Author Topic: NWL - League 2 [Post results here!]  (Read 112359 times)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWL - League 2
« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2016, 01:45:14 am »
Spoiler
I think a few things have been well established tonight.

1. This community has gone to utter shit. With regiment leaders not having respect for eachother.

2. Toxicity now fuels everybody in a way that makes it feel like a russian CS:GO match.

Tonights match was some what biased but obviously the score has come through.

But what really was annoying about the match tonight is seeing that a regiment feels the need to be cancerous and toxic about the fact that they can beat another regiment.

It's not us who looks bad for losing. Mainly because the shittalking wasn't created by us, however by the regiment that is fueled on the stuff...

At the end of the day there is no need to be 'cocks' about the fact that you won against us because it is only a game.

I'm going to end off by saying that this cancer of a match wouldn't of been so shit if the 17e didn't feel the need to be triggering about it.

Good day.
[close]

it's nwl not mannequin challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2016, 05:05:39 am »
First of all you are one of the most retarded guy here John Cock-juggling thundercunt Price.
Second one after FkPs beat your shitty regiment 12:8 you start to show us  your hormonal, childish rage after you got rekt and  then you start to banning my players without any reason Kiddo.
You're just piece of shit John cocksucker Price
Someone should really teach you a lesson and it will be my pleasure,
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:34:32 am by mightypain »

Offline Limith

• First Sergeant
  • burr
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yes.
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2016, 08:42:29 am »
First of all you are one of the most retarded guy here John Cock-juggling thundercunt Price.
Second one after FkPs beat your shitty regiment 12:8 you start to show us  your hormonal, childish rage after you got rekt and  then you start to banning my players without any reason Kiddo.
ok cool
This wasn’t easy for me to write  . But I apologyse to Price Gi and 18e for my inappropriate behavior.  I’m really sorry I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2016, 08:50:07 am »
I love NW drama!!!!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2016, 12:04:52 pm »

1. This community has gone to utter shit. With regiment leaders not having respect for eachother.

2. Toxicity now fuels everybody in a way that makes it feel like a russian CS:GO match.

But what really was annoying about the match tonight is seeing that a regiment feels the need to be cancerous and toxic about the fact that they can beat another regiment.

It's not us who looks bad for losing. Mainly because the shittalking wasn't created by us, however by the regiment that is fueled on the stuff...

At the end of the day there is no need to be 'cocks' about the fact that you won against us because it is only a game.

I'm going to end off by saying that this cancer of a match wouldn't of been so shit if the 17e didn't feel the need to be triggering about it.

Good day.

So all the insults from you guys when the rounds had to be resetted+ bringing insanely low numbers + actually giving fuel to us being triggered in the end doesnt count, ok what an epic jock I have never seen cela.

Anyways Brot was pretty clear About the whole situation so My excuse for posting again on this topic Brot.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2016, 12:50:33 pm »
that a ban from nwl cholo
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2016, 12:58:42 pm »
that a ban from nwl cholo
reported

Offline Ethan2fast

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2016, 02:04:42 pm »

Good day.

So all the insults from you guys when the rounds had to be resetted+ bringing insanely low numbers + actually giving fuel to us being triggered in the end doesnt count, ok what an epic jock I have never seen cela.

Anyways Brot was pretty clear About the whole situation so My excuse for posting again on this topic Brot.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2016, 06:55:24 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2016, 07:01:04 pm »
There is only 2 people banned from my server, Artista and Kore ;)

Idk what you're on about... We have beaten you twice already I have nothing to prove to a "group" of invites.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2016, 07:37:46 pm »
There is only 2 people banned from my server, Artista and Kore ;)

Idk what you're on about... We have beaten you twice already I have nothing to prove to a "group" of invites.

Might wanna unban me asap.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2016, 07:50:31 pm »
But we beat you???(17-3 and 15-5) And I have no idea why your xtreme mount and blade autoblockers showed up when we apparantly arranged it with fkps
also
Spoiler
10 reasons to left XMD:

1. Leaders dont even talk about discipline or command in battles.
2. Everyone play in XMD is there for rank.
3. There is no teamwork in-game.
4. The leader dont know perfect english.
5. XMD is cracked clan, back to Mount&Blade: Warband Cracked by Imortaluz!!!
6. XMD have 10 active players, but in skype 120-130 ppl discussion.
7. XMD are inviting ppl from other clans to help them in hard battles.
8. XMD have players which one are using autoblockers and cheat cuz cant play.
9. No one likes XMD because shit name and shit players also leaders. Arva was the greatest one!
10. If u stay 5 mouths in XMD you will get Sgt-Cpt rank and u will not able to lead!

Might want to clear up your discussions  ;D
[close]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:53:46 pm by Gi »

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2016, 08:29:09 pm »
Listen me carefully u banned my players first one which got banned was NiKa. Also Leader of XMD is iMortaluz.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:35:34 pm by mightypain »

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2016, 08:33:09 pm »
About you Gi u didnt beat us you just banned us coz you accuse me and nika for autoblock. XMD is and always will be cracked clan we just played some GF for fun.
Also Gi you will watch your mouth when you are speaking  for me or for my players got it cocksucker.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:37:56 pm by mightypain »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2016, 08:41:05 pm »
Why would Nika be banned when he is also a part of the 18e... Use your brain xD

No more of this conversation take it elsewhere.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.