Author Topic: Admin Abuse from participants unknown.  (Read 12335 times)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
Re: Admin Abuse from participants unknown.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 04:57:52 am »
Then, I hope it kills you.

Incoming warning/mute!

I doubt it. I'm backing Menelaos on this, because his points make sense. If the imposter who banned people said the same phrases to Menelaos in the TS, doesn't that make you think, "Huh... It's very possible Tavington was the culprit..."

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 04:59:05 am »

Incoming warning/mute!

I think a community ban would be more appropriate. I'm quite upset after reading his post and I'm considering suicide. I'm going to call the suicide hotline and tell them that this boy keptshuchasd or whatever his name is cyberbullied me into killing myself, and then the story will be on FOX news and you will die of AIDS.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 05:01:17 am »
Guys stop it. Don't forget the forum rules.

Hadhod showing dat wannabe moderator badge! Ohh yeah!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 05:01:47 am »

Incoming warning/mute!

I think a community ban would be more appropriate. I'm quite upset after reading his post and I'm considering suicide. I'm going to call the suicide hotline and tell them that this boy keptshuchasd or whatever his name is cyberbullied me into killing myself, and then the story will be on FOX news and you will die of AIDS.

And, this is why I said you're a dumbass. Stop being a fucking idiot on these forums, and inciting shit that doesn't need to be started. Stop sticking for someone who probably is the culprit, and I think you know it. Swallow you're dam pride, and admit your defeat...

Btw: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4224.0

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 05:03:08 am »

Incoming warning/mute!

And, this is why I said you're a dumbass. Stop being a fucking idiot on these forums, and inciting shit that doesn't need to be started. Stop sticking for someone who probably is the culprit, and I think you know it. Swallow you're dam pride, and admit your defeat...

Wow...yeah i support the community ban! Go away evil IQ <10 devil!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 05:04:39 am »
Lol, Mega... You're another one. Not sure how you got admin in the first place on the official servers, when you've been one of the biggest trolls since MM.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 05:04:51 am »
Cut the insluts and debate the point.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 05:05:20 am »

Incoming warning/mute!

Btw: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4224.0

You are very funny. Anyway, I'm submitting my appeal for your community ban to Deofuta and he will undoubtedly accept it because you are cyberbullying me.

Cut the insluts and debate the point.

There is no point. Nobody cares about this except people who are jumping onto the bandwagon because they want to see Tavington banned.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:06:52 am by Nipplestockings »

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 05:07:32 am »
Lol, Mega... You're another one. Not sure how you got admin in the first place on the official servers, when you've been one of the biggest trolls since MM.

Don't blame me! Blame the ones who gave me admin if you think i was such a troll.

Let me correct my last post:

IQ<0.1 :D

Nobody cares about this except people who are jumping onto the bandwagon because they want to see Tavington banned.

He is already banned...maybe they want more? Oh wait...there isn't more!

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 05:07:59 am »
This is impossible, Tav wouldn't even want to go on NA 1. He has no reason to and you have nothing to back it up. Nipplestockings continue!
A year of underdogs

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 05:08:38 am »
I'm done here. Obviously with Nipplestockings and Megaberna together, they're a couple of children trying to please themselves by being idiots, and purposely debating against anything said... If only this forum had an "ignore" option for threads. I don't want to see this pop up for me any longer.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 05:09:24 am »
I'm done here. Obviously with Nipplestockings and Megaberna together, they're a couple of children trying to please themselves by being idiots, and purposely debating against anything said... If only this forum had an "ignore" option for threads. I don't want to see this pop up for me any longer.

Shameful display.

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 05:09:51 am »

If you don't like it just get off this thread and stop whining for fucks sake.
A year of underdogs

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 05:11:27 am »

Maybe you shouldn't have replied to it, then. The only thing you had to contribute to the discussion was your false support for menelaos' false claim.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2013, 05:15:13 am »
Guys stop it. Don't forget the forum rules.

Hadhod showing dat wannabe moderator badge! Ohh yeah!

Other people (*cough* Megaberna *cough*) would report that post for instigating a fight if I would have posted something like that :p