Author Topic: Humble Bundle  (Read 968 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Humble Bundle
« on: September 22, 2014, 06:22:36 pm »
Well I'm pretty sure a lot of you will have heard of the humble bundle but if you haven't then this is what it is. Basically a collection of games which is put together by a company every week or month (don't really know which :P) which you donate to get. A large sum of the money goes to the developers of the game and more importantly charity so do your bit and help out. Some great offers this week!

Just thought I'd spread the word :)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Humble Bundle
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 10:03:20 pm »
Cool store, got a lot of small indie games which you otherwise wouldn't have found. However, it is guaranteed that no sane human will ever complete his/her Humble Bundle library, so take all these bundles with a pinch of salt :)
<3

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 04:03:02 pm »
I was gonna buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 from it then I remembered I was about to buy a simulation game. so I didn't.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:09:12 pm »
I was gonna buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 from it then I remembered I was about to buy a simulation game. so I didn't.
It's a genuinely good, game, if you have the specs to run it at High or Ultra Settings. I got bored at about 25 hours in 5 days, so i think that it's pretty addictive!
<3