Author Topic: 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment [NA]  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment [NA]
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 11:47:38 pm »
did this regiment just immediately disband after being created?

I had this regiment reserved since 2015 for bcof. The mods purged the regiment board, I didn't see it, and Gluk reserved the entire iron brigade. With the recent BCoF alpha tests I remade my thread but immediately decided against it.

Last Active (for Gluck the Walrus) :    August 09, 2019, 08:33:30 pm

I understand that people are enthousiastic to create a lot of regiments but it's a problem if they had "reserved" a regiment, even if they're not enough active. Maybe he's waiting the release without being here, maybe he's inactive. Maybe you should send him a mp to have more details before, to avoid an useless drama.

seeing how he has not been on since he made that post and he also wants the whole iron brigade it might as well be a troll by now

I don't know if he's a troll or not, but maybe if Andree send him a mp and have no answer for a certain time, we might consider that he's absolutely inactive ? Nevertheless, I agree with you about the fact that someone wants to "reserve" a whole brigade without being active.

I don't give a shit whether hes active or not. If hes going to reserve an entire brigade for his 6 members, I'm not going to give it any legitimacy nor should anyone else.

It's not about "giving a shit or not", it's about the way of doing things. As I have said, I understand what you explain, but it's not highly costly to send a mp to explain him your situation. Avoiding an useless drama would be nice.... to avoid a shitty reputation for BCOF new community.......

Gluk has already been shit on for this situation in other threads and he's made a point of not giving a shit so I'm not going to put in the effort into PM'ing him. I have never given a shit about Gluk in the past and that isn't going to change.
xD

Offline Jaguar

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 12:18:44 am »
Ok ^^ Is he a troll or anything so negative which may explain that you really appreciate him so much ? ^^

Rejoignez la Wise's Legion sur BCOF/Join the Wise's Legion on BCOF ;-)
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42700.0

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 12:33:16 am »
6thWI is ANDADDYS reg

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 12:35:45 am »
Ok ^^ Is he a troll or anything so negative which may explain that you really appreciate him so much ? ^^

ATTENTION** THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

HENCEFORTH ALL NEWFAGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST HERE. PLEASE ALL NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 01:27:23 am »
The new generation is apon us anon, your time has come.

Regards from 6thWis coy. L cav division, Maj col banjofingers15