Author Topic: ♞ 1er Régiment de Hussards [EU]  (Read 23833 times)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ 1er Régiment de Hussards [EU]
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2020, 07:17:17 pm »
The improvements that the 32nd did during that year + the motivation to come every week is insane, biggest respect from me to you guys <3

Offline Ukima

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: 32nd_Sjt_Ukima
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2020, 10:20:18 pm »
Still enjoy the cooperation! Here's to another year!

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »
First of all, I would like to thank Saphyro for having done those two admirable posts. A lot of things happened recently, the 1 year anniversaries of the regiment, and of the 32nd partnership, the Bannerlord release...
Some may have noticed it, I am absent from the game/regiment for weeks now. Soartex is leading the regiment in my absence, with the great help of Saphyro that should be noted. They shall be doing so for still an unknown period.

The 1 year anniversary of the 32nd partnership

It saddened me not to be able to participate in the special event with the 32nd for the anniversary of our partnership. It was important for both the 1er and I, as we developped really strong and close relations with the 32nd. Saphyro pretty much said everything I tought, but I will congratulate you once more. Of course, you are not the best as you started from literally nothing. Yet in 1 year, you were able to make considerable progress : you can be proud of what we have done. Thanks to those brave men who accompany us from the start, each thursday.

Bannerlord

Bannerlord has been released now, and some cavalry regiments decided to instantly make a transition to the new game. After a good moment of reflexion, with the general agreement of the Etat-Major, I have decided that the 1er will not go to Bannerlord for the moment. I find the current game that is Bannerlord not appropriate for what I want to create. However, that doesn't mean the 1er will disband or take a break. In fact, as long as the NW community allows us to play, the 1er will stay active. We are participating to the IVe_Corps Event, and we still have our 32nd weekly match.
As long as there will be possibilities of activity on NW, we will take them, maybe waiting for Bannerlord to be appropriate for us, but above all to wait (I hope so) an NW expansion on Bannerlord, which is not announced for the moment.
The 1er players wanting to play on Bannerlord will therefore be free as for their choises. They are allowed to join whatever structure on Bannerlord, since 1er will not be active on it.
For the 1er players still willing to play NW, the regiment will implement efforts to allow them to carry on with us. Our attendance is slowly recovering, but is still weak. We will slowly begin to organize again 1v1s on the weekend if they can be played.

Our activity will therefore depend on our attendance, but also on the state of the NW community, especially of the cavalry one.
This is why we appeal to those who still want to play cavalry on NW, you are welcome to join us if you want to enjoy moments on this game, or simply wait for Bannerlord to evolve.
And this is also why we will also intend to collaborate with the cavalry regiments who still want to play on NW, by organizing 1v1s, or even something more important.

In the immediate, the 1er will simply wait and see the situation of the community while I am absent. When I will come back, a decision will be taken. It will obviously depend on our attendance, and the state of the community. We will either continue our recovery, or we will become inactive, waiting for an appropriate opportunity.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
bild.jpg

Offline Zocki

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeZocki
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2020, 02:37:41 pm »

"Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
- Henry Ford

The partnership with the 32nd Regiment of Foot started about a year ago just a few days after our foundation. Since then there has been a practice battle almost every week to develop and test different strategies, but at the same time to strengthen the teamwork and to further improve the individual strength of the individual hussars, in addition to the training sessions. Even though it turned out early that the balance of power was unbalanced with the same number of men, it was always an honorable and funny round of time. Due to the fact that the 32nd had no competitive hussar fighting experience, we initially won many of the battles with a very high result. Nonetheless, the 32nd turned up every week with growing numbers of men, so that they were sometimes twice as many. There were also soldiers from the other battalions of the 32nd Regiment of Foot and we (and hopefully also with the 32nd) quickly developed into a highlight of the week, where we were able to relax and enjoy the time with the 32nd. We also always watched the 32nd games in the CCL, in which they participated, with a good number of men. Due to the permanent training sessions with us, the 32nd both developed a very good skill value, but they also gained experience. They also seemed to have helped in their games in the league, after all they managed to silence the critics and, contrary to the predictions of many, were not the last, we congratulate you again, of course, you deserve that !!!

"You can discover more about a person [or group] in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."
- Plato

Throughout the year friendships developed between the individual players and officers. Through a game that you play together, you get to know each other better than you could ever do through conversation. And the best thing about playing together and enjoying the game is the fact that it doesn't matter where the people come from, how they look or how they dress. And we celebrated that friendship on March 26th with games, the re-enactment of historical moments and a closing ceremony. We are thrilled to have met you, the 32nd regiment of foot. But this is not the end! We will continue to hold our matches every week and we long to keep crossing the sabers with you, it was, is and will be an honor!

Screenshots of the event

Flagball-Mixed-Teams

Historical Cavalry Charge vs Artillery Bombardment

Saphyro running after his mates after loosing his horse (he didnt make it to the arty in-time, useful as always xD)

Fencer at his speech

Group picture before the event started
[close]

There is also a video made my Ukima where we reenacted the historical charge and fight:

signed by Brigadier Fourrier Saphyro

Nice Post good Job

Offline Dusbled

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2020, 09:48:52 pm »
how to make a thread bigger in terms of more pages xD

Offline 1er_Huss_Official

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2020, 03:19:25 pm »
Roster Edited !

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2020, 01:14:18 pm »
merge huehue

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Dusbled

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2020, 01:42:30 pm »
merge? huh?

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2020, 03:05:59 pm »
Welcome to QRH

Offline Dusbled

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2020, 07:04:27 pm »
Welcome to QRH

I didnt sign the papers yet :PPP

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2020, 09:50:30 pm »
Promotions:

Cavalier Hungarian → Cavalier Vétéran Hungarian
Cavalier d'Elite Tival → Brigadier Tival
Brigadier St0m → Maréchal des Logis St0m
Brigadier-Fourrier Saphyro → Adjudant-Chef Saphyro

Also new ranking system:

Major
Capitaine
Lieutenant

Adjudant-Chef
Adjudant
Maréchal des Logis Chef
Maréchal des Logis

Brigadier-Fourrier
Brigadier
Garde d'Honneur
Cavalier Vétéran
Cavalier
Recrue

Offline Dusbled

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2020, 11:08:51 pm »
Congratulations to Hungarian (he got promoted 1 week ago I believe) and also to Tival and St0m, well-deserved Promotions and I hope you continue your work for the regiment!

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2020, 08:56:17 pm »
Congrats guys, these promotions are a testament to your efforts within the 1erhuss that are reflected in the community, good job!
Nearer, My God, to Thee

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2020, 10:00:53 pm »
Promotion:

Recrue Clamydia → Cavalier Clamydia

Welcome to the new recruit:

Recrue Chsuk

Offline Clamydiou

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2020, 10:23:38 pm »
Oh thank you very much, this is such a honor to be entitled as such. I will do my best to make you all proud and bring this regiment to el dorado.