Author Topic: JackieChan's NW  (Read 25515 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: JackieChan's NW
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2015, 10:59:35 pm »
Last bump. I'll leave the thread open simply so you guys can bump it and more people can see it. I will not be responding after today though, so no point in asking me any questions.
Have fun quitting. I wish I could follow.
A peace message to you. Although I know you have your flaws which made me pissed off quite often, I just read what you posted on the 58e thread. Noone deserves that. If you want to quit, do it. There is little point in sticking around for something that does not appreciate you. In any case, good luck to you in the future and things will work out for the best. ;)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2015, 01:09:02 am »
Last bump. I'll leave the thread open simply so you guys can bump it and more people can see it. I will not be responding after today though, so no point in asking me any questions.
A peace message to you. Although I know you have your flaws which made me pissed off quite often, I just read what you posted on the 58e thread. Noone deserves that. If you want to quit, do it. There is little point in sticking around for something that does not appreciate you. In any case, good luck to you in the future and things will work out for the best. ;)
How are you getting them to remove your account and stuff?
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2015, 01:44:20 am »
How are you getting them to remove your account and stuff?
FSE you mean? Last time I messaged a moderator and he deleted my account.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2015, 01:09:03 pm »
If they removed your account I assumed it would delete the thread, anyway have fun quitting Jackie. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

yecgga

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2018, 05:04:49 pm »
Rip, JackieChan's youtube channel is gone

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2018, 06:55:08 pm »
Yeet, he deleted his gmail

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

yecgga

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2018, 07:28:52 pm »

Is there a way that can I watch these videos again?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2018, 07:51:43 pm »

I don’t believe so

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2018, 02:57:20 am »

I don’t believe so

jeeez no pls

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2018, 09:42:00 pm »
Try to contact the other guy who appeared in his videos, he might have them  ::) ;D
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline footchess

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2024, 04:35:31 pm »
Have you recovered the videos ?