Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] NA Group Information  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] NA Group Information
« on: February 17, 2015, 11:36:08 pm »
Calling all non-suck NA players who do good on EU servers, check out this thread so we can make a team and represent the USA in the tournament. Whoever believes they can lead as a co-captain, submit your application on that thread; if you want to just be part of the team, that's okay as well, just fill out the player application.

We participated in the tournament last year, we didn't do well, but that is because we didn't practice nearly enough as we should have. This is not one of those events where you can just show up to the fight and not groupfight on Groupfighting_Server on your own time in order to improve your skills.

I submitted my name as a co-captain in order to put the USA on the roster, if you believe you should be a co-captain, once again submit your application. This group of people should not be biased (e.g. not all 18th, 3eVolt, Nr21, 58e, 5th, etc.) so everyone should apply. Also remember to +1 any co-captain that applies that you think you would lead the team well.

The thread is here

Co-Captain Sign-up
Code
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Player's Name:[/b]
[b]Player's Steam:[/b]

Player Sign-up
Code
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Player's Name:[/b]
[b]Player's Steam:[/b]
[b]Why you should be a Co-Captain:[/b]
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015] NA Group Information
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 11:36:43 pm »
Hope to see you NA scrubs soon. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 11:39:45 pm »
This goes for Canadians as well, except I think there is going to be less of a turnout for us guys then you Americanos.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 11:42:09 pm »
Ayy, seems interesting  8)

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:45:12 pm »
If I had a decent computer with me at school, I'd totally sign up
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Lawbringer

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 11:47:28 pm »
When will these events be taking place?

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 11:54:23 pm »
When will these events be taking place?

Sorry for double post but we think we have decided on a date, the 9th of March matches will start. I will get the thread up asap and decide when cpts shall be decided and then when the team deadlines will be.

We chose the 9th of March as it's before exams start for most and should then finish just before or as exams start.

Also anyone who is willing to help with a map, servers or anything else such as graphics please contact me. :)

The Co-Captains for each team schedule the match, I assume that we have 1 week to do the match like NANWL and figure out the best possible time. For Americans, it would probably be on Saturday around 2pm(EST) (just an example)
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 11:54:59 pm »
It should be 1 full week per match ye, not completely decided but I would think that will be the case.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 12:03:26 am »
Alright I just submitted my co-Captain application. I'm hoping a lot more NA guys try and sign up for this

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 12:11:05 am »
Well you've got a long time for players but the 23rd is cpt deadlines.

Offline tico13

• Donator
  • NA Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Col_Tico
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 01:09:39 am »
ok

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 01:10:00 am »
You don't sign up here, sign up on their thread.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 01:20:59 am »
You best fukn believe im in this shit. Gonna take the cup home!
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 12:24:28 pm »
But you're noob Alexander. :3

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 09:23:25 pm »
But you're noob Alexander. :3

You're worst AU rekt m8
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset