Author Topic: 176th_Roleplay_Server  (Read 7534 times)

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline ArchdukeRoderich

• Private
  • have you seen ludwig?
    • View Profile
    • steam profile:
  • Nick: [Hetalia]Roderich_Edelstein
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 176th_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2014, 12:12:34 pm »
good, 11/10 server. trolls as admins, half of the players don't know the rules, offensive language like ''fa**ot, n***er, adolf_hitler'', etc. randoming, admins slaying/temp banning everyone. I saw trolls killing before 57:00 and then lying to the admin that ''the other person attacked''. best of all, I was kicked when I was roleplaying because i was one of the last ones alive..
I like this server. There's lot of players usually when i'm in there, fun idea and great way to have fun. However, I hope that this server gets good admins and gets rid of the ''troll-admins''. I understand that it maybe hard task to get good admins online all the time but even small changes could be nice thing for the server.

Offline AsianChris

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 08:40:23 pm »
Hi my name on Napoleonic Wars is [BA]89th_Pfc_AsianChris and I would just like to say I love playing your server since it is the only successful roleplay server that I know about and I would like to keep it that way for a very long time. In the past recent days I have seen so many people break the rules on your server and a lot of the time there is no available admin to ban these parasites off your server. I've been doing my best to keep your server justified and correct but I can't do alone. I think that some people that play on your server need to be perm banned for good or at least appeal on your forum so that we have a system of justice. Too many people for the past 3 days have been trolling, RDMing, TKing, and just been a nuisance to your server. I understand that most of you admins have a life but a few of you admins I realized do not care what happens to the rules on your server. There are times where I go on and there is so much chaos and so much RDM and TKing that it is ridiculous. I want that to change. We need to start taking serious action against the people who continually troll on your server by perm banning them. I have no concrete evidence or proof to show who those people. Please for the love of your server and everything that is good in this world we need to help each other get weed out the parasites. If there is anything I can do to help keep your server strong please let me know and I'll do my best. Thank you.

Offline Jgroves13

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
176th_Roleplay_Server_Application
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2014, 04:50:40 pm »
IGN name:
Steam name:
Regiment:
Faction:
Character birth place:
Reason to play on this rp server:
Character Profession/Job
Brief history of character:

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
176th_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2014, 05:16:58 pm »
IGN name: SwissGronkh
Steam name: SwissGronkh
Regiment: 2Lhr
Faction: Britain
Character birth place: 31.12
Reason to play on this rp server: I'm really interest at the time and the life in the napoleonic wars.
Character Profession/Job: Admiral of the Fleet
Brief history of character: He was born in Norfolk. His father was a captain on the ship "HMS Suprise". When he was 12 years old he went to the navy. With 17 he has his first command as a sergant on the ship "York". With 25 he becomes the rank of the admiral of the fleet.

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline ChaBoy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #ChaBoyisGOAT2015
  • Side: Union
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2014, 03:35:46 am »
sounds pretty fun! I get on sometime!
 :D
I am the GOAT