Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309763 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1770 on: March 16, 2018, 02:24:32 pm »
quick question, is Crimea Ukraine or russian
Welcome to NWWC

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1771 on: March 16, 2018, 02:44:01 pm »
British

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1772 on: March 16, 2018, 03:03:48 pm »
Tatarian
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: March 16, 2018, 05:03:06 pm »
Reminder

Can i remind you that there is a meeting tonight for all captains.  If you cannot attend please make sure that your Co-Captain can. Tonight we will be discussing the start date of NWWC along with other important issues that effect the rest of NWWC. If you don't want to come then nobody is forcing you, but please don't complain if the start date is something other than what you wanted, or you are not happy with the new updates. Meeting will take place tonight at 8pm. Starting properly at 8:10pm. Thanks a lot.  Anyone that isn't a captain will be kicked to make room for slots, with the exception of Marxeil (best English in Ukraine team and will translate for Desant).

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: March 16, 2018, 06:37:08 pm »
Tatarian
Republic of Tatarstan is a part of the Russian Federation. So now everything’s on the right place ;D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1775 on: March 16, 2018, 08:38:52 pm »
Tatarian
Republic of Tatarstan is a part of the Russian Federation. So now everything’s on the right place ;D
Tatarstans and Crimean Tatars are different things mate.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: March 16, 2018, 09:50:17 pm »
Tatarian
Tatarstans and Crimean Tatars are different things mate.
you've said tatarians, so)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: March 17, 2018, 05:12:35 am »
ugh
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:12:51 am by Carolusrex »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: March 17, 2018, 05:15:22 am »
Slava

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: March 17, 2018, 06:31:40 am »
ugh
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:13:15 am by Carolusrex »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1780 on: March 17, 2018, 11:04:47 am »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: March 18, 2018, 06:02:23 am »
Also I'm glad the Netherlands love me so much they let a South African like myself in after fleeding the civil-war torn country over 14+ years ago :))))

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: March 19, 2018, 12:02:31 am »
Also I'm glad the Netherlands love me so much they let a South African like myself in after fleeding the civil-war torn country over 14+ years ago :))))
The fuck is on your banner lil blackshirt

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: March 19, 2018, 01:49:47 am »
Big Update to NWWC 2018:

Merges/Nation Changes/Nation Rules Changes
- Russia and Serbia will be Split up. Russia will be its own independent Nation.
- Bosnia, Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia will Make up Team Yugoslavia this year. Teams that make up Yugoslavia are more than welcome to make their own team (like Croatia). But if they cannot draft 10 players, they must play with Yugoslavia.
- Macedonia will stay merged with Ukraine.
- Austria and Switzerland are under consideration for a merge.
- The Ban on Wales and Scotland has been Removed.
[close]

Team Russia
- MrDixon will have until signup deadline to elect his Co-Captain. [This cannot be maxim]
- You must kick out all non-Russian players ASAP.
[close]

Team Yugoslavia
- Players from Yugoslavia, please message me to who you would like your captains to be.
[close]

Team Austria/Switzerland
- Please let me know if you are happy to merge, also if there are any obstacles to overcome if this merge was to go ahead. If all happy:
- DarkTemplar will be a Co-Captain if he still wishes to.  Dan1 will be a Co-Captain if he wishes to.
- Please make a Steam group for your nation asap.
[close]

Player Updates
- Heinrich: Completely Cleared, removed from assessment. Apologies.
- Mightypain: Due to the disgusting nature of the things you have said, no matter how much you are provoked, it is unacceptable. You have been Banned for your first 2 matches.
[close]

Tournament Updates
- In terms of the type of tournament (Suisse/Groups etc) I am still thoroughly thinking this through. I will explain my reasoning below for those who wish to review it. Please bare in mind there could be a maximum of 27 nations attending this NWWC (apposed to last years 20 nations)
Tournament Style
- Suisse System: The reason i am thinking on this is due to the fact, for the tournament to be fair, their would have to be around 12 rounds to make it so Every Team (Top 5 and Bottom 5) Get a chance to play a team of their equal strength. This is so a low tier team doesn't accidentally get placed vs All high tier teams, helping the higher teams while crippling the lower teams, although i can edit who fights who, i can only do this for the first round...So to make it as unbiased as possible. 12 rounds would be the most fair.  However.  This means 12 weeks of matches, which would take FAR too long for NWWC.
- Group Stages (Round-Robin): The Reason this has been used for all the past NWWC's is because it seems to work and flow the best. By calculating the Nations into 4 groups of 7 Teams (6 Matches Maximum, meaning 6 weeks). With a mix of High and Low tier teams in each group, it allows all the nations a fair bracket. Also due to this, it will be SOOOO much easier to make a lower tier extra mini-final for the Bottom 8-12 teams, as the lowest 2 teams from each group could be brought forward. (I'm sure i could probably drag together a Prize as well).

- During the Captain meeting, a lot of captains made it quite clear that they would prefer the Suisse system, and i completely respect this. However these are my worries. Also this is to try and keep NWWC as traditional as possible.  Also the Group stages just make it so much better to edit and make the tournament really have an E-Sports feel, unlike the Suisse System.  As i said i am still considering this, and anyone that has suggestions or can give me some closure, please don't hesitate to contact me on steam about this.  One or two messages though please, don't spam me thx.
[close]

- The matches will be a First to 15 throughout the entire of the Tournament. A poll was made a while ago, and even though a BO20 would suit the tournament better as it allows Draws etc.  First to 15 is more competitive and allows for more interesting matches. However if it is close between nations, Rounds will be tallied up, and the nation with the most rounds will proceed.
[close]

Dates and Times
Me and Herishey are in discussion about the Final Date of when NWWC 2018 will start.  However we are 50/50 on whether it will start in June. We will decide June or April within the next few days, however we have decided on the dates below for each month.
- The Signup Deadline is being moved back to the 1st of April (If in April) or is being moved back to the 15th of May (If in June)
- Team Rosters should be completed and Posted by 3rd of April (If in April) or should be completed and Posted by 1st of June (If in June)
- NWWC 2018 will be due to start on the 15th of April (If in April) or will be due to start on the 17th of June (If in June) (THIS MAY CHANGE)

- These dates will be confirmed and either June or April will be decided withing 2-3 days
[close]

Media
- Captains will be asked to come on Teamspeak for a small interview up to 1 day before the Match. for Pre-match reports.
- Captains will be asked for a small comment after the match, for a typed Post match report.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:53:36 am by Hercules »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: March 19, 2018, 02:01:14 am »
- Mightypain: Due to the disgusting nature of the things you have said, no matter how much you are provoked, it is unacceptable. You have been Banned for your first 2 matches.
hahahaha