Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143651 times)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
  • Side: Union
I just want to personally congratulate PJ for talking a bunch of shit and then getting his shit rocked tonight.

i backed it up little man, i put the team on my back but unfortunately fireboy decided to betray me and merced for you guys which hurt my feelings alot and clouded my melee ability

Put the team on your back? You were bating your team and getting back stabs l m a o.

And fireboy didn't play for us you dumbass get your facts straight.

You are mentally weak, you were sweating profusely during that gf pussy

my brother u are retarded fireboy was ReyMysterio and he even responded to fireboy xD hes also played under that name for you guys most of the time also i am mentally strong and i dont sweat cause im massive and your weak and small
A year of underdogs

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
I just want to personally congratulate PJ for talking a bunch of shit and then getting his shit rocked tonight.

i backed it up little man, i put the team on my back but unfortunately fireboy decided to betray me and merced for you guys which hurt my feelings alot and clouded my melee ability
your mom is worse looking than my mOM!!!!!!1

Put the team on your back? You were bating your team and getting back stabs l m a o.

my brother u are retarded fireboy was ReyMysterio and he even responded to fireboy xD hes also played under that name for you guys most of the time also i am mentally strong and i dont sweat cause im massive and your weak and small

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lawbringer

PJ you are to so weak wtf you cant even bench 700 pounds like me wtf pussy ass nibba you arent even BIG

MATT you sir are one of the weakest kids in NW. You have that retarded ass spongebob muscle pic bro but we all know you are really like when spongebob couldnt even bench the stuffed animals you small ass girl

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
PJ you are to so weak wtf you cant even bench 700 pounds like me wtf pussy ass nibba you arent even BIG

MATT you sir are one of the weakest kids in NW. You have that retarded ass spongebob muscle pick bro but we all know you are really like when spongebob couldnt even bench the stuffed animals you small ass girl

dont @ me im fucking massive you manlet
vid related that is me
A year of underdogs

MATT123456789

pj and vortex ^^^

MATT123456789

MATT you sir are one of the weakest kids in NW. You have that retarded ass spongebob muscle pic bro but we all know you are really like when spongebob couldnt even bench the stuffed animals you small ass girl

Atleast I didn't put the burdun of being a weeaboo onto my parents
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:24:55 am by MATT123456789 »

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile

pj and vortex ^^^

I TOLD YOU I DONT SWEAT >:( I AM MASSIVE AND YOU ARE WEAK
A year of underdogs

MATT123456789

those 3 sideblocks you had today say otherwise  ::)

Suns

you're*

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral

Atleast I didn't put the berdun of being a weeaboo onto my parents
berdun ROFL
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

MATT123456789

berdun ROFL

I misspelled one word by one letter, your shit-cheating reg lost tonight LOL

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

berdun ROFL

I misspelled one word by one letter, your shit-cheating reg lost tonight LOL
25-9, 7-3.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

MATT123456789

what do those numbers even mean

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
the only person cheating in 3e is that sLicKK sleeK

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
the only person cheating in 3e is that sLicKK sleeK
and godfreid that health-hacking fucker