Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 32620 times)

Offline Tylerus

• Second Lieutenant
  • 33rd Cavalry Company CO
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Tylerus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2020, 03:53:43 pm »
Don't think the problem is with St0m!
The problem i see is:
1. The inconsistency of the rules? Reg Leaders accepted the rules prior to this league.
And duuring the league some many rules are getting changed?
This really makes this rule book more like guidelines which are changable.

2. Every player should have known that prior to the league, that he might should decide carefully which regiment he should play for...
Because it was clearly said, your not allowed to play for another regiment then.

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2020, 03:58:19 pm »

90% 1er but Reamao really...

Ooof

Let's turn the page, we all know the problem of this new rule and fortunately, it's not Ciiges, De14hannes or me who change regiments but only Stom  ::)

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2020, 04:01:24 pm »

Ooof

Let's turn the page, we all know the problem of this new rule and fortunately, it's not Ciiges, De14hannes or me who change regiments but only Stom  ::)

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2020, 04:10:16 pm »
Hi fellow cavalry league dickheads (if I insult myself I can insult all of you and Tardet won't shout at me hopefully),

In terms of rule changing:  Adaptations spur from un-planned circumstances.  I won't put words into St0ms' mouth however I feel he felt forced out of his previous regiment and wanted a new place to play.  To want to play in the league for competitive reasons is no issue.  In support of Dokletians' previous argument - it's not exactly like every top player will suddenly abandon their regiment because they now have the opportunity to?  And would they really be welcome back if they did?  I doubt it. (I'm secretly moving to 8th, don't tell Erik pls)

I'm in support of the swap, but people know my opinion on the matter anyway, I would love to see a whole new system in place such as a transfer week at the end of groups where you can take players from other regiments (but that's just a personal thing because I think it'd be enjoyable/to spice things up). 

St0m isn't going to win us the league on his own merit, he's good, but he's not that good (sorry St0m).

About Erik (god I hate this guy too, what a crook): I don't know what you all think he can do, but he isn't God... he can't demand any rule changes or enforce new concepts.  To blame him for this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever read. 

*I CAN UNDERSTAND THE COMPLAINTS*
Don't get me wrong I can see how this swings massively in our favour, it wasn't in the original rule-set and it was adapted.  I would like to think as a community we'd come together a little more to allow an older veteran player to play in the league.  I would happily say to the other regiments you can take him if he asked to join any of you.  I definitely believe it's all being blown slightly out of proportion but of course this is from a point of view from someone who is 'benefiting'. 

*BEFORE ANYONE SHOUTS AT ME AND MAKES ME CRY*
I kinda love you all (don't @ me), let's make love not war xo       

Offline St0m_GER

• Corporal
  • SCHÖÖÖÖN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 30, 2020, 04:12:01 pm »
imagine changing ur reg cause ur loosing matches to join a better reg and thinking ur rigth doing that C:
The thing is I left 1er before the Refs found out that Feezy was "cheating". I didnt knew about that either. Soartex and even Bedo can tell u that I left before this shit happened. After one day I already got 4 offers from good regiments who are playing in this league. It was really tuff to decide. But I didnt felt great in that situation to leave 1er that quick in mid of the league. So I decided to join a regiment who wasnt asking about me. I didnt even knew about the whole "transfer-players-thing" before. So I was pretty sure that Im out of the CL for this season. But this let me hope to take part on it again. Im playing this game for almost 8 years and I played in the old 11e, Nr3, Nr6 and in 1er. 4 Top-Regiments, but I never won any tournament in my life. So my "dream" was winning in this game one single thing. I dont really care what... but atleast something. So maybe this will be my last chance.

I know the fact that 4e is/was always a regiment who won a lot of competitions. But I didnt joined them for that. I joined them because I know there are great guys in there, I feel free and good. Im still sad to left 1er, the reg was like a family. But things happened and I left them. Both sides are now happier (I hope so). It was very stressful in the past matches and I think it was a good decision to leave them. I still love the 1er, I was one of the first members in there. And it would be very funny to play against them in the league. Just let me still dreaming. I think I have no enemies between the regiments neither the 4e. It would be very greatful when u guys let me play for this very last league. I know everybody wants to win. But maybe the transferwindow will things change a lot.

Whatever is coming out... thank you! :)

dont blame my english, I had to write it fast. :P

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #275 on: September 30, 2020, 04:18:16 pm »

Ooof

Here's just the little explaination that I've already given but feel like needs to be said again:

St0m is indeed the only player who has made the actual move of leaving his reg. However he's far from being the only one in this situation. The admin team had several players saying they really wanted a way out of their current regiments (for various reasons, I don't know all of them at all), but weren't leaving by fear of not being able to play in the league again. Were it just one player, St0m or not there wouldn't have been a transfer window.

Now you could argue that yeah, players who want to leave their regiments knew what they were signing up for etc, but you have to also take into account the fact that things might change and evolve very fast for a player, and some might realize they have made a wrong choice in their team pick. We are allowing them one chance to correct that without ruining their league experience, not 10.

This is a rule about players, not regiments. Every regiment is given the possibility to "benefit" from it, as they obviously should, but the main point is: we give players a chance to move to better playing conditions if they don't feel good where they're currently playing and don't want to be forced to stay where they don't want to participate to the league. You are entirely in your right to disagree, but I thought this clarification was needed.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Lt_Soartex
« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2020, 04:18:56 pm »
You left after we heard about Feezy thing but I couldn’t say if you were aware of it before doing so

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2020, 04:19:43 pm »
This is a rule about players, not regiments. Every regiment is given the possibility to "benefit" from it, as they obviously should, but the main point is: we give players a chance to move to better playing conditions if they don't feel good where they're currently playing and don't want to be forced to stay where they don't want to participate to the league. You are entirely in your right to disagree, but I thought this clarification was needed.
As I mentioned previously, this rule was added to native at around 2016, and has been there eversince. Same goes for mercs in 2017.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2020, 04:25:55 pm »
So my "dream" was winning in this game one single thing. I dont really care what... but atleast something. So maybe this will be my last chance.

-10 morale for German SNC Team

Offline St0m_GER

• Corporal
  • SCHÖÖÖÖN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2020, 04:30:08 pm »
So my "dream" was winning in this game one single thing. I dont really care what... but atleast something. So maybe this will be my last chance.

of course I want to win the SNC too :P but its more like a worldcup. It will make me more happier. Also I said "Its MAYBE my last chance to win something" :)))

Wursti

« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2020, 04:31:20 pm »
Im not surprised that cav is dead when looking at this thread

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2020, 04:34:24 pm »
imagine changing ur reg cause ur loosing matches to join a better reg and thinking ur rigth doing that C:
The thing is I left 1er before the Refs found out that Feezy was "cheating". I didnt knew about that either. Soartex and even Bedo can tell u that I left before this shit happened. After one day I already got 4 offers from good regiments who are playing in this league. It was really tuff to decide. But I didnt felt great in that situation to leave 1er that quick in mid of the league. So I decided to join a regiment who wasnt asking about me. I didnt even knew about the whole "transfer-players-thing" before. So I was pretty sure that Im out of the CL for this season. But this let me hope to take part on it again. Im playing this game for almost 8 years and I played in the old 11e, Nr3, Nr6 and in 1er. 4 Top-Regiments, but I never won any tournament in my life. So my "dream" was winning in this game one single thing. I dont really care what... but atleast something. So maybe this will be my last chance.

I know the fact that 4e is/was always a regiment who won a lot of competitions. But I didnt joined them for that. I joined them because I know there are great guys in there, I feel free and good. Im still sad to left 1er, the reg was like a family. But things happened and I left them. Both sides are now happier (I hope so). It was very stressful in the past matches and I think it was a good decision to leave them. I still love the 1er, I was one of the first members in there. And it would be very funny to play against them in the league. Just let me still dreaming. I think I have no enemies between the regiments neither the 4e. It would be very greatful when u guys let me play for this very last league. I know everybody wants to win. But maybe the transferwindow will things change a lot.

Whatever is coming out... thank you! :)

dont blame my english, I had to write it fast. :P

tbh idc im not playing anymore just here to make drama and create toxicity :D

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2020, 04:35:01 pm »

Our men are running from the battlefield!

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2020, 04:37:12 pm »
everyone is now gonna move to team SHonk wtffff  >:( >:( >:( >:(

(I'm secretly moving to 8th, don't tell Erik pls)

we've already taken dokle sry

Offline St0m_GER

• Corporal
  • SCHÖÖÖÖN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2020, 04:37:18 pm »
Im not surprised that cav is dead when looking at this thread
Im not surprised that u're a annoying kid who always puts his dick into random things. There are many people who doesnt likes u and I dont even wonder about that