Author Topic: UFC - NW  (Read 45436 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: UFC - NW
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2018, 03:10:51 am »
how am i bullying russian? the whole point of this tournament is to challenge other players so the people in charge can set your matches up :/

it even states this in the OP

Tiers will not always be taken into account, challenging other players may lead to a fight if I allow it

i get you're defending russian and all because he can't defend himself, but if he didn't forfeit our match during the first round of UFC i wouldn't be challenging him in the first place  :-[

It's cause your method of challenging is immature and toxic as fuck suns.

WPC isn't asking for like a "Dearest RussianFury, wouldst thou care to join me for a riveting round of duels on this fine evening?"

But it definitely isn't asking for what ur doing.

Suns

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2018, 03:13:29 am »
well that's your opinion lol, it even states in the OP trash talking is encouraging which is what im doing

how is that "excessive bullying?" im pretty sure common NW trashtalk that i do everyone else does on a daily basis (some of the people accusing me of "excessive bullying" do it on the BoB on the daily  :-[)

if russian wants to actually duel me this time instead of forfeiting 5 minutes before the match then coming back right after my fight is over, i wouldn't be challenging him rn  ::)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2018, 03:32:21 am »
how is that "excessive bullying?" im pretty sure common NW trashtalk that i do everyone else does on a daily basis (some of the people accusing me of "excessive bullying" do it on the BoB on the daily  :-[)

I mean, this is exactly why Jorge implemented that rule. He actually wants to change NW.

So that is not the greatest defense as all you are really doing is giving him a reason to kick you lol.

But whatever, its not my problem. Do whatever you want to do, I don't care.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2018, 04:48:50 am »

I mean, this is exactly why Jorge implemented that rule. He actually wants to change NW.

So that is not the greatest defense as all you are really doing is giving him a reason to kick you lol.

But whatever, its not my problem. Do whatever you want to do, I don't care.
you can train a dog new tricks. but you cant train dead dogs

Suns

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2018, 05:56:13 am »
implying challenging another NW player to a ft7 in a UFC tournament is "excessive bullying."  ::)

you can pull that "I don't care" gag but you're the one who came to start smoke with me but you pulled out after you i started smoking you back LOL

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2018, 09:23:21 am »
Nah I pulled out because I legitimately don't care if you get banned.

I don't like you, so I don't know why I would even try and stop you.

If you think all you are doing is 'just' challenging him to an FT7, then by all means, continue. As I said, if that's what you wanna do, do it. It literally isn't my problem, and that is the last I will say on the matter.

Oh but if you do wanna actually start some 'smoke' with me, I would recommend against it, because I am not bound by the same rules you are, and it would only end badly for you.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2018, 10:15:16 am »
I doubt that his trash talking is seen as excessive bullying. He didnt insult or bully him. He just said that he wanted to face him without him forfeiting this time. But then in ALL CAPS. Idk what u think bullying is but that isn't it.

Edit: Wasn't even much of a trash talk tbh. He just implied that Russianfury dodged their last ft7 and asked for a new one cause he posted something implying "hes back"

Im sure Russian wont get upset over someone saying that over a game. So how is that excessive bullying
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 10:18:04 am by StephanGH »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2018, 12:25:25 pm »
Suns literally had like 20 posts in a row bullying russian
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2018, 02:26:41 pm »
I doubt that his trash talking is seen as excessive bullying. He didnt insult or bully him. He just said that he wanted to face him without him forfeiting this time. But then in ALL CAPS. Idk what u think bullying is but that isn't it.

No offense, but you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe if this was just an isolated event, but excessive is about excessive

Maybe one post of shit-talk wouldn't count or be be ban worthy, but thats where excessive comes in.

LOL SET ME UP WITH A FT7 AGAINST RUSSIAN HES BACK

YO RUSSIAN COME CATCH THIS FT7 OR 2ND ROUND OF DUEL DODGERY LOLOLOL

Out of context, this isn't that bad. A little shot at Russian 'dodging' duels, but no big deal right?

But the context is that it comes on the heels of this:

There is probably more than that but, I think that's enough to rest my case that either this is 'excessive bullying', or Suns just having a fit of raw autism as usual.

If I cared more I would bring it up with Jorge.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:29:22 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

MATT123456789

« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2018, 03:07:59 pm »
Just wait till u see the Bob GF and pub duels chat logs lolololl

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2018, 03:23:45 pm »
I don’t want suns banned from WPC :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2018, 03:34:13 pm »
Meh, seems like a prick. I'll stop defending

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2018, 07:41:38 pm »
Suns is 5'2 btw

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2018, 07:55:01 pm »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2018, 08:08:33 pm »
UFC NW Fight Night 2
Date:
Saturday 9:30pm EST
Main Card:
*7 Suns vs. 5 Sleek*
5 DJ vs. 3 Yoloswag
* 3 Krastinov vs. Oatmeal 7*
Under Card:
7 Killershark vs. Dan 4
4 Hawkince vs. Toucan 3
0(DQ) Hellomoto vs. Waste 7
7 Cytiuz vs. Knives 2

Notes:

Tonight's low division fight was Cytiuz vs. Knives. This was a heavily lopsided fight. Cytiuz controlled the match even though Knives had 10 ping throughout the fight.

Hawkince vs. Toucan was a fight that required a lot of patience. We here at the UFC have none, so we shortened it to a ft4 after a hard fought battle between the two fighters.

Sadly Hellomoto has no patience either, because he left before his fight with Waste. There was no replacement readily available and it resulted in a forfeit.

The surprise of the night for many viewers was clearly Dan vs. Killershark. It was a fight that Dan felt very comfortable with and it seemed that he had underestimated his opponent. Killershark started off the fight by getting a very large lead early. Dan showed signs of a comeback but ultimately fell short.

On to the first title fight of the night. Krastinov vs. Oatmeal was a battle of trash talking. The trash talking was more entertaining than the fight. Oatmeal won in a landslide as Krastinov came out walking each round in an attempt to mock his opponent. Clearly it backfired.

DJ vs. Yoloswag was very impromptu. DJ needed to fight a replacement, and he didn't know who it would be until minutes before the fight. This may have impacted his performance, but DJ is too good of a player to have that throw him off his game completely.

Finally, the main event, the title fight of the Elite Division. Suns vs. Sleek was a strategic bout filled with turkish kicks, blocking, sidesteps, and trash talking. Suns' patented turkish kick turtle defense proves impervious yet again. Sleek found ways to counter him at times but after a good start, he started to falter. Suns is the champion for a reason, and it has yet to be seen if anyone can beat him in this division. 
I would like to point out one round I did not move and played with 1 hand and another one I sideblocked*