Author Topic: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Potterr's Server Hosting  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
Re: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 06:53:56 pm »
For one, I am not a teamkiller. For seconds melee tking is also disabled, hence:

Plus, even If I wanted too, it is impossible, when tking is disabled. And right before that, Crozade was moaning about me posting a complaint.
Plus you spam in admin chat, you shouted today in an admin announcement,  I quote "lol zulus are charging in a line" you are always posting these useless messages. They fill up the logs and block the screen. And 2-3 out of 30 players is not lots. They seen me place the TnT, they knew what is was for. None of them complained expect from one who was at the tower, at the other side of our spawn.

Plus, temp banning without proof of team killing isn't very good. You did not ask anyone if it was a Tk, and there was Zulu's because right before I ignited there was Brits retreating and javelins being thrown.

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »
Need to resolves this issue otherwise.. The Wrath of Blucher SHALL BE UPON YOU!!!!!
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 12:58:43 am »
Hi Potterr would it be possible for me to become and official admin of your server ?  :P

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 11:16:27 am »
Uhm when my server is ready and i've paid for it could you give me the files for the zulu server???
Thanks you have been a massive help.  :)

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 05:17:20 pm »
Uhm when my server is ready and i've paid for it could you give me the files for the zulu server???
just upload it to the ftp part of your server. Then make sure ur server launches the Anglo zulu war  in the configurations. m- The Anglo Zulu war
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 09:29:11 pm »
just upload it to the ftp part of your server. Then make sure ur server launches the Anglo zulu war  in the configurations. m- The Anglo Zulu war
Thanks I'm new to owning a serer  :)

Offline IWelly

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 03:39:57 pm »
Name:IWelly
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): 108th Regiment of Foot AZW
Why you do you want admin: I would like to police the server, make sure its running smoothly and help the community.
Will you  accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon acception?: Yes
Further Information? I used to be an admin in a few servers in NW and i have hosted a few events in NaS.