Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20496 times)

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2021, 07:41:01 pm »
Indeed dayboul, its very cringe to use sources. Instead people should just pretend to be an expert on everything, like you.

Do masks work yes or no?

Do health experts tell you to wear a mask yes or no?

Now that's cringe.

i'm sure you've proof read all the studies and not just blindly follow whatever /pol/ and alex jones says  ;D

My man actually believes we watch Alex Jones to inform ourselves ahahahahahhaha

We cant rely on media, we cant rely on politicians, we cant rely on science.
In conclusion, if you dont see it, feel it or smell it, its not there. Well, I guess there is no USA as I was never there and all I know about this land is from the sources I cant rely on.
What a weird way to live a life. Science and media is what our knowledge is made of, if you ignore your personal expierence with some stuff you have never seen or heard of before.

So yeah, I rely on science, I try to find reliable sources and try to have an open mind to compare different media sources to have a clue whats going on in the world.

I'm sure you appreciate Mengele's efforts on the jews for science. A german virtue-signalling trying to prove something always gives me a good laugh.

i’ve never understood why people think they’re so cool and based when doing this, its just testament to gulibility and misplaced overconfidence
he's literally a doctor

also, it must be very convenient to just discredit everything that does not fit your narrative without bringing anything new to the table, except maybe one thing which is a continuous: nO!!1

DOCTORS AND SCIENCE GOOD, CRITICAL THINKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2021, 07:47:42 pm »
Indeed dayboul, its very cringe to use sources. Instead people should just pretend to be an expert on everything, like you.

Do masks work yes or no?

Now that's cringe.

i'm sure you've proof read all the studies and not just blindly follow whatever /pol/ and alex jones says  ;D

In conclusion, if you dont see it, feel it or smell it, its not there. Well, I guess there is no USA as I was never there and all I know about this land is from the sources I cant rely on.
What a weird way to live a life. Science and media is what our knowledge is made of, if you ignore your personal expierence with some stuff you have never seen or heard of before.

So yeah, I rely on science, I try to find reliable sources and try to have an open mind to compare different media sources to have a clue whats going on in the world.

I'm sure you appreciate Mengele's efforts on the jews for science. A german virtue-signalling trying to prove something always gives me a good laugh.

i’ve never understood why people think they’re so cool and based when doing this, its just testament to gulibility and misplaced overconfidence
he's literally a doctor

also, it must be very convenient to just discredit everything that does not fit your narrative without bringing anything new to the table, except maybe one thing which is a continuous: nO!!1

Smart!
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2021, 07:58:43 pm »

yes :)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2021, 08:00:19 pm »

yes :)
I mean this just shows how fucking dumb you have to be to come up with this garbage on your own
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2021, 08:12:58 pm »
please quote the part where i said that or stfu for ever

which is fine, its probably the best way to go about. Notice that my post was about his rant on conspiracy, not about using sources, and the unreliability of science to some extent was just the argument used since he seemed so confident that it was some sort of universal truth
If you cross reference studies/sources then sure use science all you want i wouldnt care, but dont start dismissing shit on no other grounds than "its far-fetched enough to sound like a conspiracy" or because a couple contract-experts told you so on some random TV set, otherwise ur just being the useful retard of ppl who couldnt give two shits about you and its quite disgusting, especially if you sell it as some sort of cringe "fight against misinformation"

also no, you absolutely cant rely on most medias and the amount of ppl like you who still think they can is frightening
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 08:15:23 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2021, 08:29:49 pm »

which is fine, its probably the best way to go about. Notice that my post was about his rant on conspiracy, not about using sources, and the unreliability of science to some extent was just the argument used since he seemed so confident that it was some sort of universal truth
If you cross reference studies/sources then sure use science all you want i wouldnt care, but dont start dismissing shit on no other grounds than "its far-fetched enough to sound like a conspiracy" or because a couple contract-experts told you so on some random TV set, otherwise ur just being the useful retard of ppl who couldnt give two shits about you and its quite disgusting, especially if you sell it as some sort of cringe "fight against misinformation"

also no, you absolutely cant rely on most medias and the amount of ppl like you who still think they can is frightening
The funny thing about a lot of scientific sources is that they do exactly what you described as ok.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2021, 08:58:59 pm »
Spoiler

Do masks work yes or no?

Now that's cringe.

he's literally a doctor

[close]

At least you didn't forget the obligatory Nazi joke against a German. To the rest: Your internet balls are bigger than your brain. End of the discussion! Facts! You can trust me because someone i know said that and he read it somewhere so facts!!!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2021, 09:28:39 pm »

The funny thing about a lot of scientific sources is that they do exactly what you described as ok.
this is the second time you comment about an imaginary statement that you think i said so i'll clarify a third time : using scientific sources is not the problem and it never was

honey what you're sure of lost all relevance the day u revealed the full extent of your libtardation :-*
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Online Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2021, 10:17:03 pm »
honey what you're sure of lost all relevance the day u revealed the full extent of your libtardation :-*
what?

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2021, 03:46:09 am »

Do masks work yes or no?

Now that's cringe.

can you link us point to multiple studies that verifies if masks are useless/do not work
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2021, 04:21:11 am »
well i don't know how it went in other countries but here masks became mandatory relatively late. In juli 2020 masks became mandatory in public transport and beginning of november masks became mandatory in any public closed room. masks and regulations weren't a thing here before and the numbers stayed very stable during summer as you can see below.
Spoiler
[close]

i don't deny that masks reduce the chance of getting the virus or spreading it, but i think that masks got super hyped as the solution for protection and giving people a false sense of security. the security masks give you is not good enough to worship them. if you want to go safe, isolate yourself or wear nbc masks. everything else is not 100% safe and is comparable to the pulling out method, good felling but still a chance for a ruined life

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2021, 04:27:14 am »
masks alone are indeed not enough and they never were, pretty much every scientific studies as said the same : masks, social distancing and washing your hands on a regular basis are keys to reduce significantly the chances of getting infected (significantly being the key word here)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2021, 11:59:54 am »
Stop fear-mongering and being hysterical over a virus that kills 0.2% of people infected. And the vast majority of them are fat or old folk.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2021, 12:29:12 pm »
Stop fear-mongering and being hysterical over a virus that kills 0.2% of people infected. And the vast majority of them are fat or old folk.

Uncompassionate scumbag I hope you get infected and die kid

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2021, 06:22:43 pm »
A lot of pusses in the world doesnt want to hear that.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~