Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament  (Read 58348 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2015, 05:59:46 pm »
They didn't want NA's playing because it is hard to hit them with the lag, so you may want to find someone else to Cpt the 63e team.

Lol excuse me?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2015, 06:04:37 pm »
They didn't want NA's playing because it is hard to hit them with the lag, so you may want to find someone else to Cpt the 63e team.

Lol excuse me?
If an NA is in a EU regiment you think you should be treated differently to other NA's? Doesn't change your ping.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2015, 06:19:16 pm »

Lol excuse me?
If an NA is in a EU regiment you think you should be treated differently to other NA's? Doesn't change your ping.
Herishey shut up you nub. Karth can play, if we have 1 or 2 Americans in a team it should be fine. Also ping isn't a great deal (its sometimes annoying), it's more about the consistency of NA teams actually showing up to play games due to time difference as shown with the American team during the NWWC.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2015, 06:20:32 pm »

Lol excuse me?
Herishey shut up you nub. Karth can play, if we have 1 or 2 Americans in a team it should be fine. Also ping isn't a great deal (its sometimes annoying), it's more about the consistency of NA teams actually showing up to play games due to time difference as shown with the American team during the NWWC.
Goin' against your own rules kid, Ima sign up my 1 man NA reg.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2015, 06:22:06 pm »
Fuk. This is EU.

Someone should pick me up.  8)
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2015, 06:22:12 pm »

Lol excuse me?
Goin' against your own rules kid, Ima sign up my 1 man NA reg.
The rules don't state anything about NA players not being able to play, just NA regiments. l2read u sack of poo

"Sadly this is also restricted to EU regiments only"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2015, 06:23:24 pm »
Ok i go play for 91st instead.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2015, 06:23:59 pm »
lol good luck with that because they aren't even in the tournament  ::)

banter?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2015, 06:25:29 pm »
lol good luck with that because they aren't even in the tournament  ::)

banter?
y u r not allow my reg in touranement?

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2015, 10:27:51 pm »
Tournament is supposed to start from tomorrow right? I presume we'll receive a teamtable of some sort so we can see who is up against who...

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2015, 10:51:15 pm »
If Svensson joined 91st too late then why not just let 91st play without him. I just want to finally play against other NW people in CS, it's more exciting than boring Matchmaking all the time. Also Tav has nothing to do with the 91st team except that he's in the same reg, bit much to ban of all us, no?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 06:53:37 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2015, 10:56:39 pm »
update 33st on the roster plz

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2015, 11:53:32 pm »
Tournament is supposed to start from tomorrow right? I presume we'll receive a teamtable of some sort so we can see who is up against who...
Ye, brackets will be released tomorrow and team captains can decide on match days and times.

Offline Tristan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stroke a tip D*lan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2015, 11:57:57 pm »
Remember sunday is the deadline, games will begin on monday.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:35:17 am by Tristan »