Author Topic: SE. Tournaments MK.1 | 5v5 | 24.05.2020 | 1st. OG | 2. TZ0 | 3. Animals  (Read 29089 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
No ones hosted a 7v7 yet this year  :)

Elsse

No ones hosted a 7v7 yet this year  :)
PB's 7v7 in caza pocket

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_Cpt_Syrcrim
Always a pleasure to help with servers, nice tournament, well hosted and nice orga !

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
do 7v7 6 bayo 1 sword please  ;D
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
I don't like Gfs with Swords, Protect the King or Decremental formats. I understand these tournaments are essential to avoid people being burned out and shit, that's why they always receive such massive support from the community and that's honestly a good thing. However, I have been always been a huge traditionalist when it comes to groupfighting tournaments and I know I will probably never host one of these myself. Plenty of good hosts around tho so shouldn't be a problem.
I mean it terms of being a 'traditionalist' the majority of older/original groupfighting tournaments were 5v5 with 1 sword. But yeah a few things I know of are already in the works including sword and protect the king tournaments.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Elsse

Spoiler

Fixed sound issue
[close]
Cr3a knows how to get views, already 7 likes.

Nock

i'd like a sword only tournament tbh

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******

host one
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

host one

im too lazy to host tournaments

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
I don't like Gfs with Swords, Protect the King or Decremental formats. I understand these tournaments are essential to avoid people being burned out and shit, that's why they always receive such massive support from the community and that's honestly a good thing. However, I have been always been a huge traditionalist when it comes to groupfighting tournaments and I know I will probably never host one of these myself. Plenty of good hosts around tho so shouldn't be a problem.
I mean it terms of being a 'traditionalist' the majority of older/original groupfighting tournaments were 5v5 with 1 sword. But yeah a few things I know of are already in the works including sword and protect the king tournaments.
Protect King is very similar to a traditional tourny too just with a slight change to keep it interesting

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Protect King is very similar to a traditional tourny too just with a slight change to keep it interesting
Protect the king was lit!
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Wursti

Spoiler

1st Place

OldGuard
Captain | Tibérias

ROSTER

| Tibérias
| Python
| Marquez
| Troister
| Ivan
| DOMI