Poll

As 2 regiments qualify from each group, shall we try out a runner up bracket this year for the 8 regiments that don't qualify? (There will be 2 free arena's so will not interupt the main bracket)

Yes
18 (66.7%)
No
1 (3.7%)
Do what you want man we dont care
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: March 16, 2018, 02:19:39 pm

Author Topic: 8th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU10v10] - 18th March - 1 Space  (Read 23429 times)

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
  • Side: Union
Re: 8th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU10v10] - 18th March - 1 Space
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2018, 05:25:35 pm »
The 15th had no Butler which is why they lost smh
Geyerino

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2018, 07:19:08 pm »
Aight hold the fuck up, you (price) told me I couldnt play for the 15th yesterday after I asked you ( I joined 4 days ago). Yet you let all of these 85e guys play with the kka "because they had no intention of leaving"? Niiiiiiceeeeee
Tbf they were all 6 days on the day of the tournament and as well their regiment DISBANDED, they didn't leave so it's not like they simply left their regiment for a better chance of winning. Not saying that's what you did but that's what the rule was trying to avoid.

I mean, you either apply the rule as it is written down, or you don't apply it at all, simple as that. Price didn't apply his rule in the same way as you interpret it. So he should've done the same with your guys. I could have shown price evidence that I didn't join the 15th just for that event, if he had given me the option to do so, but he simply said "no".

And I'm in a similar situation as the 85e guys since the 77y line might disband very soon as well

There is a slight difference between did already and might disband . When I heard most of grens left the 85e , I didint leave and asked about the future roster of up-coming RGT event then he said we might not attend it at all . So I was willing to attend the RGT with 85e even though most of the good grens left (axiom , moskito , troister etc.) cause Im loyal  :-* . But as Fotin said we might not attend due to not having enough competitive grens to attend it so I left and applied K-KA on 8th of March and accepted at 9th as it has almost became my home .
85e thought to attend untill 1 hour before the tournament, but as Rebel said, I told Dark Knight that there wasn't enough Grenadiers to make it.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2018, 07:29:51 pm »
Aight hold the fuck up, you (price) told me I couldnt play for the 15th yesterday after I asked you ( I joined 4 days ago). Yet you let all of these 85e guys play with the kka "because they had no intention of leaving"? Niiiiiiceeeeee
Tbf they were all 6 days on the day of the tournament and as well their regiment DISBANDED, they didn't leave so it's not like they simply left their regiment for a better chance of winning. Not saying that's what you did but that's what the rule was trying to avoid.

I mean, you either apply the rule as it is written down, or you don't apply it at all, simple as that. Price didn't apply his rule in the same way as you interpret it. So he should've done the same with your guys. I could have shown price evidence that I didn't join the 15th just for that event, if he had given me the option to do so, but he simply said "no".

And I'm in a similar situation as the 85e guys since the 77y line might disband very soon as well

There is a slight difference between did already and might disband . When I heard most of grens left the 85e , I didint leave and asked about the future roster of up-coming RGT event then he said we might not attend it at all . So I was willing to attend the RGT with 85e even though most of the good grens left (axiom , moskito , troister etc.) cause Im loyal  :-* . But as Fotin said we might not attend due to not having enough competitive grens to attend it so I left and applied K-KA on 8th of March and accepted at 9th as it has almost became my home .
85e thought to attend untill 1 hour before the tournament, but as Rebel said, I told Dark Knight that there wasn't enough Grenadiers to make it.
but i'm AFK guys!

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2018, 09:10:12 pm »
few 85e members were in the K-KA before anyways though

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2018, 10:56:46 pm »
Video is now up of the tournament, K-KA perspective;

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.