Author Topic: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Drake Winner]  (Read 35316 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Brackets Announced]
« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2017, 01:23:02 am »
@Alator

Guess its a matter of opinion, not sure we'll manage to get to agree with eachothers but I can't say what you're saying is wrong, I've watched the match myself and I said Reb surprised me, he made ExtaaZz works for it, that's undeniable and we all know it ain't easy. But ExtaaZz is the potential winner of the tournament, he could actually achieved what nobody ever achieved ever before him in this community, hence winning a EU duel tournament 3 times in a row. And for that I still think there is a gap between him and Reb. But as I said you've the full right to disagree and I wouldn't call you stupid for that, far from it.

You've my respect for disagreeing with proper arguments and being respectul in any case mate, doesn't surprise me coming from such a mature lad as you but still appreciate it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:14:14 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2017, 07:08:14 am »
@Alator

Guess its a matter of opinion, not sure we'll manage to get to agree with eachothers but I can't say what you're saying is wrong, I've watched the match myself and I said Reb surprised me, he made ExtaaZz works for it, that's undeniable and we all know it ain't easy. But ExtaaZz is the potential winner of the tournament, he could actually achieved what nobody ever achieved ever before him in this community, hence winning a EU duel tournament 3 times in a row. And for that I still think there is a gap between him and Reb. But as I said you've the full right to disagree and I wouldn't call you stupid for that, far from it.

You've my respect for disagreeing with proper arguments and being respectul in any case mate, doesn't surprise me coming from you but still appreciate it.

Disagreeing but staying respectful and with arguments became a rare thing in this community
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Grand Final Friday 20:00BST]
« Reply #287 on: May 19, 2017, 07:16:41 am »
@Alator

You've my respect for disagreeing with proper arguments and being respectul in any case mate, doesn't surprise me coming from you but still appreciate it.

Precisely, hence why rare but nice things have to be maintened so we see an improvement overall :)

Disagreeing but staying respectful and with arguments became a rare thing in this community

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #288 on: May 19, 2017, 04:48:47 pm »
@Alator

Only lebrave stay respectful and convince us with reasonable arguments since a longs years ...

Spoiler
The jock was epic
Spoiler
I have ofc never see cela
Spoiler
rejection personelle
Spoiler
kys
Spoiler
retards why you stay her ?
Spoiler
hi rebellious
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #289 on: May 19, 2017, 04:56:46 pm »
@Alator

Only lebrave stay respectful and convince us with reasonable arguments since a longs years ...

Spoiler
The jock was epic
Spoiler
I have ofc never see cela
Spoiler
rejection personelle
Spoiler
kys
Spoiler
retards why you stay her ?
Spoiler
hi rebellious
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

x-d
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #290 on: May 19, 2017, 05:23:18 pm »
Extazz = tardet?

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
Re: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Grand Final Tonight 20:00BST]
« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2017, 06:43:45 pm »
@Alator

Precisely, hence why rare but nice things have to be maintened so we see an improvement overall :)

Cheers, and likewise :)

And I'm probably a bit late... But it was a nice tournament, even though I did not participate myself, and I'm looking forward to the next thing you plan on doing ^^
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:54:49 pm by Tardet »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2017, 06:53:58 pm »
Extazz = tardet?

Je suis le monstre.

@Alator

Thanks mate, hopefully it shoudln't take too long, just three months or something like that ! :)

The Grand Final is maintened to tonight 8:00GMT. Anyone is free to come and watch as long as you stay spec. Server will be same as last time : Changing_Time and I will announce the password a bit before the starts of the event, both here and on the steam group. Due to that, everyone spawning besides ExtaaZz or Haze will result in a permaban from the server and all events I might host in future. You're warned, I want to give the possibility to a maximum people to come and watch what promess to be a really good final BUT I will take 0 risk when it comes to their own duels.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Drake Winner]
« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:43 pm »
Drake 7 - 1 ExtaaZz

The final was actually quite one sided even though ExtaaZz probably did try his best, wasn't his day I guess, happens to the best. It was still interesting nontheless to watch so even though its long I will certainly upload it cause I believe its worth it. I had a part where my recording device stopped but it wasn't that long, apologizes for that, aswell as the commentaries in french, talking was the only way I got myself not to fall asleep as i was rather exausthed (didn't sleep much those past few days). Just mute the video if you want to watch it when its up, better that way.

Well played to Haze, deserved title. Better luck next time ExtaaZz, still a great tournament overall. Wish I could gave you an opponent LeBrave to make a good Bronze Match but that doesn't take anything away from your performance.

Now I need to catch some sleep so I can watch the First Warband Lan ever, starting tomorow early morning. If you ever dream about Warband (in general) becoming a E-Sport or something as close as possible, then you should give it a go, honestly.

Hope to see you all in September for the next tournament, in the meantime, enjoy your vacations, good luck for your last exams (for those still concerned) and thanks everyone for attending.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:25 pm »
Big surprise, ExtaZz is shit.
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #295 on: May 19, 2017, 10:58:34 pm »
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
Try to play duel with Drake and will see who is noob, Hyirishey

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 19, 2017, 11:03:39 pm »
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
Try play against anyone, you'll lose just like Russia.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #297 on: May 19, 2017, 11:06:59 pm »
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
Check Tardet's tournament, nub.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 19, 2017, 11:08:48 pm »
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
Check Tardet's tournament, nub.
Point proven.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #299 on: May 20, 2017, 04:24:07 pm »
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.