Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8725 times)

Offline apatheticbe4ver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2022, 05:12:16 am »
Community name: Apathetic Beaver
Steam Name: Apathetic Beaver
Location/Timezone: EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):NA1
Regiments: TB/24thGA
About yourself: awesome beaver guy
Why you would be a good admin: ive admined on gmod servers before and discords
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any):gmod, various SCP:SL Discord server
Your steam ID 64: 76561199032908265

Offline WilliamWallace

• Donator
  • Chin Chin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41st Sgt Wallace
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2022, 03:34:33 pm »
Community name: Wallace
Steam Name: Wallace
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 41stNY
About yourself: I currently work as a accountant. Been in the NW community since 2012. Took a break from it around 2020 and did arma and now back.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I know the importance of order in my job if you dont have things in order it makes task alot harder and complicated to complete
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any):
Currently:
41stNY Sunday event
Rei and Llano's duel server.
Friday Frenzy Event
Past:
23rd Wednesday LB
AGB Linebattle event.
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/41stWallace
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 12:59:26 am by WilliamWallace »
Click below to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Kingaoe123

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY Cpt
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2022, 10:29:39 pm »
Community name: Kingaoe
Steam Name: [41stNY] Kingaoe
Location/Timezone: NA when at home, EU when at Uni
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):NA
Regiments: 41stNY
About yourself: going into my last year of University in London, have played NW since 2014 have done admin stuff since 2017. 
Why you would be a good admin: Admined a ton of events and such in the past few years, so I hope I know what I am doing somewhat. 
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yea if I am on I can help.
Previous Experience (if any):

Saturday Community Event (BCoF)
1stHEI Wednesday Event (BCoF)
Rei and Llano's Duel Server (BCoF)
3e AoN Monday Linebattle (BCoF)
41stNY Sunday Siege (BCoF)
20thME Monday Line Battle (BCoF)
20thME Wednesday Event (BCoF)
Friday Frenzy Event (BCoF)
15e Monday Line Battle (NW)
LIR Tuesday Linebattle (NW)
Moraine's Sunday Siege (NW)
Nr9 Wednesday Event (Holdfast)
41e Friday event (Holdfast)
41e Sunday EU event (Holdfast)
O'd to IV Corps Saturday Event (NW)
War of Liberation Wednesday Line Only (NW)
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/36th_Kingaoe123

Offline Brainmaster360

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2022, 09:39:05 pm »
Community name:IV_CORPS_GEN_Brainmaster360
Steam Name:IV_CORPS_GEN_Brainmaster360
Regiments:IV Corps
About yourself: I am the leader of the IV Corps. I play mostly CB pub games and have quite a reputation in the official CB servers. I have been playing this game since it was released have not stopped since.
Why you would be a good admin: My Regiment plays in the CB official servers most of the day and there arent any admins on most of the time to enforce some of the rule breakers.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I can probably help with Public events but most of the public events are when I am working.
Previous Experience (if any): I run my own server in BCOF.
Your steam ID 64:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brainmaster360/

Offline DukeofSaxony

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2022, 11:04:50 pm »
Community name: DukeSax
Steam Name: Whhzj
Location/Timezone: China,BeiJing Time (UTC+8)
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): this kind of a problem since the few players today just randomly joins any commander battle offical server than have more than 5ppl inside. most likely. i have to request for all those commander server (cuz you dont know all of the sudden which populated up!)
Regiments: leader of my own regiment, GA_KSCS
About yourself: as an not-too-old NW player (around 5 years). i am so delighted BCOF is out and make huge improvement on everything.especially in my beloved commander-battle mode. so i give up everything on NW to relocate myself to BCOF.thus leading to the creation of GA_KSCS. although not a early-ahpla tester, i do join in march 1st pub. then devote myself entirely to the game untill&still now. the commander battles. root back in NW, always seriously lacking in adminting. this somehow carrys into BCOF and still today. now,with the ongoing shrink of the game day by day.i decide to help out with my reach.
Why you would be a good admin:i knows commander battle well. i do more than 1000h in NW commander and 700h in bcof commander.i knows how to maintain things enjoyable because i already admins all CN community Commander battle event&battle since begining of pub test in march.thus i want to save commander battle from lack of adminting.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:maybe not for LB. i am really intrests. but i would if cmdr.
Previous Experience (if any):admins in CN community as said above.i am considered a trusted admin for them
Your steam ID 64:76561198828512661

Offline BananKush420

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2022, 08:05:17 pm »
Community name: BananaKush420 otherwise known as "Storm"
Steam Name: Storm
Location/Timezone: Germany CET
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Mostly for EU1 but the server often gets switched to NA1 which i could also manage sometimes
Regiments: None at this moment
About yourself: Not too much to say to be honest, i have played MB NW very regularly and after that a lot of holdfast until i discovered this wonderfull game 3 months ago tried the free weekend first and have decided to buy it after that, and have been been regularly playing it ever since,mostly on the all modes servers but sometimes also events and commander battles.
Why you would be a good admin: Im already pretty familliar with the admin tools since i have made a few maps for this game(one of them is going to be on a new server thats going to be revealed in a few days or weeks,not allowed to say anything more though.I am also very active from 6pm to 12 AM+ CET thats exactly the time where mostly no admins are on the server and it mostly needs fixing for bots plus im sure i could make the server a little bit more fun for people when admining it with little mini events and the occasional siege map when theres enough players.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other Possible events on the official server?: I could admin everything as long as it is from 6pm to a little bit after 12 am.(sometimes im online until 2 am)
Previous Experience (if any): I have not had any real admining experiences in BCoF yet but for other games where i have ran servers in the past for example: Project Reality(milsim mod for Battlefield 2) Minecraft, Arma 3,Movie Battles 2(
Multiplayer mod for Jedi Academy)
Your Steam ID:76561198074347732

Offline Renzo

• Private
  • Sergeant for the 1st New Jersey - discord.gg/1stNJ
    • View Profile
    • 1st New Jersey Official Discord
  • Nick: [1stNJ]A.Sgt.Renzo
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2022, 03:52:08 pm »
Community Name: Renzo
Steam Name: [1stNJ]Sgt. Renzo
Location/Timezone: CST
Regiment(s): 1st New Jersey Volunteer Regiment
About yourself: I've been around the block a few times, started off in regular Warband then got into NW for few years being in the 29th with Hugo then going around to a few different other regiments before eventually leading my own. I'm a fairly easy going guy with a decent level head.
Why you would be a good admin: As I will list later, I have years on years of admin experience in a multitude of different games. I follow the rules and make sure other's do as well as it gives both sides a fair fight. I can make sound and judgement decisions on the spot and I'm unbiased and unprejudiced.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: But of course.
Previous Experience (if any): Well let's see, during my Warband days I used to be an admin for the Persistent World server's, also used to run my own events during NW and also helped administrate multiple event's during my NW time as well. As for other games, I would say I have roughly a total of 6 years combined in terms of administration experience.
Your Steam ID 64: 76561198394245094

Offline lsutigers527

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2023, 11:18:09 pm »
Community name: Bedford
Steam Name: New Iberia Haircut
Location/Timezone: TX - US Central
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Either
Regiments: 5thGA - BCOF , Previous NW: 60thRifles
About yourself: I started playing NW around 2013 and was active in that community until 2017 when I finished high school. I purchased BCOF about a year ago and have been playing it actively since.
Why you would be a good admin: I have been a Saturday event admin with Kylo and Santa for a few months.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Sure if needed
Previous Experience (if any): BCOF Saturday Events, NW Events back in day, a few Holdfast Alamo siege events
Your steam ID 64: 76561197992850944

Offline Hruon

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2023, 11:28:07 pm »
Community name: Hruon
Steam Name: Hruon
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Either
Regiments: 5thGA-Bcof, 1st FL and 1st CHLS-North and south.
About yourself: I started playing N&S around 2016 and was active in that community until 2019 . I purchased BCOF about a year ago and have been playing it actively since.
Why you would be a good admin: I have been a admin in the past for events and communities in N&S and NW as well as admin for Saturday event once or twice. and I can take feedback without freaking out about it.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Sure if needed
Previous Experience (if any):NW,N&S, 1 holdfast, 1 mount and blade warband event.
Your steam ID 64: Hruon1st