Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75389 times)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2018, 10:31:35 pm »
Who is Ciiges again?
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2018, 10:44:05 pm »
Who is Ciiges again?
It's irrelevant who I am, that doesn't affect this conversation.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2018, 10:59:00 pm »
then stfu ffs you're a fuckin noname in nw being good in native doesnt allow you to trashtalk everytime you opened your fucking mouth was just to post some irrevelant shittalk, truely hope you'll get banned from posting on this thread (but wont happen most likely)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2018, 11:09:40 pm »
then stfu ffs you're a fuckin noname in nw being good in native doesnt allow you to trashtalk everytime you opened your fucking mouth was just to post some irrevelant shittalk, truely hope you'll get banned from posting on this thread (but wont happen most likely)
Hahahhaah alright, take a breath and calm down. All I did was simply tell a ragey boy like yourself to accept the fact that he had lost due to his own stupidity, nothing more. I didn't trashtalk here, and I never brought up my skill in native, so keep that out of here, that's almost as irrelevant as YOU!

Offline Feldmarschall_Ben

• First Lieutenant
  • Feldmarschall des Kaiserlichen Heeres
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FeldMrshl_Ben
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2018, 11:10:43 pm »
The Kaiserliches Heer hasn't been giving me an answer about the organization of our match for a few days now, and don't seem to want to find a solution. I am giving them until later tonight before giving them an auto-loss. It is the last thing I want to do, both for the competition and for my own men, who all want to play that match. But I will have no other choice if I don't get an answer from them soon.
I tried days to find a date with you, you refused any attempt except for your preferred date and just delayed the organisation of the match until today. Then today at 13:40 you wrote we have to do it today (your preffered date).
I was away the whole day until just now and can offer you tuesday (tomorrow) 20:45 CET.

Already told you on Steam but might as well say it to you here as well: I came to talk to you last Tuesday. I offered you two playable days: Sunday & Monday. Because Friday & Saturday were dead for us as we were having a real life meeting. You said Sunday was impossible because you are hosting your own event that day - fair enough -, and Monday was fine for you, though you kept refusing Monday without giving me a single valuable reason, just out of pride and hostility. Instead you offered me obscure times to play the match, right in the middle of the afternoon.

I have discussed with your cavalry leader and he has confirmed to me that tonight is a good day for them to play against us. The only reason you keep refusing is your pride and the fact that you dislike me and want to create your little drama on FSE. I'm not taking it.

To me most of these posts, especially all those nasty rants and insults seem to be very ambiguos.
I need to make a statement, that I gave Kanade Tachibana the order to lead and organise all things related to this years CNWL.

I was told, that the next match would be against the 4é Hussards, which I recall are the most skilled hussars inside the community. Furthermore I got the news that it would be difficult to find a possible date for having our match. Due to already organised events on both sides the match couldnt take place on saturday nor sunday. As far as I know the 4é got to choose from the following dates which are Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th, Friday 27th, Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th with odd times on sunday due to another event and with today also the 1st of May which would be tomorrow. The 30th of April wasn´t a possible date due to other things being all regiments of the army which are 10 regiments in total having various events and trainings on their own. I talked to Erik on that behalf and after thinking about it I couldn´t give this date a go. The Imperial Army Cavalry you are facing here isnt a homogenous body, its members come from all my regiments and all have their duties to attend to.

I am afraid to point out, that I feel this whole scene seems to be obstructed to shove all fault towards my officer Kanade Tachibana. He is competent and managed the imperial army cnwl affairs last year aswell. I am sure obstructing a scene should not be the case and I´d like to point to the possibility to play this match tomorrow 1st of May 2045 CET.

Refering to this
The table of points from League 1 is up ! I will make the table of points from League 2 tomorrow as there is still one match to play in it.

Given the fact that I announced the second match week quite late tonight (which I apologize for), I'll accept next week's Tuesday as a playable day, in-case you want to organize your matches that day.

and to being sportsmen and this comes with the reputation of the 4é Hussards aswell, I believe this should be possible.

Let us all refrain from cussing around or calling each other names as these tournaments should be a competitive and fair way to determine each ones might and valor.
A good match is always better than no match - Coming to terms after all those slurs would be most honorful.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:17:22 pm by Feldmarschall_Ben »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2018, 11:21:20 pm »
Hahahhaah alright, take a breath and calm down. All I did was simply tell a ragey boy like yourself to accept the fact that he had lost due to his own stupidity, nothing more. I didn't trashtalk here, and I never brought up my skill in native, so keep that out of here, that's almost as irrelevant as YOU!
It‘s mostly not what you say, it is that you‘re not involved in any ways and still here insulting people while Erik is dealing with the problems. You just don‘t play a part but act as if you would, kinda like a not invited guest at a party who tries to join into every conversation.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2018, 11:26:39 pm »
It‘s mostly not what you say, it is that you‘re not involved in any ways and still here insulting people while Erik is dealing with the problems. You just don‘t play a part but act as if you would, kinda like a not invited guest at a party who tries to join into every conversation.
You never actually get invited to conversations on a public forum, I felt like I could comment on what that DOOD had said, and so I did.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2018, 11:40:12 pm »
Dokletian, dear, would you care to join a conversation I'm starting now? It's about whether Ciiges is a nice guy.

Erik, you're also invited.

Subliz, share your thoughts.

Lorucas, Nerza, feel free to join in and extend the invitation to other people too.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2018, 11:41:17 pm »
hello rasti

hope you are well

xxx
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2018, 11:48:08 pm »
Dokletian, dear, would you care to join a conversation I'm starting now? It's about whether Ciiges is a nice guy.

Lorucas, Nerza, feel free to join in and extend the invitation to other people too.

Can I get an invite? Sounds like fun :)

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2018, 12:01:59 am »

`
I like you
and I invite all to also like you

Offline Harald Wulfstan

• First Lieutenant
  • biggest fan of you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_LCpl_MotoBvock
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2018, 12:07:04 am »
Match: Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment „GrafVonZieten“ Nr.4 VS Nr.12 Galizischen Infanterie Regiment.
Date & Hour: Sunday 06.05 / 19:00 GMT.
Referee: Graf-Maximus.

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2018, 01:26:18 am »

may I join aswell? :(

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2018, 09:48:03 am »

may I join aswell? :(

Goodest take my place, im not gonna be part of this Rasti's plot..

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2018, 11:42:59 am »

Might be late, but I'm up for it!  ;D