovakia team, i’m ready to help you with it:)