Author Topic: [CI] 5to Regimiento de infantería de la Corona  (Read 14116 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
[CI] 5to Regimiento de infantería de la Corona
« on: May 31, 2020, 11:50:07 pm »

Brought together under the Coronas Ibéricas, the 64º Regimiento & many other veterans, a new project for the Spanish community.

Our project

The core players of Coronas Ibéricas have a very, very long trajectory in Warband and its various mods. Active since 2011, this is truly the undisputed powerhouse of the Spanish community. Eager to jump into Bannerlord, an opportunity has arisen to use NW as a stepstone for a far greater ambition. We've been joined together by many NW core players to achieve our goal: to bring people together and unify, to leave behind our petty differences and testb ourselves both as veteran players and leaders.

A project developed during May and officially inaugurated in June 2020, this is a line infantry regiment. With a clear and centralized structure we’ve set ourselves to be a large community which can play both casual events and be active in the community competitions. Both objectives are to be achieved by creating a new atmosphere where all the talents of the Spanish scene can be set to good use in a common goal. Many may say this is the hundredth attempt at doing so but the skill and people put together now are a true first timer. We are to form a new bond: To have the right names to work, to create a truthful path to self-improvement. During what may seem like the last days of this module, we are to go out with a final show.

There is much left to do, but we're already established. We'll be eager to receive any petitions to arrange events, and our Sunday Linebattle remains with open slots too

Our In-Game Banner
[close]
Our skin
[close]

History of the 5to Regimiento

Regimiento de la Corona is spanish for “Regiment of the Crown” and, as expected of such a highly sumptuous name, it has a long story on its back. Being one of the oldest infantry regiments of Spain, it was formed in the year 1566 as the Tercio Nuevo de Nápoles (“New Tercio of Naples), named differently from the widespread Compañías Viejas del Mar de Nápoles (“Old Companies of the sea of Naples”). This “New Tercio” differed from the later, as the former Naples company was created about 30 years earlier as the first Marine Infantry of the Spanish army. The Tercios of Naples formed, together with those of Lombardy, Sicily and Sardinia, the most formidable wing of the Spanish army: Los Grandes Tercios Viejos (the “Old Greater Tercios”). This unit had the particularity of being solely composed of castilian natives, a rare sight in this age of mercenaries. Assigned to the Mediterranean sea, the New Tercio was deployed in both naval battles and amphibious assaults as a Marine Infantry unit. Renamed in 1633 as Tercio Fijo de la Mar de Nápoles, it continued dutifully serve until its ultimate form in the early XVIII century. Prior to its conception as our current regiment, the Tercios of Naples had already fought across the Mediterranean and north Africa. They were even to land in England, had the fates favoured the great Spanish armada in the year 1588.

It was the year 1718 when its name was officially changed to Regimiento de Infantería de la Corona (“Infantry regiment of the Crown”). The men wore white jackets with blue shirts and a tricon (later bicorne) made of fur. An impressive feat is these men were sent, the year after, to Scotland during the War of the Quadruple Alliance. The Crown’s regiment landed at Inverness where it joined with the Bob Roy and its Jacobite rebels at the Battle of Glenfield. It also fought in Italy during the 1730’s and 1740’s before being sent to the Americas. Although its number in the army listing changed during the 1700’s it was during the Napoleonic Wars we recognise the 5th, being present in the peninsula. During the 5 year long War of Indepencence our regiment saw heavy conflict and fought in the great battles of Mengíbiar, Bailén, Ibi and Castalla. Shamefully very little account of these deeds is to be found today.

Rank Structure

Commissioned Officers

Coronel
Capitán
Teniente
Non-Commissioned Officers

Subteniente
Sargento Mayor
Sargento
Cabo Mayor
Enlisted

Cabo Furriel
Cabo
Granadero
Fusilero
Cadete

Honores de Guerra

• Lepanto •

• Goleta •

• Lisbon •

• Glenfield •

• Larache •

• Bitonio •

• Milan •

• Mesina •

• Puerto Cabello •

• Castel-Pignon •

• Bailén •

5to Regimiento de infantería
Roster

Estado Mayor

Col. Dume

Cpt. Grela
Tte. Traeeseron

I. Compañía del Centro "1er Batallón de Fusileros"

Oficialía
Cpt. Grela
Tte. Traeeseron

Suboficialía

Tropa

Fus. Aponnk
Fus. Leyenda
Fus. Toni
Cdt. Aion
Cdt. Adenao
Cdt. AlbertoGodi
Cdt. Alex
Cdt. AlfonsoM
Cdt. Askz
Cdt. Ballin
Cdt. Canta
Cdt. Charlini
Cdt. Crack User
Cdt. Darklight
Cdt. Davide
Cdt. Eneko
Cdt. Ever
Cdt. Igor
Cdt. Jesu
Cdt. Joanisi
Cdt. Jon
Cdt. Lord Dark
Cdt. Mario
Cdt. Martin
Cdt. Mr Meh
Cdt. Nessun
Cdt. Pau
Cdt. Paul
Cdt. Ripxfel
Cdt. Sento
Cdt. Termito
Cdt. Vivar

Oficiales: 3
Suboficiales: 0
Tropa: 32
Total : 35

Compañia de Reservistas "Los Inválidos"

Oficialía

Suboficialía

Tropa
Fus. ChatNoir
Fus. Chicken
Cdt. Cheese
Cdt. Gamo
Cdt. Manue
Cdt. West

Oficiales: 1
Tropa: 4
Total : 5/b]

Estado mayor: 3
Tropa: 38
Total : 41

Artwork provided by Grela & Márquez. Stock images provided by the CI. Template created by Chicken.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 09:59:49 am by Moi~ »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [CI] 5to Regimiento de línea de la Corona
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 11:50:15 pm »

5to Regimiento de la Corona
Associated info and details

Our results

The 5thReg is to take part in the competitive scene of NW, its leagues and tournaments, in order to test our abilities and enhance our game experience.
Be it line or cavalry, we play all game modalities as a single banner and allow all of our members to participate. So far we have achieved the following results:

Friendly 1v1 results
1v1 de Línea
Our results, by chronological order:
04.05.2020 5toReg 4-6 96y
11.05.2020 5toReg 6-4 10th
17.06.2020 5toReg 7-3 1a División
04.07.2020 5toReg 3-7 10th
14.07.2020 5toReg 2-8 28th

[close]
Friendly cavalry 1v1 battles
1v1 de Cav

Próximamente

[close]

Friendly Groupfighting results
GFs

5toReg 15-3 kk_19
16.07.2020 5toReg 15-1 55th

[close]

Contacts

Schedule

We currently have several scheduled events per week and a couple days open to arrange any other events.
If you want to arrange an event, add any of the contacts above on steam.

Monday -

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday -

Saturday -

Sunday -
             92nd 4 vs 4 Event

Free day

1v1 or GF match.

45thN Linebattle as Line

Free day

Free day

Our own LB
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 02:02:37 am by Moi~ »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 11:50:22 pm »
Reserved
#justice4padawan

Offline Grela

• First Lieutenant
  • "The lion from the north"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CI_5toReg_Cpt_Grela
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 11:50:34 pm »
HELL YEAH!

JSC 2013-2015 (Fus) | 64RegGal 2016-2018 (Col)| 1erBG 2018-2020(Col) | 5to 2020 (Cpt)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 11:51:42 pm »
Best of luck to you all  :-*

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
Re: [CI] 5to Regimiento de línea de la Corona [WIP]
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 11:54:04 pm »
gl !

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 11:54:21 pm »
what happened to the 64?

good luck anyway!

Elsse

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 11:55:23 pm »
Corona ?

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 12:00:31 am »
Finally, the first ESP project that looks good, let's SHUT mouths  :-X
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:03:55 am by PadawaN »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 12:02:36 am »
Lets close mouths  :-X :-X :-X :-X
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 12:06:17 am »
there is only one good Spanish player and his name? it's Padawan.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:03 am »
there is only one good Spanish player and his name? it's Padawan.
And there is only one good ENG player and his name? Its Herishey.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:37 am »
No, there are 3. Herishey, Water and DOMI. The rest are irrelevant.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 12:10:12 am »
No, there are 3. Herishey, Water and DOMI. The rest are irrelevant.
why u sleeping on my bro blake

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 12:10:32 am »
What a way to start the month, good morning sweats  :-*
#justice4padawan