Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8871 times)

Offline Mattyja876

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2022, 09:28:01 pm »
Community name: PRO_TRAVELLER
Steam Name: JcanVybez
Location/Timezone: NA
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: None
About yourself: Lawful Neutral :p 
Why you would be a good admin: Been admin on and off Minisiege for years now. Seeking to fill a similar roll here in the main server. I'm mature and don't bring personal biases into admining. Nothing more or less than server rules/policy. Not overly strict, after all, overall player experience is usually the guiding factor. Based on my observations, the main server rules are similar to that of Minisiege so it should be a natural fit and easy adjustment. 
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Not interested in Linebattles at this time, however, any other kind of event I'd be glad to help.
Previous Experience (if any): Former admin for Miniseige over a few years, on and off.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198048643114

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2022, 05:08:24 pm »
Community name: WilsonValera / Discord: [45thNH] Wilson
Steam Name: Wilson
Location/Timezone: (GMT+1)
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1/NA1 And future servers hit me up.
Regiments: 45th
About yourself: Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis. depending on the type of work
Creative. I use a creative approach to problem-solving.
Dependable. I am a dependable. person who is great at time management.
Energetic. I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills. And I mean that

About myself: Well I enjoy Coffee from Lyon and from time to time I like to take a running journey to some cool places. I'm a fairly nice person I would say myself not to be bias. I like bullying FSE people. And I would love to steel from Vincenzo so I can get that sweet French Wine.. He hasn't even told me the branding. | Please: Chateau La Mission Haut-Brion | Not sure what else I can tell you. Best way to get to know me is fairly simple... Speak with me.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm good at Communication and I like it beyond belief and I'm fairly and really good at thinking before taking action.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I'll gladly be up for it let me know what's needed.
Previous Experience (if any): NW Events,HF Events, Previous Experience from multiple games really spend quite some time on it even hours in some circumstances spend a solid 5k hours on some of these games and your previous title NW I spend lots of hours there aswell.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HF2021Wilson/

Offline AlJThire

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL_Capt_Thire
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2022, 11:02:26 pm »
Community name: thorn
Steam Name: [1stHEI] AJThorn
Location/Timezone: bri'ish
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU, NA, same shit, whatever server's got people on
Regiments: KGL, 2ndKGL, 1stHEI
About yourself: The devs hate me, the admins hate me, the discord mods hate me, buuuuuuuut the pubs love me
Why you would be a good admin: honestly I wouldn't, but nobody who gets given admin is on when I'm on, so it seems like a good idea to give it to me
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: i suppose if you ask nicely I'll consider it
Previous Experience (if any): i run the Wednesday EU Event (into the ground) and that's going well
Your steam ID 64: 76561198082839069

Offline DDRacing29

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2022, 03:45:04 am »
Community name: DDRacing
Steam Name: DDRacing
Location/Timezone: New York, United State's
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Both NA1 and EU1
Regiments: None
About yourself: I am a school bus driver for my local school and I'm also a huge history nerd. I also enjoy NASCAR and racing
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin by trying to control the outgoing about of racism as well as trying to promote the server and the game itself. Trying to grow the server more and bring new players in to enjoy the game like we all enjoy it.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I will be able to help administer the public line battles and other events that we host
Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on an ARMA Life and a GTA V RP server with almost 3 years of administrative work.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198089042573 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089042573/

Offline Judas_Syndrome

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2022, 06:12:05 am »
Community name: Judas_Syndrome
Steam Name:Judas_Syndrome
Location/Timezone: NA EAST
Regiments: N/A
About yourself: I spend a lot of time either exploring the outdoors or playing video games, I typically play RTS the most.
Why you would be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I have always been one to not only follow but also enforce rules in almost every aspect of life. I am a huge Civil War buff; typically, taking my vacations to battlefields throughout the north and south. I thoroughly enjoy this game, and I want to ensure that everyone playing it has a great time and feels welcome to enjoy these great and funny moments together. :D
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes.
Previous Experience (if any): N/A
Your steam ID 64: 76561198158195864

Offline LoopyLucy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2022, 11:15:46 am »
Community name: Lucy
Steam Name: 1stHEI Lucy
Location/Timezone: GMT
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: 1stHEI
About yourself: I play Bcof a lot in my free time and enjoy helping people on the game, other than that I play RTS games and work.
Why you would be a good admin: I am a long time player of Bcof and nw with expereince in admining on the games system due to hosting events and taking part in the beta. I am very impartial and am willing to punish people no matter what regiment they are from.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): I've admin'd before in some smaller nw servers and on the old PW mods.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198073563487

Offline [45thNH] Nath

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2022, 07:01:41 pm »
Community name: [45thNH]SgtM.H.Nath
Steam Name: Nath
Location/Timezone: UK GMT/BST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1 and any future EU servers
Regiments: 45th, 45thNH
About yourself: Was previously a high ranking officer in a Holdfast regiment before I moved over into BCoF. I do have a lot of school work at the moment but some of the time I have free I would be willing to contribute to helping out in admining.
Why you would be a good admin: I have a lot of experience in admining, and due to being a high ranking officer I have experience with dealing with certain people and making sure that peoples opinions are accepted.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: If I have time I will be able to.
Previous Experience (if any): I have admined two big events for over a year in Holdfast.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198984748438

Offline 1stTX-Pvt. Fredy Oriley

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2022, 03:40:53 am »
Community name: 1stTX-Pvt. Fredy Oriley
Steam Name: Robert E.Weed
Location/Timezone: Pacific time zone
Regiments: 1st Texas
About yourself: Been in the war of rights community since 2017 and Played as a bcof tester. I'm a gunnut and history nerd.
Why you would be a good admin: I would personally Focus on Rehabilitation rather than punishment as a admin. The number one goal of a admin in my mind is to maintain a good atmosphere for everyone in game. sometimes that requires a ban or muting other times it requires the admin to use reverse physiologic.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): none
Your steam ID 64:76561197971726487

Offline GKOracle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2022, 02:47:57 pm »
Community name: GK_Oracle
Steam Name: OracleOfDamnation
Location/Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)
Regiments: n/a
About yourself: I have been playing Native Warband since 2015. I have been a member of Golden Kingdom, the oldest still active NA clan on Warband, for 2 years. I have been an admin of our clan's flagship server *US_GK_TDM* for approximately 4 months. I have over 4000 hours in game.
Why you would be a good admin: I am someone who tries to remain as neutral as reasonably possible at most times. I prefer to give out warnings than to act punitively. However, when the rules are being bent or broken to a degree that is no longer reasonable, I have no problem removing toxic elements from the picture.
Previous Experience (if any): 4 months being active admin on the largest NA server on Warband
Your steam ID 64: 127352050

Offline [1stDE] Adj. Nate

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nate
  • Side: Union
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2022, 05:18:50 pm »
Community name:[1stDE] Adj. Nate
Steam Name: Nate
Location/Timezone: NA / EST
Regiments: 1st Delaware Infantry Regiment
About yourself: I can eat a full family-sized lasagna and only get a little bit sick. I enjoy helping out in the communities I'm involved in both IRL and online. I'd like to continue making these contributions with BCOF in any way possible.
Why you would be a good admin: I've been involved in various communities both as an in-game admin and on Discord. My best attribute is realizing the balance that exists between rules and having fun. More specifically, this involves having the realization that nitpicking the rules and meeting every violation with maximum force is never fun for anyone. I have a good knowledge through expierence of what too much admin enforcement looks like as well as what too little admin enforcement looks like.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I will absolutely be able to help.
Previous Experience (if any): As mentioned, I've been a War of Rights Discord admin for two years now. I've also helped organize events and act as an in-game referee of sorts. I have identical experience in other games, the most recent of which includes the Squad Community.
Your steam ID 64:76561198064923689

Offline Killobytes

• Private
  • I play video games
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Killobytes
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2022, 06:28:08 pm »
Community name: Killobytes
Steam Name: Killobytes
Location/Timezone:
CST
Regiments: 5th Georgia
About yourself: 5th Georgia goober, University student, all-round cool guy
Why you would be a good admin: My primary concern is making sure during events that egregious cases of rule breaking do not ruin the fun and enjoyment of other players who attend events with the intention of following the rules and rules being enforced. Nothing bothers me like a rogue player trolling another regiment by team killing or generally trolling them, ruining people's event experience. The more competent eyes seeing what's happening during the events that would otherwise go undetected and subject to simple he said/she said, the better. Additionally, there are many trolls in the public servers that just try to mess with people, especially for people trying to practice artillery skills in the more dynamic environment of a pub server. I have experience both passively assisting event admins and playing the watchful eye that runs the entire event, and I have hosted many successful Napoleonic Wars events that had 180+ people.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Line battle or other possible events on the official servers?: Unsure about time commitment of being an active spectator admin, certainly there to assist as things come up while in line however.
Previous Experience (if any): Dixieland Army Assistant Admin, Confederate States Army Assistant Admin, 5eL Napoleonic Wars Thursday Event Head Admin
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Killobytes/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 09:53:16 pm by Killobytes »

Offline Northwest

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2022, 01:48:39 am »
Community name: Northwest#8307
Steam Name: Northwest
Location/Timezone: CST
Regiments: 1st minnesota
About yourself: Kid from wisconsin who likes to be outside and play games
Why you would be a good admin: Been pretty good at policing servers for a while like enforcing the rules and common sense.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:
Previous Experience (if any): Was a admin for about a year on an fivem server called ELRP
Your steam ID 64:76561198951684648

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2022, 03:18:53 am »
Community name:  Coldstreamer
Steam Name: Coldstreamer20
Location/Timezone: New York (EST)
Regiments: I lead the 9th New York
About yourself: Well, I've been leading a regiment since 2016, and since 2011 played Napoleonic Wars until the conversion to Battle Cry of Freedom with the free version and later full game.  During my time as a regimental leader, I lead many events, mostly in NW and was known for running my Saturday linebattle for around 2 years rather well until NW starting slowing down.  I know continue to lead the successor to my former regiment and continuing in BCoF now.
Why you would be a good admin: Well, aside from the years of experience, I'm not only fair, but active on the servers.  When I'm on the servers, usually (not all the time), there are no admins and some people can be rather uhm.. well.. special.  The lack of admins sometimes ends badly with trashy language and such, which is something I'd love to stop.  Not only am I fair as I noted, but I also am very aware of how people can be afraid to ask for help from people and look to an admin for assistance.  This I believe brings me into line for the new people who can have issues and would like some quick, friendly, and honest assistance or work.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I can, event the EU ones if needed.
Previous Experience (if any): I was the head admin on the old Pirate Battle server (2016-2019), and later on Minisiege for a short time, and lead many events.  I also was an admin for a short time on some short-lived popular servers back in North & South.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198123471108  Link here
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 03:27:10 am by Coldstreamer »

Offline 8thVA Attila

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2022, 08:13:32 am »
Community name: Attila
Steam Name: Attila
Location/Timezone: Virginia
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Both
Regiments: Leader of the 8thVA and a company commander in the 8thLR (Holdfast)
About yourself: Good day, I am Attila.
I am currently a student and work part time. In my spare time I play my Banjo, video game, and read. I have been in the 8thLR since 2018 and now head of the 8thVA. I also have made many mods for Holdfast which include American Civil War, Maps, American Revolution, French Indian, and Great Northern War. 
Why you would be a good admin: I am a unbiased and fair person. I will make sure to enforce the rules properly. I am and plan to be an active member in the BCoF community for a long time.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Possibly, it depends when these events are hosted.
Previous Experience (if any): I dont have any experience with admining a official public server, although I have admined official AGS Public Events and I have personally ran several Holdfast Private Events.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AttilaTheVirginian/

Offline espnty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: espnty
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2022, 07:59:09 pm »
Community name: espnty

Steam Name: DRKespnty

Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (NA1 or EU1):Either

Regiments:N?A

About yourself: 29-year old that loves this game, I'm a law officer IRL and just like to relax and have fun

Why you would be a good admin: I have ran many servers and Admin for some of the biggest RP servers out currently, I'm fair and treat everyone with the same level of Respect that I would want while playing the game. I would make sure to hear both sides to a story before acting, Cheaters/Hackers GONE instant, Do not put up with Racial slurs and make sure everyone from all over can enjoy this game and play for hours like I do. And I would put the word around to get this game ASAP

Previous Experience (if any): Many Discord and Server Admin jobs for about 10 + years. GTA Rp server admin, CoD Admin,Discord admin for some events like CoD tournements

Your steam ID 64: 76561198014237334