Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31228 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2019, 12:04:40 pm »
What I fail to understand is why anyone from the Napoleonic Wars community would even care / want to play bannerlord? It's like going from one extreme to another.

Majority of people playing warband do it for the single player yet the only comments I see is about it's Multiplayer melee? If I was a native fan I'd be looking for changes to siege, army Management, identity of state, economy blah blah which I've seen some blogs on but no body here cares

I have over 4k hours on Warband. Tons of those hours were spent on NW, but a lot of that is from Native or modded single player, and also from multiplayer mods like PW/PK, Full Invasion, CRPG, and some others. This used to be the only PC game I owned so I’d play the hell out of it. The melee was what got me hooked on the game. It was so different than any other game and it was just done better. It would suck if the melee didn’t live up to expectations and regressed.

Also I love the additions they have made to single player. That stuff is gonna make the game so much better from a single player standpoint, but if the melee is wonky, slow, and clunky it will take away from the feel of the game for me.

^ This

Also, I'm sure a talented modder would make a Napoleonic Wars mod for it, maybe even a DLC eventually.

*Cough* no modder is going to start a mod for a game that is intelligent enough A to learn the new engine B has the time to keep up with patches till (full release) & C is actually going to make something fun / not super amateur.

Mods take 1 - 2 years to make, doing early Access hasn't aided in your fantasies

NW mod in 2022

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2019, 12:09:00 pm »
Yeah gotta side with Marks on that one, hoping for a NW mod in less than one or two years is being delusional af. It's like these NW players who, two or three years ago, were convinced that certain people were making a NW mod for Bannerlord at the same time.

You gotta have to stick to the vanilla version for quite sometime if you intend to play it actively from start.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2019, 01:04:28 pm »
Believing in a high quality NW mod was a stretch in the first place but agreed with the boys above me, by the time we get any hope of a competent mod it will be too late.

Remember that the end goal for most reg leaders is moving to a fresh new product, not playing an event or two on what will inevitably be a half done mod playing catchup then waiting potentially years.

Although honestly I hope they don't fuck up native multiplayer more than any hopes for an NW.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2019, 01:04:46 pm »
Applications for bigbigs bannerlord khanate are opening soon

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2019, 01:14:50 pm »
Although honestly I hope they don't fuck up native multiplayer more than any hopes for an NW.
Wouldn't get your hopes up.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2019, 01:24:56 pm »
I really thought they were boutta say like November/December 2019. I just wanted to be able to play it in college for my last year before real life hits  :'(
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2019, 01:35:32 pm »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Nock

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2019, 01:48:17 pm »

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2019, 05:22:39 pm »
y’all see how the font of Early Access and March 2020 is different?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
n-nani??

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2019, 05:30:13 pm »
I estimate at least another 4 years until it leaves Early Access.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2019, 05:59:56 pm »
Coming from Gamescom, played it (again).. its still bad..  ::)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2019, 08:04:47 pm »

why is it bad?

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2019, 08:20:59 pm »
Yeah gotta side with Marks on that one, hoping for a NW mod in less than one or two years is being delusional af. It's like these NW players who, two or three years ago, were convinced that certain people were making a NW mod for Bannerlord at the same time.

You gotta have to stick to the vanilla version for quite sometime if you intend to play it actively from start.
What I fail to understand is why anyone from the Napoleonic Wars community would even care / want to play bannerlord? It's like going from one extreme to another.

Majority of people playing warband do it for the single player yet the only comments I see is about it's Multiplayer melee? If I was a native fan I'd be looking for changes to siege, army Management, identity of state, economy blah blah which I've seen some blogs on but no body here cares

I have over 4k hours on Warband. Tons of those hours were spent on NW, but a lot of that is from Native or modded single player, and also from multiplayer mods like PW/PK, Full Invasion, CRPG, and some others. This used to be the only PC game I owned so I’d play the hell out of it. The melee was what got me hooked on the game. It was so different than any other game and it was just done better. It would suck if the melee didn’t live up to expectations and regressed.

Also I love the additions they have made to single player. That stuff is gonna make the game so much better from a single player standpoint, but if the melee is wonky, slow, and clunky it will take away from the feel of the game for me.

^ This

Also, I'm sure a talented modder would make a Napoleonic Wars mod for it, maybe even a DLC eventually.

*Cough* no modder is going to start a mod for a game that is intelligent enough A to learn the new engine B has the time to keep up with patches till (full release) & C is actually going to make something fun / not super amateur.

Mods take 1 - 2 years to make, doing early Access hasn't aided in your fantasies

NW mod in 2022

Obviously, I made the notion that there would eventually be a NW mod/DLC BEFORE I saw it was Early Access. Now that it is confirmed to be early access, there OBVIOUSLY won't be a NW mod or DLC for a while, but I think there will be one eventually... I hope :)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2019, 08:31:29 pm »

Damn bro I didn’t need to hear this  :'(
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2019, 08:31:58 pm »

^ This

NW mod in 2022

Obviously, I made the notion that there would eventually be a NW mod/DLC BEFORE I saw it was Early Access. Now that it is confirmed to be early access, there OBVIOUSLY won't be a NW mod or DLC for a while, but I think there will be one eventually... I hope :)
Yeah all we have to do is don't go for a worthless degree, get married, have kids, get bogged down at a shitty job, get evicted, or be diagnosed with a shitty disease. Seems easy enough.