Author Topic: 18tes Königlich Preußisches Regiment NW Siege Server - {18tes_NW_Siege} -  (Read 5707 times)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Not telling it again, stop sending 18tes people to troll on the 33rd siege server. One of you guys just got Perm banned. It's a sad way to be angry. Gurkha already warned, stop being silly.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Rainbowgeorge

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DL]18tes-Gefr-Rainbowgeorge
Not telling it again, stop sending 18tes people to troll on the 33rd siege server. One of you guys just got Perm banned. It's a sad way to be angry. Gurkha already warned, stop being silly.
Tell me his name and well se if he is not a troll of the 33rd regiment.

Offline Rainbowgeorge

• Private
    • View Profile
I cant remember their names, i just temp banned them after breaking our rules.

Cheers, Gefr-Rainbowgeorge

I'm just going to quote what I said previously, because this reply is basically what you said earlier. Not moving to resolve this issue.

You broke rule Nr.6 twice so you got temp banned,

Greetz, Gefr-Rainbowgeorge

One of our members mentioned our server briefly (Obviously didn't know your rules since you didn't have a server thread at that time) and got banned by you (Although you didn't give an explanation to the rest of the players after the ban), however that doesn't excuse you banning other 33rd members that was peacefully playing on your server during that time.

P.S I didn't get banned I was inquiring for our two members that got banned.

Edit: Your method for making unban/ban request will be very difficult, not everyone in the community speaks German.

You could have asked for our the rules on our Teamspeak and there is no need to warn somebody before banning and now stop spamming our thread. Im beginning to see how mature you guys are, and if we find out that you are playing with our names well talk to the owners of the game.

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
I have been playing in this server for a while, I recommend it.  ;)

Offline Relativ

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DL]18tes-SecLt-Relativ
I am pleased that such a highly respected member of the FSE Community recommend our server.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Get some admins on your server 24/7. Its a joke pretty much all the time...

Offline EnglishBeef

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Rgl_Beef

-Whats your Name? My name is  Tom
-Whats your Steam ID? EnglishBeef
-How old are you? 15
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? I have been an admin in 3 regiments and in the NW community for roughly 8 months
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? I can be on the server very often. I am a fair admin and I would like to keep a good server like the 18tes going and free of trolls. I would be friendly and be in spectator mode to see all the problems I could.
What do you think your looking at!? Reading the bottom of my post for some witty or funny picture. Get stuffed you crazy forum sluts!

Offline Bluecher

• Sergeant
  • [DL]18tes-Fw-Buchler
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Buchler

-Whats your Name? My name is  Tom
-Whats your Steam ID? EnglishBeef
-How old are you? 15
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? I have been an admin in 3 regiments and in the NW community for roughly 8 months
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? I can be on the server very often. I am a fair admin and I would like to keep a good server like the 18tes going and free of trolls. I would be friendly and be in spectator mode to see all the problems I could.

Accepted as admin. Welcome on board.
Concern for the environment and keep it clean.
  ;)

Offline blakeb

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

-Whats your Name? My name is  Blake
-Whats your Steam ID? blakeb14
-How old are you? 15
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? I have been an admin in 4 regiments and in the NW regs and communitys for almost a year now.
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? I am American so when the Americans come on and yall are away sleeping ill be watching out for the server I am on very often in the day.

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
-Whats your Name? Thomas
-Whats your Steam ID? Totalwar56
-How old are you? 16
-Do you have any experience as an admin and scince when are you in the NW community? I have been a admin within the 82nd / 3rd Foot guards and been within the community for two years
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? because im a fair and mature admin and i would try my best to be as good as possible and follow every rule 

Offline scittish

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
-Whats your Name joe

-Whats your Steam ID scotland1111

-How old are you? 16

-Do you have any experience as an admin and scince when are you in the NW community? i was a admin on the i was an admin on the NW_Official_EU_1 and i have being in the community for a year

-Why should we choose you as an Admin? well i am on the server most days and i am good with dealing problems and i would try my best and make sure every follows the rules

Offline Rainbowgeorge

• Private
    • View Profile

-Whats your Name? My name is  Blake
-Whats your Steam ID? blakeb14
-How old are you? 15
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? I have been an admin in 4 regiments and in the NW regs and communitys for almost a year now.
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? I am American so when the Americans come on and yall are away sleeping ill be watching out for the server I am on very often in the day.

Application accepted!

Offline OpuseDei

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

-Whats your Name? My name is  Darko  <-- in game OpuseDei
-Whats your Steam ID? OpuseDei
-How old are you? 27
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? Iam playing this game 2 months!In Napoleon i wasnt admin before but- I have experience on another game,  .. Enemy Territory - i am allready there 8 years very high admin.. i would try to be active every day.. Cause of my Job(work in army) I like to Destroy Unfair players whos trolling fair players and people who insult to much to shut them down :) to make others happy:)

Offline skapunker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
-Whats your Name?
84e_SoP_Skapunker

-Whats your Steam ID?
Personal email, rather not posting on public forum.

-How old are you?

-Do you have any experience as an admin and scince when are you in the NW community?

I have been playing Linebattles Since the original Battlegrounds mod for Half life 1 and Battlegrounds 2 for Half Life 2, been playing both mods since release, and then when M&B was released i also bought it on release aswell as all future expansions, I served in 2 regiments in battlegrounds, and 2 regiments in Mount & Musket, and my current regiment 84e in Napoleonic Wars, Altogether about 7 years of Experience.

Side note: im also hosting my own Commander Battle Events.

I have been Admin our 84e Siege server since december 20th 2012, We have our share of experiences with managing a 200 man server. and the trolls that come with it.
And the policy that comes with it in slay/kick/temp ban, and ultimately perm ban.
-Why should we choose you as an Admin?

Simply my experience.

- I am not looking for full admin power, just the ability to Moderate the server where it is needed.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
-Whats your Name? K-KA_Nr57_Fus_TheNorseman
-Whats your Steam ID? chris_caspersen
-How old are you? 17
-Do you have any experience as an admin and since when are you in the NW community? Admin on the offcial servers, EU 1 and NA 1, formerly admin on 6e sever, admin on Zombie Server and admin experience from linebattles some time ago.
-Why should we choose you as an Admin? I have a lot of admin experience and I love hanging out on this siege server and even though when the population is low I try to repopulate it by inviting my friends to join in so more and more people join in. I am familiar with the admin tools so I know how to handle rule-breakers quickly if needed.
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."