Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [9 Years and Going!]  (Read 112642 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [6 Years and Going!]
« Reply #796 on: December 08, 2018, 03:53:50 am »
I can't believe you guys will blame the death of NW on the 63e.

who said that?

If 63e is dead then NW is dead

ok even then 1 person. and 63e doesn't do NW anymore lol and the game isn't fully dead soo yeah

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 08, 2018, 04:03:35 am »
risk killed NA
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Zen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • 63e Regiment Official Website
« Reply #798 on: December 08, 2018, 07:28:42 am »
Do you guys remember when all the good players from the 71st joined the 63e and they still couldn’t win NWL? LMAO

What i remember is this...

and this...

and this...

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #799 on: December 08, 2018, 07:42:44 am »
Do you guys remember when all the good players from the 71st joined the 63e and they still couldn’t win NWL? LMAO

and this...

and this...
big big big oof

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 08, 2018, 01:00:26 pm »

who said that?

It was a joke. It was more of a compliment than anything. The 63e for the most part has been a mainstay in the community, and they were the last great regiment to originate from 2012 to survive.

Thompson, you literally took my post completely the wrong way.

The word "revolutionized" makes it sound like the 63e was the first to offer events such as this so yes, it does take away from them. The 63e deserves a lot of the credit for 2014-onward where their events and server helped sustain the community much further than what many expected. However, again, you're forgetting a lot of history from 2012-13 including the time when 63e was on hiatus and Karth wasn't around.

In regards to what I mentioned, our events were created out of need, hence we were the first to host those type of events specifically addressing those issues. No one else was doing it at the time from my experience participating in linebattle events, and you must have your history messed up because Karth was here during 2012-2013.

You guys weren't active for some of 2012 and for months in 2013. I should know because there wasn't a 63e to linebattle when I led the 9y. Quite a few of your guys joined us during this time.

That must have been during Diplex leadership, not Karth. Once Karth took over the 63e was active on both NA and EU. Karth officially commanded the regiment from Sept. 2012.

We eventually began hosting our own events and it benefited and spread throughout the community. We are still hosting the same events till this day. TILL THIS DAY. lol

We're going to go around and around. You're going to believe whatever you believe.

Fact remains: Others had events before you that were incredible, regiments have done 1v1 linebattle tactics going back to Melee:Battlegrounds and the 63e wasn't around for part of 2013.

That isn't a bad thing. The 63e and Karth have been vital to this community and I've always respected the hell out of your regiment. Still do. I'm sorry I even responded. It's been awhile since I've been drawn into a thread (2014?) and I should of known better.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 01:19:16 pm by MackCW »

Offline Zen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 08, 2018, 08:30:06 pm »
Spoiler

who said that?

It was a joke. It was more of a compliment than anything. The 63e for the most part has been a mainstay in the community, and they were the last great regiment to originate from 2012 to survive.

Thompson, you literally took my post completely the wrong way.

The word "revolutionized" makes it sound like the 63e was the first to offer events such as this so yes, it does take away from them. The 63e deserves a lot of the credit for 2014-onward where their events and server helped sustain the community much further than what many expected. However, again, you're forgetting a lot of history from 2012-13 including the time when 63e was on hiatus and Karth wasn't around.

In regards to what I mentioned, our events were created out of need, hence we were the first to host those type of events specifically addressing those issues. No one else was doing it at the time from my experience participating in linebattle events, and you must have your history messed up because Karth was here during 2012-2013.

You guys weren't active for some of 2012 and for months in 2013. I should know because there wasn't a 63e to linebattle when I led the 9y. Quite a few of your guys joined us during this time.

That must have been during Diplex leadership, not Karth. Once Karth took over the 63e was active on both NA and EU. Karth officially commanded the regiment from Sept. 2012.

We eventually began hosting our own events and it benefited and spread throughout the community. We are still hosting the same events till this day. TILL THIS DAY. lol

We're going to go around and around. You're going to believe whatever you believe.

Fact remains: Others had events before you that were incredible, regiments have done 1v1 linebattle tactics going back to Melee:Battlegrounds and the 63e wasn't around for part of 2013.

That isn't a bad thing. The 63e and Karth have been vital to this community and I've always respected the hell out of your regiment. Still do. I'm sorry I even responded. It's been awhile since I've been drawn into a thread (2014?) and I should of known better.
[close]

Mack, thank you for your comment. I didn't take your comment to be malicious and I respect the way you presented your argument. We attended other regiments' events during that time. I'm not saying that those before us didn't have decent events in comparison to what was already being offered at the time, but things changed. Some of those events ended and new regiments were hosting. I was reading a comment stating in mount and musket, it was more respectable and held each other in high regard. We all know that changed somewhere down the line. I'm fully aware that other regiments contributed in other areas and at different times, but I'm referring to a specific example, where 63e contributed and essentially changed the game for the better.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #802 on: December 08, 2018, 08:33:36 pm »
I've been playing this game since 1987 and I only remember the 63e from 2013 onwards
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #803 on: December 08, 2018, 08:39:51 pm »
Dan the Chef is the father to all regiments
click here to join the 84th

Offline Zen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 08, 2018, 08:46:59 pm »
Dan the Chef is the father to all regiments #Truth

Glenn! How you been brother?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #805 on: December 08, 2018, 09:02:42 pm »

Gathering good will towards a YouTuber? Diplex 2.1
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #806 on: December 08, 2018, 09:32:20 pm »

and this...

and this...
Spoiler
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #807 on: December 08, 2018, 09:39:32 pm »

Big chillin brother, how are you and the 63e lads doing? 
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 09, 2018, 03:15:28 am »

and this...

and this...

first one is ref's fault. others are just pure opinion lol. I saw the same thread with those comments. The mod staff of s8 looked over it for a possibly overturn (months ago when s8 happened since that thread came out during that time) and the evidence is just terrible. its literally he said she said. 91st said they didn't play mercs (obviously) and other people said they did; and both sides (especially bill who claims he was saint) has little to zero evidence. Only side that gave any sort of evidence was 91st old leaders which wasn't good tbh. I also talked with about 10-15 people from s5 from both sides trying to see if I could find any sort of evidence to make an overturn. There is really just such poor evidence to do anything and most of the mods of s8 knew this issue before since Amit had dealt with this before in s7 and other mods before.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #809 on: December 09, 2018, 05:11:40 am »

and this...
yeah if I was to go back to that moment in time I would have probably given it to the 63e given the knowledge that I do have now about the situation but really that's just my sole opinion and the evidence ain't nearly conclusive enough like I said

also I'm not trying to flame your thread I'm just uncouth and don't mind discussing any matter
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 05:14:00 am by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳