Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament  (Read 57861 times)

Offline FroFro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Sgt_HazaFTW
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament
« Reply #435 on: April 29, 2015, 10:02:33 am »
Not alot we can do if people wont respond to our invites and proposals of matches :/

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 29, 2015, 04:59:58 pm »
Not alot we can do if people wont respond to our invites and proposals of matches :/
I've tried to contact your captain and sadly I don't actually have any evidence of you or your team trying to organise any games nor do I have the time to chase around people as I am also busy with exams soon. I wont burden other regiments with having to play you so late in the groups because they are also starting exams soon. Sorry but you had more than enough time to get at least 1 game done, there is no excuse. Sorry.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #437 on: April 29, 2015, 05:14:03 pm »
Unlucky 18e

Only reason he's kicking you out is because he knew fine well you would do the K-KA team proper in the knock-out stages
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 29, 2015, 06:51:46 pm »
The games that were uploaded whilst this site was offline :)

4e vs 16e

K-KA vs SuisseGuards

91st vs 77y

Hope you enjoy :)

^^He's Right^^

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2015, 01:02:36 am »
Unlucky 18e

Only reason he's kicking you out is because he knew fine well you would do the K-KA team proper in the knock-out stages
ye that's exactly why.

Spoiler
fat
[close]

Offline [63e]Rydhs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2015, 11:39:06 am »
Good game 33rd  :)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #441 on: May 01, 2015, 10:45:49 pm »
Good game 33rd  :)

WOW Rydhs on the forum! ;D

Offline toby

• First Lieutenant
  • #YOLO
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #442 on: May 01, 2015, 11:43:59 pm »
Teams playing - 1er and 16e
Time/date - 7.30 pm GMT 2nd May
Map selections (Both teams) -

1er ban: Nuke
1er pick: Mirage

16e ban: Cache
16e pick: Inferno

Offline [63e]Rydhs

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #444 on: May 02, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »
Teams playing - 91st vs 47th
Time/date - 7 PM GMT - Monday, 4th of May
Map selections (Both teams) -

47th ban Cobblestone
91st ban Nuke

47th pick Inferno
91st pick CT side

91st picks Cache
47th pick CT side

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 04, 2015, 03:17:39 am »
Thanks for giving us the 3rd map, guys.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 04, 2015, 02:53:38 pm »
All of the staff is busy, if you can't respect that then don't play. Mik and Tristan are away studying for exams and so am I, I was out all of yesterday as well really so I didn't have a chance to reply to you. It's not hard to randomise a map between yourself, I'm not baby sitting everyone in this tournament on my own. And if you can't respect that then you are free to leave. So stop crying because all of this is done and offered for free from the admin team and other donations given by others. Would of thought you were a bit capable to do this on your own as well since you had your own server, don't tell me because nobody gave you a random map you didn't play the game and end up blaming it on us.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:41:02 pm by Peter Broetz »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 04, 2015, 06:47:59 pm »
All of the staff is busy, if you can't respect that then don't play. Mik and Tristan are away studying for exams and so am I, I was out all of yesterday as well really so I didn't have a chance to reply to you. It's not hard to randomise a map between yourself, I'm not baby sitting everyone in this tournament on my own. And if you can't respect that then you are free to leave. So stop crying because all of this is done and offered for free from the admin team and other donations given by others. Would of thought you were a bit capable to do this on your own as well since you had your own server, don't tell me because nobody gave you a random map you didn't play the game and end up blaming it on us.

Seeing as how you've hosted this tournament, It's your responsibility to make sure It's running properly, not mine. One of the reasons why I asked you to give us a third map, is so the teams don't get into conflict over the 3rd pick.

I wasn't really crying. Also, apologies about my comment, should have been a bit more professional.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:52:39 pm by Ledger »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 05, 2015, 12:26:57 pm »

Seeing as how you've hosted this tournament, It's your responsibility to make sure It's running properly, not mine. One of the reasons why I asked you to give us a third map, is so the teams don't get into conflict over the 3rd pick.

I wasn't really crying. Also, apologies about my comment, should have been a bit more professional.
Whilst it may be my responsibility I literally can't sit on my computer managing this tournament all day on my own unless I want my grades to be effected. I have literally no assistance in running this tournament any more until after the exams which is why I asked people such as yourself and a few others for help and I got nothing. People who complain when I'm doing this out of my spare time and expect me to do everything for them really makes me wonder why I even put the little spare time I have into actually running this.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:54:17 pm by Peter Broetz »