Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8728 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Official Servers Administrative Applications
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:52:15 pm »
Official Administration Applications

Applications are open!

The Battle Cry of Freedom  Admin team have their roots in the Napoleonic Wars. A team of Professional and mature Players, that strive to make sure that the official servers are well looked after.
We are looking for Mature and respected community members to help run the BCOF servers marked with Official in the server browser.  This may include events hosted on the official servers.
Admins are required to be active and have a neutral standing in all situations and look for the best outcome for the community.
A successful Applicant must follow the server rules at all times, while also adhering to the admin rules. Failing to follow either set of rules may result in dismissal and a possible ban from the server.
Your conduct on the forums and discord is taken into consideration for both approval to, and removal from the team.
Once accepted a 2 week trial period will commence where your performance will be evaluated. The trial period can be changed depending on circumstances.
Only successful applicants will be responded to by pm or steam by Thunderstormer (for NA). This only happens when there is a need or want for new admins.
Applications will be accepted on the fly and there is no set closing date for applications.
Applications are open to anyone. We will not announce when candidates are being selected for trials; they will be informed by PM only. 

Application form
Spoiler
Code
Community name:
Steam Name:
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):
Regiments:
About yourself:
Why you would be a good admin:
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:
Previous Experience (if any):
Your steam ID 64:
[close]

Nota Bene.
  • Only Formal Applications will be accepted
  • All Posts must be applications or your application will be rejected
  • 1 application per individual or your application will be rejected
  • Only successful applicants will be informed.
  • If you are applying for one of the none official servers, do so where they tell you to.  You may find their thread in the Servers board.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 01:19:03 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Worrer

• Volunteer
  • Evil_Arty_2
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Arty_2
  • Side: Union
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 08:06:39 pm »
Community name: Worrer
Steam Name: Theodore Roosevelt
Location/Timezone: NA EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):NA1
Regiments: Evil Brigade
About yourself: Though I dont have much admin expirience yet there is only one way to get that expirience and I am willing to enforce whatever rules may be put on the offical servers.
Why you would be a good admin: I have a fuck ton of time to watch the servers and make sure people aren't up to anything and enforce the rules
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any): basically nothing past a regiment owned CB server on NW
Your steam ID:76561198257258934

Offline Romulus76

• Board Moderator
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 08:11:15 pm »
Community name: Romulus
Steam Name: [1stEB]Romulus
Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland - GMT or BST depending on the time of year
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA or EU, but I'm from the EU - whichever one you need, I can go to
Regiments: None, but in the past with the 1stEB as a 1st Lt (in-charge of practically everything), and merc often with the 77y / 77th on bcof.
About yourself: I've been here for quite some time, both in the NW community and in and around FSE. I help where I can for people, and have tried to extend the limited help I can provide to FSE themselves through means of suggestions and moderation of the Discord. I also have no life so game pretty much 24/7 when I'm free and, if not gaming I'm around Discord chatting with people about games. I also love  histroy and sci fi universes like warhammer 40k and star wars, I'm an absolute geek.
Why you would be a good admin: Well I've managed Minisiege for 5 years and it's doing pretty good under my tenure, growing from a stangnant featureless plane with awful admins, to a thriving community with a large discord (considering it's only for 2 in-game servers it's big) of 1.8k members almost. I have experience in dealing with other admins on Minisiege and EUC, acting as the Head Admin for most of my time there. My roles in the community was effectively co-owner, without owning anything or paying for anything. I just managed everything, made a lot of the maps and made some scripts and huge community events such as campaigns to retain interest on NW and grow the community.

I've also been moderator on the FSE Discord for coming 4 years now and I've been a good boy the whole time, now managing as your Head Moderator <3
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Sure, whatever you need xx I have a lot of past experience managing regiment events and public servers
Previous Experience (if any): Minisiege and EU Commander for 5 years on NW and various NW events hosted for the 1stEB such as Siege, Conquest and battles.
Your steam ID: 76561198056571219 / https://steamcommunity.com/id/mountandblade4life/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 04:43:39 pm by Romulus76 »

Offline 63eMisha

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 08:20:56 pm »
Community name: Misha
Steam Name: Misha
Location/Timezone: USA - EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 63e \ 63rd NY
About yourself: Currently 2nd IC of the 63e in Holdfast NAW. I have been playing Holdfast since 2017 and in that time i have run and maintaned various private events such as the 49th Saturday Linebattle (about 1 year), 63e Tuesday NA Siege (About 6 months to a year), 63e Friday and Sunday Linebattles ( 1.5 years). I was in the 49th ROF from Nov 2017 until March 2019 where I joined the 63e and have been there since.
Why you would be a good admin: As stated above i have run successful regimental events over the last 5 years across two separate regiments. I try to admin as fairly as possible without any bias even towards my own regiment. I try to be strict when I should be and lenient when I can but maintaining the integrity of the event at all times.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Various Linebattle and Siege events for both the 63e and the 49th (about 3 years total experience)
Your steam ID: 76561198049322858
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 08:23:31 pm by 63eMisha »

Offline Grimmy

• First Lieutenant
  • 42ndPVI "Bucktails"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UB_42ndPA_1stLt_Grimmy
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 08:21:56 pm »
Community name: Grimmy
Steam Name: grimes
Location/Timezone: CET (Bxl)
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: 42nd Pennsylvania
About yourself: Hi I'm Grimmy I've been in the NW community since 2012 and I've been active in the BCoF community since 2019. I come from Belgium and I've grown up playing Napoleonic Wars, I can also be pretty epic ngl.
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience in running events for the NaS community and being an administrator on some NW/NaS based servers, I think I can put these experiences to use on Battlecry of Freedom.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I will be able to.
Previous Experience (if any): Dixieland Army Assistant Administrator, Regiment Owned Server Administrator, FSE Discord Moderator
Your steam ID: 76561198115783287 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/okaygrimes
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:19:36 pm by Grimmy »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 08:35:17 pm »
Community name: Lady Moraine
Steam Name: 20thME Moraine
Location/Timezone: CST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA/EU
Regiments: 20thME (Among various others from NW Both EU and NA)
About yourself: I am moraine and I speak for the weebs, I've been admin in events both NA and EU both competitive and casual, in NW, NaS and Blood and Iron events.
Why you would be a good admin: I am by the book kind of admin with slight flexibility dependent on the situation.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes.
Previous Experience (if any): NANWL Referee, NAPL, TNWL, EIC,  Varies duel tournaments, KPR linebattles and sieges, among many other events.
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198830482833/

Offline Isachsen

• Volunteer
  • Leader of EU 15th Wisconsins Volunteers, Aux Welt!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Isachsen
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 09:08:02 pm »
Community name:
Steam Name:
Location/Timezone:CET but can also handle NA as
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):
Regiments: Evil Brigade for NA, non so far for EU
About yourself: American Civil War is somthing im higly intrested in, im a person that are easy to reach out and want the best for the community, Musket warfare anbd games have geniually always meant somthing for me,
Why you would be a good admin: i belive my exsperience to reach out to people and help out where i can in handling the servers and make sure that evryone get a smooth exsperience as possible, i dont have much exsperience in handling servers in battlecry of freedom but id hope it wil be a good exsperience to get
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any):  ive been a minisiege admin for NW, a moderator for heroes and generals and currently are a Enlisted moderator
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/212132414/
[close]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 10:23:21 pm by Isachsen »
Isachsen

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 10:19:15 pm »
Community name: Noob
Steam Name: gideon09876
Location/Timezone: CST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: Evil Brigade
About yourself: Hi I'm Noob, I only been playing since linebattle games since 2016 or 17, I like anime/cartoons, cars and rock music. I also have a cat that is pretty cool named Charlie Cat and I also play some csgo. Favorite Color is blue (looks bad on cars though), Favorite Car is a Classic Mini Cooper(willing to admin for 10 years for one) and my favorite type of food is grilled lamb. I also have hobbies such as working on cars, snowboarding and drawing and finally my favorite nap time is between 3-4pm after school.
Why you would be a good admin: good with dealing with pubs, can within stand be called many different nicknames and I can enforce the server rules as needed. If you want to host anything except standard battle on the main server like idk a zombies event I have experience setting that up for pubs.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Trail Admin for Jailbreak(it died before I got out of it), Ran the first two BBG-NRP NA campaigns with waterpolo and broke, ran a CB server, admined a few events and tournaments. Was a BBG admin only for the BBG-NRP campaign. I also ran a custom gamemode server when the campaign events ended doing stuff such as DDay RP, Assasstion RP, storming the bastille etc, I guess I hosted I also hosted a CTA event
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2LBI_no_life/
76561198269141925 ingame id
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:18:33 pm by No0B »

Offline Saris

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 11:13:41 pm »
Community name: Saris/Safoo
Steam Name: Safoo
Location/Timezone: NA CST
Regiments: Texas Brigade, 1st Texas
About yourself: An avid gamer and historian, starting these types of games with Napoleonic Wars, joined 1st Texas back in 2016 for the mod north and south, went over to war of rights with the reg, became leader in 2019, was a major player in the war of rights community until interested in the game waned, starting testing bcof the same year, helped a lot with the promotion and testing of bcof since joining the test.
Why you would be a good admin: I have ample experience moderating discord and player servers alike, from war of rights to battle cry of freedom, both on the official discord and player/official servers. I good relations with the majority of people I know, known to moderate with discretion according to the rules of the server.
Previous Experience (if any): Senior admin on the Battle Cry of Freedom, 1st Texas Infantry, and War of Rights official discord servers. Moderated War of Rights, Battle Cry of Freedom, and other privately owned game servers.
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035650656/

Offline Ultra Leaf

• Sergeant Major
  • NW official administrator/ Bad Speller
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/Opr_Ultra_Leaf
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 11:29:37 pm »
Community name:
Steam Name: Leaf
Location/Timezone:
Regiments: 1LH, 1erCG
About yourself: US navy sailor, father of kids
Why you would be a good admin: Im really mature and really professional when it comes to rules and regulations
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I would be able to help
Previous Experience (if any): I was a official server admin for NA1 for NW, Server Host for NW Saturday Linebattle On the HMs Royal Server 1
Your steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ultraleaf/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 04:17:49 am by Ultra Leaf »

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2022, 02:56:00 pm »
Community name: FreestylerVI
Steam Name: FreestylerVI
Location/Timezone:UTC+1
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU
Regiments: currently 52NY/TGV in bcof
About yourself: 22 years, computer scientist & nursery-school teacher. Have been playing mount and blade warband for years (6-7)
Why you would be a good admin: I have/own many servers unmoderated servers can take the fun out of others Players and that's exactly what I want to prevent so that everyone can have fun
I think I'm fair and I know when people are just trolling etc... I would be happy if I could help the admin team as admin so everyone has a chance to play and have fun on the official servers
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: sure
Previous Experience (if any): within my 6 years I was able to gain experience as player , server host and referee in many national and international tournaments and also supported the community with free servers in MB I also plan to do that in bcof, but I'm still waiting for the official linux server support :D
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161843554/

Offline Vesta

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2022, 05:08:41 am »
Community name: Vesta
Steam Name: Vesta
Location/Timezone: -5/EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA/EU
Regiments: 4th United States Artillery
About yourself: Mostly stay at home with nothing much to do, Already help moderate the discord.
Why you would be a good admin: As previously stated, I currently assist in discord moderation, which is a similar skill set, even if not the same skill set, and has given me the ability to deal with trolls, as well as a multitude of previous admin experiences
Previous Experience (if any): BBG Admin, Helped out with NRP a little bit, helped admin an event before
Your steam ID: 76561198184149454 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rheasilvia/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:13:59 pm by Vesta »

Offline Asdead

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [143rd.PA] 1Lt. Asdead
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 05:56:53 am »
Community name: Asdead
Steam Name: Asdead
Location/Timezone: USA - EST
Applying for (Na1 or EU1): NA1 (but really either or, nice to play on EU from time to time)
Regiments: Currently Eagle Company (E|C), former officer with 116th and 12e, 1st Texas (WoR)
About yourself: Father, husband, gamer. Canadian, enjoy the outdoors.
Why you would be a good admin: Really just a gamer at heart who likes an even playing field for all.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes, depending on time
Previous Experience (if any): Former officer with the 116th and 12e, Playing Holdfast and NW for several years. Currently an offical server admin on Holdfast. Server hoster, map editing dabbling. 
Your steam ID: 76561198125153616 https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_one_and_only_asdead/
References available on request.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 09:38:09 pm by Asdead »
Fastest gun in the West of France

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 07:39:53 pm »
Community name: SwissGronkh
Steam Name: Swissy
Location/Timezone: Switzerland
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: 32ndNYI
About yourself: Student to become a teacher, Firefighter and a friendly person.
Why you would be a good admin: Because i''ve been part of this community for a long time, i do know how things are in and around the community.
I've been admin on a few servers in my nw carrier, some of the more well known other less. But i'll do the best i can to keep this new game a nice experience for all the people.
Previous Experience (if any): Alot of cav stuff and regimental servers and linebattles
Your steam ID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/Swissgronkh

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline The_HighLord

• Board Moderator
  • 77y + 77th Major
    • View Profile
    • 77y website
  • Nick: 77y_Maj_TheHighLord
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2022, 06:13:47 pm »
Community name: TheHighLord
Steam Name: TheHighLord
Location/Timezone: UK  + whats a sleep schedual
Applying for (Na1 or EU1): Throw me where ever you need
Regiments: 77y, 77th
About yourself: I about faced, is that what it ment?
Why you would be a good admin:Current and previous exp.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes, depending on ze time
Previous Experience (if any): To much. To many servers to remember fully, but All NWP servers, went from admin to head admin to owner over several years
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/77TheHighLord/
You have me if you need help or want to talk
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 06:28:54 pm by The_HighLord »