Poll

Are you happy with the current state of the CR?

Yes, very much!
Yes, though I remain skeptical of the idea
Yes, and I would prefer to have changes to the role
I'm indifferent or have not yet made up my mind
No, though I do not mind
No, I do not like this role

Author Topic: Opening Discussion Thread (with Poll)  (Read 41753 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Opening Discussion Thread (with Poll)
« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2017, 07:47:48 pm »
Congrats Orcaryo

Anyone who the 63e likes should be lynched!
They must be a traitor to the community!

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2017, 10:52:35 pm »
Should I be happy for a whole next term of the NA doing absolutely nothing?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2017, 11:25:01 pm »
67 Votes? Something smells here to be honest. I didn't think there were that many active forum members NAside runnin around.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2017, 11:32:12 pm »
67 Votes? Something smells here to be honest. I didn't think there were that many active forum members NAside runnin around.
I'm not the type of guy to call bullshit because his side was the sore loser but I concur with AP0C

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2017, 11:33:13 pm »
Euro's can vote too if I'm not mistaken. There's definitely a hefty amount of people who still use the forums and stopped to put a vote in even if they don't care.

Most Online Today: 290
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 09, 2017, 11:34:43 pm »
Yes but you need to have a special forum group called "Registered Voter" if I'm not mistaken to be able to take part and actually vote.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2017, 12:30:10 am »
Its definitely quite possible its legit im just surprised. That is far more people than I expected. Wish the vote wasn't anonymous so I could see who rose from their grave to vote.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2017, 12:54:22 am »
A whole load of people who rarely bother with the forum politics got thrust into them very rapidly by people urging them to join one side or another. Probably a fair few of them saw there was an election going on and voted (like me).

And I sure as hell don't want my vote displayed for any self-proclaimed inquisitioner to re-educate me on how to play forum politics. I just want to play the game and see the community in a state where I'm not the only one who wants to play the game.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2017, 01:07:43 am »

And I sure as hell don't want my vote displayed for any self-proclaimed inquisitioner to re-educate me on how to play forum politics. I just want to play the game and see the community in a state where I'm not the only one who wants to play the game.

Reeducating you is my job. No one else is allowed to do it. The Emperor Protects.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #249 on: March 10, 2017, 01:56:38 am »
I voted for Gluk in the first round. I voted for Orcaryo in the run-off. Why?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35047.msg1521509#msg1521509
Quote from: Gluk the Walrus
My question is where does orcaryo find these people to vote for him. I dont know a single person that said that they voted for him.

If you are an orcaryo supporter, please make yourself known since we seem to have a 'silent' minority of people voting for him.
The silent majority has no responsibility to say anything to anyone. They can vote for who they want, when they want, and don't have to answer to anyone unless they want to.

Also:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35047.msg1521687#msg1521687
Quote from: Gluk the Walrus
Orcaryo, do you really want karth of all people supporting you? Is that what you think the community wants?

I have no problems with the 63e, a lot of them are cool dude but we have all heard the fucking horror stories of 'X' nco talked to 'X' person so they were kicked out of the reg. Not to mention how he completely ignored the desire of the community for NANWL to go to Amit and made his own thread on taleworlds for it.

I can understand why people are voting for Orcaryo and things are starting to make a bit of sense (seeing as all of these folks tend to dislike me) but my question Orc and i mean this seriously, do you want the support of Karth and to an extension squirts who follows him?
Even though you edited it to change it, the message was still sent. I don't feel my beliefs are being represented by someone who calls out other members over something as stupid as as the 63e thinking Orcaryo is reasonable. It's as unproductive as complaining "The Russians don't hate your guts, so you must be a Russian traitor". I have my own thoughts about the 63e situations, but I know that nothing will be done with an aggressive approach like yours.

Perhaps this post will get me labeled as a Russian 63e spy, but whatevs. Back into the shadows of the silent majority I go.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 01:58:57 am by NickyJ »

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #250 on: March 10, 2017, 02:22:39 am »
I voted for orcaryo cause he has a hot mom
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2017, 02:27:43 am »
I voted for orcaryo cause he has a hot mom
You too?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2017, 02:48:28 am »
My mom says thanks for voting for me

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #253 on: March 10, 2017, 05:50:36 am »
Well said Nicky

I voted because I hate communism

Freedom is always worth fighting for. Death is a preferable alternative to Communism! America will never fall to Communist invasion!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2017, 06:34:53 am »
Well said Nicky. While me and Gluk agree fairly closely on the 63e dilemma, I do not look for agreement in my CR - I look for someone respected and listened to by both parties who can arbitrate fairly and rationally, before taking a side. Orcaryo seems to fit that bill

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)