Author Topic: Hunger_Games_Official: Battle Royale  (Read 2878 times)

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Drummond
  • Side: Confederacy
Hunger_Games_Official: Battle Royale
« on: March 08, 2018, 10:27:40 am »
Announcement 26/05/2018: Trying out a new PUBG mode for this server currently. Join PUBG_Test server to check it out.  ;)                                           

Scenario:

- This Scenario is basically modeled on the Hunger Games movies. It is set as last man standing. Players start without weapons, on a platform in the sky. They then teleport through hatches on to a platform in the arena. After waiting on your platform for the countdown you can make the choice to go for the center--where you will find weapons--or run for cover. There are weapons, ammo, horses, chests (giving you food) and custom usable uniforms around the map. Last man standing will be the winner.

Scenario 2: PUBG mode (still in early access).

The Basic Scenario:

Players spawn on a platform in the sky. After 10 seconds this platform begins to fly across the map. Players can choose when to jump off, and by pressing 'down arrow' release their parachute--which essentially puts them into a flying mode. They can steer around and have control of where they land.

Once you land you can search houses, villages, and other complexes for weapons, horses, and uniforms. Uniforms give you special bonuses e.g. Gloves: + 10 Accuracy, or Uniform: + 44 Armour - 5 Speed. Weapons and horses only have between a 40% - 60% chance of spawning, so you will not always find them in the same place every round.

On top of this, every few minutes visible barriers limit the player area. If you get caught behind these barriers you get automatically slayed, so always plan ahead and keep your distance.

Try to survive as long as possible, and be the last man standing.

Features:

- Can be run fully without admins.
- Custom usable uniforms.
- Weapons/Ammo boxes.
- Reload Muskets/Carbines on the move.
- Increased movement speed.
- Hunger. You will lose life every 2 minutes. Find treasure chests around the map which give you health.
- Caves which you can only get into with a shovel.
- Custom maps (more will be uploaded over time). These often feature a series of caves, tunnels, tree houses and other hiding spots.

How to Join In:

Join our steam group for updates, and events.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hungergamessurvival

TEAMSPEAK: ts.tabservers.com:9989

Otherwise, the server is always up (unless it is being upgraded).

Important Details:

- This is currently an Australian based server. However everyone is free to join. There are a few versions of it hosted by others based in the EU and Turkey, though I don't personally host them, and therefore can't guarantee they are always available.

- If there are enough players based in the EU or NA who are interested, I will look into personally setting up an EU/NA based server. So let me know if you like it, or join the steam group.

Want to be an admin?

- Steam Contact: DrummondC
- Also check out the admins section in the steam group.

Check out some screenshots for maps.

Check the comments below to see screenshots and details for new maps.

I am also open to any map suggestions! If anyone has a cool idea just contact me and I will certainly keep it in mind.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:30:49 pm by pete99 »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
Re: New: Hunger_Games_Survival Server.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:35:56 pm »
Looks like an ambitious project! Shame it's an Australian server, that ping difference since I'm NA would be quite the game changer and turn off for me.

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 02:20:39 am »
Yes, I would love to set up an NA or EU version, considering there would be a lot more people there. Sadly though, I cant afford to get any extra servers for different regions at the moment. If anyone does happen to have an available EU or NA, I would be quite happy to share my maps/server files.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 03:31:37 am »
I've seen and played on this server, Amazing maps! I love the hunger games and these are excellent representations!

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:04:08 am »
LATEST MAP RELEASED.

New Features:

-Tunnels which can be dug with a shovel, leading to caves.
-Underground Sewer system.
-Ability to change and customize your uniform at certain points around the map.
-Can get Musketoons.
-Beds Heal Player.
-Boats in the main river.
-When Adimn is on, lives can be limited (1-3), to create more of a hunger games feel. Otherwise, it is set to deathmatch by default.

Join The_Hunger_Games server to check it out.
To join steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hungergamessurvival
Or Contact DrummondC on steam.

We now also have a Teamspeak server with sub-channels for teams/alliances to coordinate with each other. You will find details for it in the steam group.

Screenshots:

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:22:11 am by pete99 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: The Hunger Games Server NW
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 11:53:03 am »
Cool maps, similar to the native.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 07:14:43 pm »
Shame this isn't NA or EU but man that is a really cool server with tons of amazing maps and features! I hope a lot of people play on this fun server.

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 11:49:49 pm »
If there are enough people interested i will definitely consider setting up an NA or EU version as well. ;)

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 05:48:14 am »
NOTE: Servers based in the EU and Turkey are now being set up.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Hunger Games Server NW: AUS, EU, TR
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 05:08:26 pm »
I might have an extra like 25 slot server for NA, which can host your server. You can have your admins be the same, I'll just give you the admin pass. But I don't understand how the game mode actually works, how do you limit lives 1-3?

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
Re: Hunger Games Survival
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 11:12:26 am »
Thread updated^

Offline Ibrahim Pasha

• Second Lieutenant
  • 98° Reggimento Sottotenente
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e[HQ]_STen_Ibrahim_PASHA
  • Side: Union
Re: Hunger Games Survival
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 12:32:07 am »
Awesome server with awesome scripts.

Offline pete99

• First Sergeant
  • Gang Warily
    • View Profile
Re: AUS_Hunger_Games_Survival: Battle Royale
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2018, 04:22:44 am »
Trying out the a new PUBG mode for this server currently. Join PUBG_Test server to check it out.  ;)

The Basic Scenario:

Players spawn on a platform in the sky. After 10 seconds this platform begins to fly across the map. Players can choose when to jump off, and by pressing 'down arrow' release their parachute--which essentially puts them into a flying mode. They can steer around and have some control of where they land.

Once you land you can search houses, villages, and other complexes for weapons, horses, and uniforms. Uniforms give you special bonuses e.g. Gloves: + 10 Accuracy, or Uniform: + 44 Armour - 5 Speed. Weapons and horses only have between a 40% - 60% chance of spawning, so you will not always find them in the same place every round.

On top of this, every few minutes visible barriers limit the player area. If you get caught behind these barriers you get automatically slayed, so always plan ahead and keep your distance.

Try to survive as long as possible, and be the last man standing.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:08:27 pm by pete99 »