Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 728079 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5655 on: January 30, 2018, 10:53:44 pm »
I thought misfits was pretty good ; I'm confused why'd they sign a team that has accomplished nothing. Yeah amanek was a dirty stream sniper but still, I don't see why they'd drop the whole squad.

In more disturbing news, G2 without Shox is a scary possibility. I wonder who they will have to replace him. I'd imagine smithz but maybe we'll see Kio?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5656 on: January 30, 2018, 11:24:57 pm »
I thought misfits was pretty good ; I'm confused why'd they sign a team that has accomplished nothing. Yeah amanek was a dirty stream sniper but still, I don't see why they'd drop the whole squad.

In more disturbing news, G2 without Shox is a scary possibility. I wonder who they will have to replace him. I'd imagine smithz but maybe we'll see Kio?

Prepare to ScreaM!!!!!!!!!! ;) :P

I heard rumors that they dropped the Misfits roster to make budget cuts within the org apparently they are going to pay the Argentinians much less then the american/french roster and they believe the gale force roster has equal potential, yah right... :-\

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5657 on: January 31, 2018, 01:05:45 am »
But it does tho

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:21 pm »
But it does tho

The Argentinian squad has had little to no success only having showed decent results at wesg which they lost. They have been cut by multiple orgs already and have consistently  failed to produce positive results. (Just lost to no names MaskOff).

On the other hand Seans Misfits made it into the top 15 teams in a short time with relatively solid results and good showings at a couple of events most notably the pro league finals.

Misfits clearly doesn't value it's csgo section or something...

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5659 on: January 31, 2018, 05:07:50 pm »
From what I’ve heard these Argentinian guys are actually pretty good. You only like misfits cos they have two Frenchmen ;)

Lurvy

« Reply #5660 on: January 31, 2018, 05:15:57 pm »
But it does tho

The Argentinian squad has had little to no success only having showed decent results at wesg which they lost. They have been cut by multiple orgs already and have consistently  failed to produce positive results. (Just lost to no names MaskOff).

On the other hand Seans Misfits made it into the top 15 teams in a short time with relatively solid results and good showings at a couple of events most notably the pro league finals.

Misfits clearly doesn't value it's csgo section or something...

If I was trying to make an eSport organization, CSGO would be the last eSport I would try to go into. It has the worst return in regards to profit.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5661 on: January 31, 2018, 06:11:42 pm »
What Lurvy said.
Gale Force came out of nowhere and dominated MDL. Plus they’ve got fan favourite Marke!
It’s true Misfits were better, but that project wasn’t as good as it was slated to be - SeanGares is really an overrated IGL and both French guys were inconsistent.

South Americans are historically a better investment anyways

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:57 pm »
FNS has single handedly caused:

KNG to blow up immortals
100T to pay 1 million plus dollars for a buyout of the Immortals trio (with Immortals rumoured to be buying SK squad)
KNG Calling Thoorin gay, causing another PR disaster
Benching of KNG x2
Dropping of 100T due to massive PR disaster
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: January 31, 2018, 11:16:26 pm »
FNS didn't force KNG to say what he did. KNG brought it on himself

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: January 31, 2018, 11:27:33 pm »

Yea but hes saying a little bit of bait from FNS is where this all pretty much stemmed from lmfao!!!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: January 31, 2018, 11:42:00 pm »

Yea but hes saying a little bit of bait from FNS is where this all pretty much stemmed from lmfao!!!
Yeah toffee I don't know what you smoke that kills your brain cells but fns placed some weak b8 and kng fell for it which has lead down to a massive chain of events involving huge amounts of money and roster shifts
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: January 31, 2018, 11:48:07 pm »
I know what happened. But placing all the blame on FNS just takes away from KNG being immature. If someone calls me an idiot and I then stab them, the murder isn't their fault because it's a disproportionate reaction.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #5667 on: February 01, 2018, 12:41:55 am »
KNG is literally the john wick of CS, he's killing everything he touches
At least the 100 Thieves clothing line is doing well
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]

Lurvy

« Reply #5669 on: February 01, 2018, 11:21:52 pm »
If C9 can get a little deeper map pool, I think they can hold #3 or #2 spot all year.