Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45713 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« on: September 04, 2016, 01:14:50 pm »
Heya my NA buddies

For my term, I think I will mix things up abit as far as the update thread goes.

The purpose of this thread (or at least, my part of it, riddlez may use it differently) is just so people can notify me of whatever they feel needs my attention, or if some event worthy of discussion happens.

I do plan to host some events like my predecessors, but instead of posting about it here (where not alot of people lurk, it seems) I will just seek out people who I feel may be interested in said events.

My preferred method of contact will remain steam, however, and if you really need a response from me just add me! (Steam name is my name!)

Thanks

AP0C
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:22:56 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 01:19:41 pm »
Do you want this to be a shared NA/Eu thread or should I make a seperate one?

EDIT: I would indeed love this to be a public palce to share ideas. There are some matters that I personally will be looking into and in two weeks, I will start actively talking to regiments on the EU side.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:34:39 pm by Riddlez »
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 01:22:19 pm »
You are free to mark down your own policy and use this thread as well xP.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 04:22:23 pm »
I am currently digging into the 63e matter, along with any involvement of Karth in the entire picture.

I will put this to rest once and for all.

UPDATE: after a productive talk with parts of the German community and FSE head moderator, VonBergen is now German language boardmoderator, replacing KArantukki.
I wish VonBergen good luck in his new position
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:27:20 pm by Riddlez »
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 01:45:21 am »
I am currently digging into the 63e matter, along with any involvement of Karth in the entire picture.

I will put this to rest once and for all.

I wish you the best of luck with that. That's a lot of pent up anti-Karth feelings over a stupendously long period of time you're going to have to be dealing with.

Let's face the music on this matter really, though there is an anti-63e sentiment within the community I think you'll find upon digging deeper more of it is simply anti-Karth sentiment. I for one have been a member of this community longer than people credit me for and I have only heard a tiny handful of people say that they legitimately are full on anti-63e and everything they do. 9/10 times however what it boils down to is them being anti-Karth. Some of the tails I have heard and some of the stuff I've seen going on in the forums I will raise my hand and say I am in the anti-Karth sentiment camp.

I wish you a lot of luck in this epic undertaking Riddlez xD I doubt it's something that can be done in a single CR's time.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:14:34 pm by Bravescot »

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 05:06:37 am »
Lol anti-Karth, more like started by a bunch of salty ex-63e members who influenced a bunch of other bandwagoners, and now I get blamed for almost every single punishment given out of these forums.  I am not complaining, but again just know this 'anti-Karth' stuff is full of nothing.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 05:11:04 am »
Lol anti-Karth, more like started by a bunch of salty ex-63e members who influenced a bunch of other bandwagoners, and now I get blamed for almost every single punishment given out of these forums.  I am not complaining, but again just know this 'anti-Karth' stuff is full of nothing.
im not an ex 63e or a bandwagoner ???
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 02:23:31 pm »

It's this utter lack of understanding that is a big part of the problem. You sit on your high horse and make your poncy claims and take 0 effort to take a step back and go "so why has this happened?". How about trying to be the mature person you claim to be and vouch to work alongside the CRs in trying to solve the problems, instead of making silly remarks like this that only add to the fire.

I am not a bandwagoner. I am an ex-63e but not for long enough for that to be the area of my anti-Karth sentiment to have come from. I enjoyed my time in the 63e but left as the reason I joined was to try and assist in the forming of an EU section for the Compagnie de Chasseurs à Pied. When it was clear it was not going to ammount to anything I quietly left with no hard feelings or bitterness.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 02:29:45 pm »
As well, you take no personal responsibility for your actions, remove criticism, and take the moral high ground. It's like you won't even consider the possibility that you are in the wrong.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 07:00:13 pm »
Down with the 63e regime!!!!!!!!!11

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 07:27:37 pm »
Down with the 63e regime!!!!!!!!!11

Shush your memes

If you want this whole thing to end, you and karth are gonna have to take this seriously tbh.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2016, 09:30:43 pm »
Even if "anti-Karth stuff is full of nothing"  you are still so unpopular (hated) smart company would remove you but FSE doesn't cares they are just milking few people who believe BCoF is gonna ever be released. But we all know you are just arrogant as fuck and we got so much on you. It is just a matter of question if FSE will listen to CRs or it will be proven CRs have no power what so ever.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2016, 09:56:58 pm »
If you want this whole thing to end, you and karth are gonna have to take this seriously tbh.

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there and it's a little crazy, you could do your duty as the NA CR and try and assist in getting the matter solved. The EU CR has pledged to help and to be frank it's not his problem! It's an NA problem.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2016, 10:03:35 pm »

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there and it's a little crazy, you could do your duty as the NA CR and try and assist in getting the matter solved. The EU CR has pledged to help and to be frank it's not his problem! It's an NA problem.
Just because the EU 63e hasn't started the things the NA side did doesn't mean they won't. 63e is an EU and NA problem

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 10:21:52 pm »
I'm confused, what has the 63e started.. lol. You guys are just delusional at this point.