Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75397 times)

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2018, 09:03:25 pm »
The Kaiserliches Heer hasn't been giving me an answer about the organization of our match for a few days now, and don't seem to want to find a solution. I am giving them until later tonight before giving them an auto-loss. It is the last thing I want to do, both for the competition and for my own men, who all want to play that match. But I will have no other choice if I don't get an answer from them soon.
I tried days to find a date with you, you refused any attempt except for your preferred date and just delayed the organisation of the match until today. Then today at 13:40 you wrote we have to do it today (your preffered date).
I was away the whole day until just now and can offer you tuesday (tomorrow) 20:45 CET.

Already told you on Steam but might as well say it to you here as well: I came to talk to you last Tuesday. I offered you two playable days: Sunday & Monday. Because Friday & Saturday were dead for us as we were having a real life meeting. You said Sunday was impossible because you are hosting your own event that day - fair enough -, and Monday was fine for you, though you kept refusing Monday without giving me a single valuable reason, just out of pride and hostility. Instead you offered me obscure times to play the match, right in the middle of the afternoon.

I have discussed with your cavalry leader and he has confirmed to me that tonight is a good day for them to play against us. The only reason you keep refusing is your pride and the fact that you dislike me and want to create your little drama on FSE. I'm not taking it.
We offered, piece for piece, on the way finding a day, normal Times for every day, except your preffered ones.
Yes, we offered ONE weird time (sunday afternoon), trying to find a date.
You plainly lie here. You published the matches for this (now last) week very late, and I contaced you straight away, the two days after aswell, as you simply claimed only your days are possible and you "talk to your men" and went offline.
You then contacting today several people from our regiment making wrong claims to get some false "confirmation" for your date just tops your bad manners and inhonesty.
Threatening and insulting me does the rest.
We will not take your hostility and your forcing a bad date on us, so we face you unprepaired and with not enough good men.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2018, 09:10:45 pm »
The Kaiserliches Heer hasn't been giving me an answer about the organization of our match for a few days now, and don't seem to want to find a solution. I am giving them until later tonight before giving them an auto-loss. It is the last thing I want to do, both for the competition and for my own men, who all want to play that match. But I will have no other choice if I don't get an answer from them soon.
I tried days to find a date with you, you refused any attempt except for your preferred date and just delayed the organisation of the match until today. Then today at 13:40 you wrote we have to do it today (your preffered date).
I was away the whole day until just now and can offer you tuesday (tomorrow) 20:45 CET.

Already told you on Steam but might as well say it to you here as well: I came to talk to you last Tuesday. I offered you two playable days: Sunday & Monday. Because Friday & Saturday were dead for us as we were having a real life meeting. You said Sunday was impossible because you are hosting your own event that day - fair enough -, and Monday was fine for you, though you kept refusing Monday without giving me a single valuable reason, just out of pride and hostility. Instead you offered me obscure times to play the match, right in the middle of the afternoon.

I have discussed with your cavalry leader and he has confirmed to me that tonight is a good day for them to play against us. The only reason you keep refusing is your pride and the fact that you dislike me and want to create your little drama on FSE. I'm not taking it.
i'm going to punch you in the knee, feel threatened.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2018, 09:12:36 pm »
Match: 7e Régiment de Hussards vs. kaiserlich-königliche Hofgardisten (Kaiserliches Heer)
Date & Hour: Thursday (03.05.) 20:30 CET
Referee: Graf Maximus

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2018, 09:39:51 pm »

We offered, piece for piece, on the way finding a day, normal Times for every day, except your preffered ones.
Yes, we offered ONE weird time (sunday afternoon), trying to find a date.
You plainly lie here. You published the matches for this (now last) week very late, and I contaced you straight away, the two days after aswell, as you simply claimed only your days are possible and you "talk to your men" and went offline.
You then contacting today several people from our regiment making wrong claims to get some false "confirmation" for your date just tops your bad manners and inhonesty.
We will not take your hostility and your forcing a bad date on us, so we face you unprepaired and with not enough good men.
Hi loser, enjoy loss.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:42:38 pm by Ciiges »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2018, 09:45:26 pm »
Hey loser, we understand that you are scared of facing us, we do not take insult in this. Now enjoy your loss and piss of somewhere else, dog.
Sad to have a regiment wich such an attitude in the league.
We actually looked forward to play against the best cav-regiment, as we, the Imperial Army, love the challenge and like to face the best of the best, infantry and cavalry the same.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2018, 09:46:08 pm »
mhh you caught my quote in time, on your head it is.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2018, 10:01:46 pm »

I agree, I am deeply embarrassed by 4e's attitude, especialy that of Ciiges, Erik's dirty dog that comes out to bark only when there's a shitstorm he can bring to a even lower level (also, he's a very weak player, I kill him EZ in Native).

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2018, 10:06:11 pm »
Hahaha thanks for that, that's the comments I live for

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2018, 10:09:36 pm »

Ly Ciiges. Make more cringe!!!!

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2018, 10:10:08 pm »

*bark bark*

Offline yoran

• Private
  • The guy that jumpshots people.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Brg_Johan
« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2018, 10:11:44 pm »
Hey loser, we understand that you are scared of facing us, we do not take insult in this. Now enjoy your loss and piss of somewhere else, dog.
We actually looked forward to play against the best cav-regiment, as we, the Imperial Army, love the challenge and like to face the best of the best, infantry and cavalry the same.

Its sad to see you blaming erik for you own failure to organise 1 single date. If i was him i wouldnt let you delay past the date you were supposed to play.
Erik has been in this community for so long being the guy he is, honest, fair, forgivefull, but time after time people like you come spouting lies, its sad you lie for a game.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2018, 10:15:50 pm »
Let this shit end here now guys, there is no need for a shitstorm about a match no one cares about in the first place.

Kanade, not one of the stuff you wrote is true and you know it too damn well. Your cav leader was really fine with playing tonight, unfortunately you were made the organizer of these matches despite you being part of the artillery. Were it not for you, we would have had a nice 12v12 or even more tonight and would have enjoyed a good cavalry fight.

I am saddened that I have to give you an auto loss, this is clearly not the way I want to run this thing, and I'm fairly sure that I won't have to do it again in League 1, because other match-organizers know common sense and aren't blinded by pride and personal hatred.

Your attitude has been despicable, I had cancelled real life plans that were important to me to play that match, I hope at least you feel proud about ruining many people's evenings.
The matter is closed now. 4e Régiment de Hussards |10-0| kaiserlich-königliche Hofgardisten (Kaiserliches Heer), due to purposely refusing to attend the match on the only common ground of two regiments.

I would very much appreciate it if everyone could leave this matter behind and focus on Match week n°3 from now on. Lots of interesting matches are on the menu :)
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2018, 10:19:16 pm »
I would very much appreciate it if everyone could leave this matter behind and focus on Match week n°3 from now on. Lots of interesting matches are on the menu :)

Yes, definitely! I agree with my whole heart and I really love to play in this competition along  with you :) thanks again for organising this league in spite of thankless dixx and troublemakers!!!!

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2018, 10:20:32 pm »
for you own failure to organise 1 single date.
If it would only up to me to organise a date, that wouldnt have been a problem, unfortunatly it needs the other party to be willing to find a date aswell.

If i was him i wouldnt let you delay past the date you were supposed to play.
Tuesday is still a playable date.

Erik has been in this community for so long being the guy he is, honest, fair, forgivefull, but time after time people like you come spouting lies, its sad you lie for a game.
Weird, while my league were still in my hands, such cases of abuse did not happen.
But I agree on the part that it is sad, that you need to lie for a game.

Funny enough it looks like the 4e is not only doing this with us, as the 5v5 league shows. Wednesday was one of the suggested dates from our side, so changing that date with the "AllStars" would have not been an issue.

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2018, 10:25:06 pm »
Fucking hell you're one salty c*nt, you've lost due to your own stupidity, now accept it and get on with your life...