Author Topic: Just Wondering...has anyone else had a hacker delete their TS stuff recently?!?!  (Read 963 times)

Offline EdwardTheGreat

• First Lieutenant
  • Beest TuRd na
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Just a question because today I got on my PC to find that all of the TS channels and server groups were deleted by someone and we have no idea who because in the logs it doesn't show any trace of him/her/thing. If no one else has had this problem then I guess it was a random attack, but if many people have had it then I guess someone is going around hacking people's TeamSpeaks.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
lol just you

Offline EdwardTheGreat

• First Lieutenant
  • Beest TuRd na
    • View Profile

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Just a question because today I got on my PC to find that all of the TS channels and server groups were deleted by someone and we have no idea who because in the logs it doesn't show any trace of him/her/thing. If no one else has had this problem then I guess it was a random attack, but if many people have had it then I guess someone is going around hacking people's TeamSpeaks.
Yes, the whole community gawt h4cked.
<3

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Try contacting your host and ask if there has been any error in the database. We had this in an Arma 3 community some time ago, basically all the data of our servers was deleted because someone DDoS'ed the host.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.