Author Topic: ♣89th Royal Guard♣ *2 Years 5 Months*  (Read 271382 times)

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marshal
  • Side: Union
Re: 89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2012, 02:45:42 am »
We did awesome last night, people were shooting and going into melee quite well, i think last night was the best LB we could of possibly had (but only to the ones i have been to). Frapp and Wuffles did an amazing job at leading us...

(any bad grammar will be corrected by either, Frap, cop, bond, or marshal....) *beep*

Allow me.

We did awesome last night. People were shooting and going into melee quite well. I think last night was the best line battle we could have possibly had (but only regarding the ones I have attended). Frappiller and Wuffles did an amazing job leading us.

Periods should be used instead of commas when writing independent clauses. Commas may sometimes be used when connecting two independent clauses using a conjunction or when tying a dependent clause to an independent one.

Use have, not of, when conveying the idea of an experience or undertaking.

I added "regarding" and "attended" to the parenthetical phrase for purposes of clarity.

On first reference it is best to refer to someone by their full name, thus the use of Frappiller instead of Frapp.

The use of the serial comma, or Oxford comma, between "bond" and "or" is debatable. In their AP Stylebook, The Associated Press instructs writers to refrain from using the Oxford comma. Personally, I'm a fan of the Oxford comma and feel it provides a smoother reading of lists like the one above.
Jesus Llapsullaleyeyalaally! Correct me as well because spelling you're name is harder than writing an essay! Also, I recall a certain mmm, Sergeant Major promising a certain somebody about an extravagant signature. Then again, I am quite the old man, and indeed have a bad memory. Lastly, enjoy editing this.

With love and twinkies-Ney

/center]

Offline Leon Grayboat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Gren_Leon_Grayboat
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:58 am »
does the Chassuer mean were getting rifles ;D?
If you played Napoleon Total War, and used the Chasseur a Cheval, thats what it is. It's basically rifles and.... cavalary! Steam Frapiller if you want more detailsies :)
or the chasseurs a peid  ;)
went on google translate, The chasseur a peid means hunter touches bottom, and chasseur a cheval means hunter horse

Chasseur à pied = hunter on foot. Chasseur à cheval = horseback hunter. Source = I'm from New France  8).

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Everyone's quick to blame the aliens -Aeschylus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bond121
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2012, 03:15:14 am »
Yes Mr. Grayboat and you have a lovely accent to go with it  ;D
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2012, 04:42:36 am »
If you played Napoleon Total War, and used the Chasseur a Cheval, thats what it is. It's basically rifles and.... cavalary! Steam Frapiller if you want more detailsies :)
went on google translate, The chasseur a peid means hunter touches bottom, and chasseur a cheval means hunter horse

Chasseur à pied = hunter on foot. Chasseur à cheval = horseback hunter. Source = I'm from New France  8).
Oh you fancy huh?

/center]

Offline Leon Grayboat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Gren_Leon_Grayboat
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2012, 04:54:24 am »

Oh you fancy huh?

Yeeeeeee, representing dat New France!

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2012, 05:55:53 am »
Signature.

Code
[IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i356/AtomicB01/050_Wellingtons_infantry.jpg[/IMG]
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Everyone's quick to blame the aliens -Aeschylus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bond121
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2012, 06:08:11 am »
Spoiler
Signature.

Code
[IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i356/AtomicB01/050_Wellingtons_infantry.jpg[/IMG]
[close]
That looks great thanks Xeroth!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:16:02 am by Bond121 »
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2012, 06:42:07 am »

i already knew that but im happy you knew that  ;D

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2012, 08:27:00 am »
Signature.

Code

Dank je wel Mr.Xeroth
Google Translate FTW!

/center]

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2012, 08:28:01 am »
Signature.

Code

Dank je wel Mr.Xeroth
Google Translate FTW!
why in german marshal?

Offline DustinRush

• First Sergeant
  • Blood For The Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
  • Nick: DustinRush
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2012, 03:26:14 pm »
Well lookie who's back. Hope you guys didnt miss me.
Check out my YouTube channel for 89th Royal Guard and my Let's Play videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/DustinDRush

"There Can Be Only One." ~ Connor MacLeod
"As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar." ~ Unknown
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~ George Carlin

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2012, 03:50:50 pm »
DUSTIN.

Where have you been? Frapp and I have been worried!

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2012, 04:20:53 pm »
Signature.

Code

Dank je wel Mr.Xeroth
Google Translate FTW!
why in german marshal?
Dutch bro dutch.

/center]

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2012, 04:21:31 pm »
Doostin! Ahhhh, we missed you.

/center]

Offline Klazsh

• Private
  • Afking in Lb's and eating is my sworn duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Paramount Klazsh of the Cats
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06:50 pm »
Spoiler
We did awesome last night, people were shooting and going into melee quite well, i think last night was the best LB we could of possibly had (but only to the ones i have been to). Frapp and Wuffles did an amazing job at leading us...

(any bad grammar will be corrected by either, Frap, cop, bond, or marshal....) *beep*

Allow me.

We did awesome last night. People were shooting and going into melee quite well. I think last night was the best line battle we could have possibly had (but only regarding the ones I have attended). Frappiller and Wuffles did an amazing job leading us.

Periods should be used instead of commas when writing independent clauses. Commas may sometimes be used when connecting two independent clauses using a conjunction or when tying a dependent clause to an independent one.

Use have, not of, when conveying the idea of an experience or undertaking.

I added "regarding" and "attended" to the parenthetical phrase for purposes of clarity.

On first reference it is best to refer to someone by their full name, thus the use of Frappiller instead of Frapp.

The use of the serial comma, or Oxford comma, between "bond" and "or" is debatable. In their AP Stylebook, The Associated Press instructs writers to refrain from using the Oxford comma. Personally, I'm a fan of the Oxford comma and feel it provides a smoother reading of lists like the one above.
Jesus Llapsullaleyeyalaally! Correct me as well because spelling you're name is harder than writing an essay! Also, I recall a certain mmm, Sergeant Major promising a certain somebody about an extravagant signature. Then again, I am quite the old man, and indeed have a bad memory. Lastly, enjoy editing this.

With love and twinkies-Ney
[close]

This is how i think you say his name  LapasLally....La-pas-La-ly
 at least thats how I think you say his name

YAY DUSTIN! Welcome back buddy